Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO (5821 Views)

IMF: Nigeria’s Economy To Hit $1.85 Trillion By 2029 / FG Plans Fresh N12 Trillion Borrowing, Public Debt To Hit N50 Trillion By 2023 / Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Ahhhhhhhh
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Banbutton:

Your soul is already lost, you'll never see anything good, so obvious. I pity those who will ever depend on you , they're doomed.
A lost soul can be found. A soul sold to mormon in exchange for 30 pieces of coins is lost forever, you follow the footsteps of Judas and Judas followed the footsteps of the devil. So again I say, be proud you child of perdition.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Banbutton: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

A lost soul can be found. A soul sold to mormon in exchange for 30 pieces of coins is lost forever, you follow the footsteps of Judas and Judas followed the footsteps of the devil. So again I say, be proud you child of perdition.
Can you type this without crying
Lost but will never be found cheesy cheesy grin
Oya press their neck tongue

Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by EmekaBlue(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2023
Buhari the begi begi almajiri president

Onigbese 1 of d whole wide world

What a mistake of a president
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by bikefab(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Buhari and his cohorts never meant well for Nigeria. Now some people are supporting another group of dead vegetable leaves to take over aso rock. They want to finish Nigeria kpatakpata. Suffer no de taya una?
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Banbutton: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=fawaz050 post=119725050][/quote]

Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Banbutton:

Can you type this without crying
Lost but will never be found cheesy cheesy grin
Oya press their neck tongue
When they run out of their pre-programed rants they resort to memes. Child of perdition.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Banbutton: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

When they run out of their pre-programed rants they result to memes. Child of perdition.
Lost but will never be found soul... tongue condemnation cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by bdon123(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Let any idiot come n tell me abt buhari infrastructure.Aftwr indebting us to 77trillion
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Ken4Christ: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2023
What about the looted N70 Trillion discovered. They should use that to settle the debt and ask for debt cancelation of the remaining 7 Trillion.

I know they will sweep that allegation under the carpet and Nigerians as usual will not ask questions.

Suffering and smiling cool sad cool
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by pikechukwu6(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin next please!
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by onumadu: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2023
So Nigeria's national debt has finally crossed $100Billion.
Baba Emi lokan will increase it to $300Billion if by mistake he replaces this outgoing APC debt-machine.
May God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Temptee101(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2023
When you people will see the real suffering is when thieftinubu or atikuthief mistakenly becomes the president
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Tannhauser(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Banbutton:

Your soul is already lost, you'll never see anything good, so obvious. I pity those who will ever depend on you , they're doomed.

So your idea of something good is a mentally and physically challenged, senile, suspected drug baron becoming president of a country like Nigeria ba?
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by clinician2x: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Banbutton:

Is monitoring me all you live for?

You are a fool.

Wake up to reality.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by barinedan(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2023
The greatest achievement of buhari's regime so far, is leaving us with huge debt
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Banbutton: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2023
clinician2x:

I'm a fool clinician2x

I need to Wake up to reality.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by clinician2x: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Banbutton post=119726827][/quote]

Comon get out of here. Get out.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by obioma69w: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2023
A new Nigeria is possible. Vote Obi/DattiA new Nigeria is possible. Vote Obi/Datti...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by obinna58(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2023
77trillion divided by Nigerian population 200million

Both adults and kids are owning 387,000

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by ofiko123(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Which way Nigeria is heading to??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
I want Tulumbu to win.. I want the suffering to enter gear 2 grin
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Kamalex2: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2023
I pity all of you that saying vote this lagbaja vote this tamedo, i swear iya ma je aromodomo oni kaluku yin, it's because of the money they gave you una
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by Mcbayo(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Kudos to PMB
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by nedekid: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2023
When you make that guy that your guy that cannot handle his finances, that owes everybody in the office, that borrows from all the loan apps and is taking from Peter to pay Paul the one in charge of the honeypot, a whole country. What do you expect? Igbese s the only way. Chop all today, Allah will provide for tomorrow.
You cannot put people that have never handled money before, people that have no personal financial skills in charge of billions, they will squander it! Fashola, amechi and the whole lot of them. What wealth have they created personally, business have they ran that you make them handle trillions? See the PDP chairman blowing 1.4b on rent for few officials. Billions! They have no regard for money! Billion is nothing to them.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt To Hit ₦‎77 Trillion By May - DMO by ebufa: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/Nigerias-debt-to-hit-N77tr-by-May

Time tested Fulani Economic Policy ............Borrow and spend ,Then Borrow more and spend some more! where you cannot borrow instruct CBN to print naira and spend SOME MORE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) / Nigeria Vs Disintegration - Why Yorubas need to leave Nigeria / Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.