Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi (13866 Views)

What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by BrickDevo: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sirheny007:
Of all the 5 South Eastern states,
I think Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu are blessed with decent governors.

Imo State and Abia State are the worst hit.
Our bleaching cream Supreme Court governor and Ikpeazu are the same.
No good news from these two.

Tụfịakwa.
You mean ugwuanyi is a decent governor?
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by PENNYSWAP: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
SmartPolician:
I wish Enugu people would disappoint PDP for once and vote for APGA.

Frank Nweke Jr is a bright mind that will put Enugu where she ought to be like Sullivan Chime.

Frank from Amaigbo ozala is worse than Anini...
Very wicked, ruthless and selfish urchin like Frank can’t be Governor

I will pick Madam Governor over Frank anyway anytime
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by grandstar(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
North has OIL
South South has OIL
South East has OIL

So I ask what DOES SOUTH WEST HAVE??

Modified: only asking for educational purpose

One does not need a drop of crude oil to be prosperous in the 21st century. Your people are your greatest assets.

Switzerland does not produce a drop of oil and despite only having 8m people, its GDP is larger than Nigeria with over 200m people! That is food for thought.

Ondo is actually an oil producing state. It also has the second largest deposit of black tar sand in the world, second only to Venezuela. The mineral may remain undeveloped as its production would worsen climate change,

4 Likes

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by onuman: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
OEPHIUS:
Enugu’s oil producing status: My biggest joy is that my successor will excel - Gov. Ugwuanyi

…Recounts challenges in office despite successes

…Congratulates Enugu-born UTME’s second runner-up in Nigeria

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SvMW9FpYYXMbgxDDDs6c8LcNigDi4HrfYWoLFt52J2rXP9dPYUikQ5SSMUrcSwz7l&id=100044234839321&mibextid=Nif5oz

Oil producing status for Enugu state?
But it depends on state governors managing the 13% from derivation.
Rest of oil Imo state except the state capital is as good as during the civil war. Even the gains made earlier to modernise other areas of the state outside the state capital, have been reversed in the last 3 years by a cruel and retrogressive group steering the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Chrismania100: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Stop

Stop typing rubbish, which black tar sand in the world ? As if you know what you are typing

grandstar:

One does not need a drop of crude oil to be prosperous in the 21st century. Your people are your greatest assets.

Switzerland does not produce a drop of oil and despite only having 8m people, its GDP is larger than Nigeria with over 200m people! That is food for thought.

Ondo is actually an oil producing state. It also has the second largest deposit of black tar sand in the world, second only to Venezuela. The mineral may remain undeveloped as its production would worsen climate change,

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Arijude(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
porthouse7:
Ondo state oil is more than all palm oil south east have
grin grin grin hallucination
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Tochi3(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mimi1998:
Your sanity needs to be checked. I wonder the quality of grills you offer because your choice of candidate apparently makes me wonder if you haven't been offering food poisoning for sale...
grin
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chrismania100:
Stop

Stop typing rubbish, which black tar sand in the world ? As if you know what you are typing

I meant Bitumen. I think it is also called black tar sand. It may just be black tar. Anyway, let us settle for bitumen.

https://www.thecable.ng/akeredolu-bitumen-deposit-ondo-largest-africa
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
North has OIL
South South has OIL
South East has OIL

Ondo state have crude oil and bitumen.
Niger Delta basin which consists of Benin, Agbada and Akata formation extend to ilaje part of ondo state...producing up to 60,000 barrel per day.

Lagos oil is embedded in Dahomey Basin which contain well name Aje oil Wells...which produces 40,000bpd

Ogun state: Oil has been found but still yet to be developed. Ogun state is the only state that has been generating the highest revenue for FG from rock minerals e.g gypsum, limestone, granite, dolomite, laterite, feldspar, fine sand, sharp sand and gravel.

Osun state has a very large gold placer deposit been mined by a licensed company called segilola... through open mining or strip mining process...

5 Likes

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Jostoman: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sirheny007:

Tụfịakwa.
ikpeazu is trying but he doesn't make noise.
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Af0nja: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sirheny007:

Tụfịakwa.

Are you in Enugu Stop buying the social media hype. Ugwuanyi is a billboard governor and his best legacy is painting a media image that's totally different from whats on ground in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by lexy2014: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
onyeego:
All the states in the south east are oil producing states that are blessed with abundant natural and human resources.

It's unfortunate that the south east found herself in a parasitic relationship that is preventing her from attaining her full potential.

