Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra (56594 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Verifiedtrader(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Nawa for this country.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

You too ask yourself

Terrorists vs separatists

Can you see that your joke is on you
then why do you like making reference to Boko Haram when IPOB is mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by SALIMAN(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2023
make dem continuee , .but they all should remember tha tsuch thinkgs like this causes hatred of life within , because the boy who killed some ones father today by the the time he becomes a father he should be expecting repercussion , thats if he is lucky t reach old age grin
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by LILTJAY: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2023
just 5days into the New Year, see the news from Afghaneastern undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by baretalk: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu, a demon released killers on his people, he was breaking jails gleefully, arming the released killers with guns, under ESN terrorists gang. What an evil thoughtless fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Slimmyb: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Na Them. Season of celebration is always a time to kill their brothers

1 Like

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by FiremanX: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Why always the east?
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Foodqueen(f): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na family kill this one. Cos of property wey he send the money, them no build for am.
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by obembet(f): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Which of the following should we blame?
1. Fulani herdsmen
2. DSS
3. Buhari
4. Jubrin
5. Tinubu
6. Zoo army

Nobody should mention ipob or esn. We all know they are God-fearing evangelists preaching the gospel.

Let Obidient catch you grin
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Hardebaryor(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Desperation
Depression
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by porthouse7(f): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Very mean and dangerous tribe

1 Like

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by ZINNYBANKS: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Fulani herdsmen
2. DSS
3. Buhari
4. Jubrin
5. Tinubu
6. Zoo army

Nobody should mention ipob or esn. We all know they are God-fearing evangelists preaching the gospel.
is your brain intact at all ? Or is this the time to crack jokes .? Be sensitive for once pls. angry
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
I DON'T HAVE BUSINESS WITH ANAMBRA PEOPLE BOTH THEIR MEN AND THEIR WOMEN THE ONE IN OUR OFFICE IN LAGOS BEGIN TO SACK THE REST OF THE IGBO MAN BY GIVING THEM WRONG IDEA AGAINST THE EXPATRIATE
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Truflexunits(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
The tred Kanu created in igboland, I guess he would be a happy man now, seeing his region be destroyed by miscreants he created. IPOB nonsense. God will punish all of them
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Samogloby: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Upper iweka miscreants on the rampage, maybe the man is not in support of their new found god, Obi China. My own is, they should not come to South West with their madness. Let them destroy their region

1 Like

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by KingOfTheDamned: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Fulani herdsmen
2. DSS
3. Buhari
4. Jubrin
5. Tinubu
6. Zoo army

LeoDeKing aka omenka aka simplyleo

We should blame Nairalanders who use multiple accounts to carry out ilegal activities on this forum grin

It's so sad how heartless some Nairalanders are to scam other people won't you agree Me Omenka sorry I meant simplyleo oh my bad I meant LeoDeKing

1 Like

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Jackipapa: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Fulani herdsmen
2. DSS
3. Buhari
4. Jubrin
5. Tinubu
6. Zoo army

Buhari, the root of all evil!
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
What a world we live in filled with jealousy, hatred, wickedness... thank God for the civilization from the white. I really can’t imagine what it wud have been by now.. thank you dear God almighty
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by NastiLord: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
1. Fulani herdsmen
2. DSS
3. Buhari
4. Jubrin
5. Tinubu
6. Zoo army

All these dey inside Nigeria, so Nigeria is to be blamed
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by obyno82: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
plaindealer:

No, it can never be Igbos, they are Godly saints..

You will soon be picked up. very soon
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Abdul9025(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
village people
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by LadyExcellency: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Law Enforcement Agencies' killer squads are doing everything to label IPOB a terror organization.

Why is Abia State, the epic Center of IPOB, one of the most peaceful States in Nigeria? The difference is the Governor.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by everythinggirly(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Someone must have served him poison. Wicked world indeed! angry
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by goshen26: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
It is well.

I remember when I was growing up; Our parents seek the face of God seriously before taking to the village.

Some uncles and Aunts are just wicked
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Oksman:

You are a complete nuisance on this forum. Souless, thoughtless and jobless. Everything to you is viewed from the periscope of tribalism. You are no different from a carpenter.
Tueh!
He's not your problem, remember we warned you guys here when you were cheering unknown gunmen as they went about killing policemen, breaking jails and freeing criminals. You don't give guns to unorganized, untrained and uneducated men, Nnamdi Kanu failed you guys. These menace will take at least 5 years to clean up. Don't get angry when they mock you now, just remember your days of hailing the unknown gunmen.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by isan(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
i spit on Igboland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by SOFTSKILL: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
shortIGBOman:

IPOB and Simon Ekpa are gods in the EAST grin

Therefore "The gods are not to blame"

1 Like

Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Nobodysboo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
My state omg
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by naijakissleave(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
It bleeds my hearts that this present Administration does not care for other parts of the country as if they are not fellow Nigeria.
Everyone knows that they came in with an agenda but God pass them.

If they can succeed actualizing their calculated plan on the South-easterners then other regions can be weakened. Their targets is the South-East. I believed they wanted to make life so difficult for the 5% people using Federal might. If care is not taken, this can linger during and after election so that votes from that region will not count, reducing Peter Obi CHANCES
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by dyera(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Foolish man, who told him to go home to the east for Christmas.
Re: Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra by alen4smith(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari's regime has made it easy for assassins to operate freely

Could it be to serve a purpose

Modified:

Why do you like talking about IPOB and not your fellow comrades (bokoharam)
shut the trap and don't be unfortunate.deal with the monsters you all nurtured.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With An 11-year-Old Student 2 Months Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.