Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) (22950 Views)

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / INEC Insists On Use Of BVAS, Electronic Transmission Of Results / INEC Takes Final Decision On Anambra Guber Election Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
blueAgent:

Very true.

And blacks globally.
bro you said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2023
BanyXchi:
So why are you people forcing Obi on us

Hahaha you know one thing i like with you Yoruba? You guys have great low self esteem and inferiority complex.

I still remember in 2015 you guys called us names for rejecting Buhari, who turned out to be a great failure, bro no body is forcing Obi on you, everyone have obe vote.

Whoever win the election, if things get bad, na thesame market we go enter buy goods.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu is working
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by deji68: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin grin many politicians will commit suicide beause of the BVAS. This election go lit cheesy
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by IgOga(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
INEC had four years to prepare for these elections, but they are still receiving BVAS a few weeks to elections.

What time do they have to test-run all these machines? The way I see it, this INEC is likely going to postpone this election to a later date.

Well said.....

This election can be the most transparent after June 12 1993 election or it could become the worst election in Nigeria. If BVAS fails in numerous states...inec may have to postpone the elections....but accroding to the electoral act if bvas fails in a polling unit inec will request a new bvas machine....if it doesn't arrive on time inec will end the election for that day and continue the election on the NEXT DAY.........I find this part of the Act interesting......many PU voting may happen on Sunday when Christians are meant to be in church
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Coronavirus1: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
INEC had four years to prepare for these elections, but they are still receiving BVAS a few weeks to elections.

What time do they have to test-run all these machines? The way I see it, this INEC is likely going to postpone this election to a later date.
Do you want gladiators to steal it before election day.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Coronavirus1:

Do you want gladiators to steal it before election day.

Just shut up if you have nothing useful to contribute to a discussion.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by asanausana91: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

if the bring it on time people like you will say they want to rig the election, now that they brought it when election is closer you guys are still crying. What else would ever satisfy you guys?
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by nedekid: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Tinubu and his Zombies will be shivering and having high blood pressure seeing those BVAS machines.
How are you sure his own shipment of clones has not arrived? You know that man and the "perfect crime" are 5&6.

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Tinubu and his Zombies will be shivering and having high blood pressure seeing those BVAS machines.

For where this same inec chairman rigged the last presidential election for apc.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tribal:
I don't want to hear any of these myopic People mortgaging the chance of Tinubu Presidency Cry here when the Fs soon after the Election starts using Federal Might to brutally .... them as usual on their very own Ancestral Fatherlands. Surely they can't allow Obi to come near Presidency, only a Yoruba President can help ensure Igbos Presidency. I was thinking Obi and Igbos would be wise enough to quickly Negotiate with Tinubu this Month to become Elected to spend the remaining 4 Years after Tinubu's first 4 Years that is to Start this Year 2023. This is the most Sensible, Realistic and Wisest Option for the Igbos, as Tinubu has been known to always honour Agreement. In fact, the Igbo that takes over after Tinubu's 4 Years can spend 8 Years and then pass Power back to another Southerner because the South really Deserves to Rule for the Next 32 Years considering that the North has callously and Heartlessly held on to Power for almost all the Time after Independence! Only Yorubas can work out things with Igbos. Does Snakes change from being Snakes?! How come some think Fs would allow Obi, or that one of them that is being positioned to Continue in Power would not ensure the Unprecedented Level of Wickedness against Ancestral Owners of Nigerians that they have in Plan.
[right][/right]

Tinibu is too greedy and power drunk to agree to do just one term only a foolish person will go and sign such agreement with tinibu.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by occfx: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

Abokiiii and sense are far apart. 4yrs ago we knew we were going to have election next month. I wonder what they have been doing
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Poleski: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2023
The INEC chief is incompetent. The BVAs are arriving now few weeks to election? How long would they be test-running them to make sure all they're are all ok?
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 5:09am On Jan 06, 2023
Saintinoo:

Hahaha you know one thing i like with you Yoruba? You guys have great low self esteem and inferiority complex.

I still remember in 2015 you guys called us names for rejecting Buhari, who turned out to be a great failure, bro no body is forcing Obi on you, everyone have obe vote.

Whoever win the election, if things get bad, na thesame market we go enter buy goods.
Stop projecting your issues on us, everyone knows ibos are the one with inferiority complex.... Your people are everywhere insulting anyone that doesn't support Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 / Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.