What parasitic relationship is that?
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Oxala17: 12:03am On Jan 05, 2023
OEPHIUS:
Enugu’s oil producing status: My biggest joy is that my successor will excel - Gov. Ugwuanyi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SvMW9FpYYXMbgxDDDs6c8LcNigDi4HrfYWoLFt52J2rXP9dPYUikQ5SSMUrcSwz7l&id=100044234839321&mibextid=Nif5oz

Idiot. If oil is all it takes to excel why has Nigeria been unable to do it for 62 years

1 Like

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Justmesagi: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Lol. Joker.
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by COMPAQ(m): 1:26am On Jan 05, 2023
OEPHIUS:

Lazy governor's!! All looking for how they can be declared oil producing state so that they can sit back, do nothing and just spend money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by IGBOSON1: 1:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Anyone know the number of oil wells we're talking about here?
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by NCANTaskForce: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Land grabber
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by bigcasava1(m): 2:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
North has OIL
South South has OIL
South East has OIL

they are major problem of Nigeria because the other regions are being deceived by southwest to see themselves as enemy
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by arantess: 2:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Sirheny007:

Tụfịakwa.
This enugu governor is at par with uzodinjo
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Coldie(m): 3:10am On Jan 05, 2023
UrPapa:
u are right
South west is the parasitic region
SE, SS and north have a lot in common. if only the 3 regions can form a country together it will be great
The problem with u guys is that u don’t know who ur friends or enemies are.
Even if the whole oil is in only south east I would always be happy that the west is part of Nigeria.
Today today if Nigeria tells west that they shouldn’t be part of Nigeria many states in Nigeria would push to go with them without any abeg, but if same was to happen to the east those other regions won’t even allow on plot of land of their territories join the east

3 Likes

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Coldie(m): 3:24am On Jan 05, 2023
ntipro:
Sponsored post

Nairaland is fully on the pay check of this useless governor.

Ugwuanyi will be remembered as a man that was handed over a fast growing state by Sullivan but left it decaying.

Ceremonial governor

Okey Ezea is the choice for Senate
Ndi Nsukka are tired of your style of leadership
Whatever that’s happening in the east right now is not government fault but the fault of easterners.
We destroyed our region with our own hands in the name of Biafra.

There was a time on nairaland where we had many threads where people post developments going on in igbo land but currently all those threads are almost dead, why because of Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra.

Because of seat at home asaba end of 2nd Niger bridge has been completed while onitsha end is still under construction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by andresia(m): 3:50am On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
I wish Enugu people would disappoint PDP for once and vote for APGA.

Frank Nweke Jr is a bright mind that will put Enugu where she ought to be like Sullivan Chime.

Frank lives in Lagos and may not do well for the state
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 05, 2023
post=119717857:

We are talking about Nigeria President,
We are not talking about Markets Union President
....... (let us know who said those words about Your PandoraObi.....and you win a prize!!)

If you really have shame you would be silent based on the failure you marketed to us that is the sitting president. Next thing you would want to report the person when you are busy speaking in condescending tones about another candidate.

1 Like

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 05, 2023
Coldie:

Even if the whole oil is in only south east I would always be happy that the west is part of Nigeria.
Today today if Nigeria tells west that they shouldn’t be part of Nigeria many states in Nigeria would push to go with them without any abeg, but if same was to happen to the east those other regions won’t even allow on plot of land of their territories join the east

You are only making assumptions. Why do you think no one wants the east to secede. It is because that move will set up a chain reaction that will led to the end of Nigeria. So my advice to you is stop making careless statements that you have no idea of the history.

1 Like

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Coldie(m): 4:20am On Jan 05, 2023
obynzo:

You are only making assumptions. Why do you think no one wants the east to secede. It is because that move will set up a chain reaction that will led to the end of Nigeria. So my advice to you is stop making careless statements that you have no idea of the history.
What if the east secedes and it does not set up any chain reaction?
Then east would be trapped inside Nigeria, and they will make sure they frustrate the east as much as they can.
Most Nigerians if u don’t know are tired of the east, if east wasn’t part of nigeria a powerful nation, by now many countries would have banned Biafra from entering their country, east has more to benefit from Nigeria than Nigeria from the east.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Cdosky(m): 4:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Answer: 'Emilokan'
Emeskhalifa:
North has OIL
South South has OIL
South East has OIL

Answer: 'Emilokan'
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Mrlola: 4:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
North has OIL
South South has OIL
South East has OIL

Your level of ignorance is reprehensible and irresponsible!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Mercury12(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
North has OIL
South South has OIL
South East has OIL

lol emeka.
Hate will not Finnish u .keep disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by Mercury12(m): 6:00am On Jan 05, 2023
Coldie:

lol say no more.
You don talk am Finnish cheesy
May God help this country
Re: Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi by EmmyCC: 6:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Sirheny007:

Tụfịakwa.
Don't be deceived, Enugu is in the league of Imo and Abịa in terms of bad governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price / Nigerians Will Reject One-Party State — IBB / Nigeria, not yet ripe For State Police - IGP Egbetokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.