Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) (22929 Views)

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / INEC Insists On Use Of BVAS, Electronic Transmission Of Results / INEC Takes Final Decision On Anambra Guber Election Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission has received the last batch of the Bimodal Voter Accreditation machines (BVAS) at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

This was disclosed in a statement signed by INEC National Commissioner and Chairman, Information and Voter Education Committee, Festus Okoye, via the Commission's Twitter handle on Wednesday.

INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, National Commissioners and senior officials of the Commission were on ground to take delivery of the BVAS at the airport.

https://www.facebook.com/135140476511057/posts/pfbid036eAFsJReaD9a5DRASyp3NgUSuvf6SxSAaHw64wH4uozaHzF7tfXr2EkNGSQnqftsl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 3:26am On Jan 05, 2023
INEC had four years to prepare for these elections, but they are still receiving BVAS a few weeks to elections.

What time do they have to test-run all these machines? The way I see it, this INEC is likely going to postpone this election to a later date.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:28am On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
INEC had four years to prepare for these elections and are receiving BVAS a few weeks to elections.

What time do they have to test-run all these machines? The way I see it, this INEC is likely going to postpone this election to a later date.
I think you are right but I hope you are wrong.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by SporaD8: 4:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Is it not Naija again?
Just wait for it... if it's not hackers, power failure and data inconsistency will surface.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by DeLaRue: 4:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Lack of organization is a big problem in this country.

I won't be surprised if funds were not released to INEC on time.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by neoclassical: 4:40am On Jan 05, 2023
BVAS, Tinubu's nightmare.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by ican2020: 4:43am On Jan 05, 2023
I thought they had it already, they better hurry up and teach those who will use it how to handle them properly
Cause February is here

7 Likes

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by MadeInTokyo: 5:08am On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Tinubu and his Zombies will be shivering and having high blood pressure seeing those BVAS machines.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Devil go punish anyone wey arrest Mahmoud Yakubu.Anyone wey no want good for the country no go end well for him family

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2023
SporaD8:

Is it not Naija again?
Just wait for it... if it's not hackers, power failure and data inconsistency will surface.
Some of those INEC advoc staff are politically affiliated who may sabotage the BVA's to make it useless.

Why are we not having problems with the operators of BVN,NIN,mobile phones and other devices that takes our fingerprints and data?Why are they not rejecting our fingerprints but when it comes to election the INEC machine will start malfunctioning.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Fibonacci88: 5:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu and urchins nightmare.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2023
2023 election is an election of referendum!

Nigeria will renegotiate her existence using the ballot. Do not say you never saw it coming!

4 Likes

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Nice one
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by STEWpid(f): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Chai..

Hackers have done their job.

China just made more money.

There's nothing Naija and Aphrika can do..
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Smartfix: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to INEC. I have this feeling that this election is going to be one of the best we have ever had in this country.

NB: If you can read my signature and you fit into the criteria, you already know what to do. Thank you and best wishes for 2023.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Tribal: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2023
I don't want to hear any of these myopic People mortgaging the chance of Tinubu Presidency Cry here when the Fs soon after the Election starts using Federal Might to brutally .... them as usual on their very own Ancestral Fatherlands. Surely they can't allow Obi to come near Presidency, only a Yoruba President can help ensure Igbos Presidency. I was thinking Obi and Igbos would be wise enough to quickly Negotiate with Tinubu this Month to become Elected to spend the remaining 4 Years after Tinubu's first 4 Years that is to Start this Year 2023. This is the most Sensible, Realistic and Wisest Option for the Igbos, as Tinubu has been known to always honour Agreement. In fact, the Igbo that takes over after Tinubu's 4 Years can spend 8 Years and then pass Power back to another Southerner because the South really Deserves to Rule for the Next 32 Years considering that the North has callously and Heartlessly held on to Power for almost all the Time after Independence! Only Yorubas can work out things with Igbos. Does Snakes change from being Snakes?! How come some think Fs would allow Obi, or that one of them that is being positioned to Continue in Power would not ensure the Unprecedented Level of Wickedness against Ancestral Owners of Nigerians that they have in Plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by mainman7(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Nb
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Menclothing: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2023
SporaD8:

Is it not Naija again?

The way Anambra ekiti and osun was hacked

So if it favourite didn't win election is not free and fair
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2023
The killer move ace, joker and last card INEC must you to consolidated the ongoing electoral revolution and deepening of our democratic journey.

Guess all sane humanity can see why they evil elements in the polity are fighting Godwin Emefiele and Mamod Yakubu even if it is known that being part of the disastrous APC administration, they are ready to atone for their own sins,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by opalu: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Ok
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by GoodCane: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2023
DeLaRue:
Lack of organization is a big problem in this country.

I won't be surprised if funds were not released to INEC on time.

Funds isn't the problem here but rather how disorganized INEC is.

INEC had four years to prepare for this but they're just receiving the BVAS machine few weeks to the election? This is highly unprofessional
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Obinoscopy:
MR HOPE
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2023
SporaD8:

Is it not Naija again?
BLACK AFRICAN CITIZENS GENERAL PROBLEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Sicilyjoe: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

https://www.facebook.com/135140476511057/posts/pfbid036eAFsJReaD9a5DRASyp3NgUSuvf6SxSAaHw64wH4uozaHzF7tfXr2EkNGSQnqftsl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Pls Is it possible to detect the POS where someone withdraw ur money with ur ATM card ? If so how
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Wicked man

Thiefnubuu thinking how to rig the election undecided
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Some people's nightmare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by udoataha(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2023
BVAs, politicians nightmare.

1 Like

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
INEC had four years to prepare for these elections, but they are still receiving BVAS a few weeks to elections.

Nigeria or no Nigeria

I deserve to be successful
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Chetas81:
BLACK AFRICAN CITIZENS GENERAL PROBLEM

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention / Afe Babalola Speaks On Arrest Of Judges / Tony Blair Meet Governor El-rufai - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.