Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Advertising - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advertising (187 Views)

PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria / Client Services Director Needed At An Advertising Agency / Advertising Company Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertising by Queen125: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Don't try to show off or please yourself.

In order to persuade someone, you must know a lot about the person.

You see, human wants are insatiable. The basic human needs are food, shelter and clothing.

But beyond that, there is more. We all long for something.

A love that will last, the ability to influence people, financial Independence, less anxiety etc..

Copywriters call these "mass desire"

Our goal in creating our advertising, is to identify the desires that already exists in our prospect.

Ads are not written to entertain.

Here are two questions to ask yourself.

•What really matters to them. When doing research, find out what really (desires) matters to them. Go by what you see them want.

•How does your offer help them get this thing. Your copy is the bridge that helps them connects this two questions.

Don't try to show off, or do things to please yourself.

Think of someone who likely wants what you sell.

You need to study the consumer, try to put yourself in the position of the buyer.

Know more of their pain point. Meet their needs and make your money.

Using my persuasive style, and the application of human psychology. I can help you craft persuasive marketing messages, that will resonate with your target audience, which will blow up sales for you.

Here is my contact: 08134800317.
Gmail: obijiqueen17@gmail.com

Feel free to contact me. Let's help your business grow.

#copywriting
#advertising

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Hate About Your Boss? / Do You Need A Well Detailed Business Flyer, Logo Or Mock Up?? / Urgent Vacancy For Architect /Project supervisor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.