Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) (22936 Views)

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / INEC Insists On Use Of BVAS, Electronic Transmission Of Results / INEC Takes Final Decision On Anambra Guber Election Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
Some of those INEC advoc staff are politically affiliated who may sabotage the BVA's to make it useless.

Why are we not having problems with the operators of BVN,NIN,mobile phones and other devices that takes our fingerprints and data?Why are they not rejecting our fingerprints but when it comes to election the INEC machine will start malfunctioning.

Don't worry. What every serious party needs is a reliable agent and security operatives in all the PUs.

Any party that doesn't have agents at the PUs is not serious. They are there to make sure the BVAS and IRev are used.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2023
These machines go Bulldoze Jagaban the greedy power drunk old man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Obidient4life3: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Tribal:
I don't want to hear any of these myopic People mortgaging the chance of Tinubu Presidency Cry here when the Fs soon after the Election starts using Federal Might to brutally .... them as usual on their very own Ancestral Fatherlands. Surely they can't allow Obi to come near Presidency, only a Yoruba President can help ensure Igbos Presidency. I was thinking Obi and Igbos would be wise enough to quickly Negotiate with Tinubu this Month to become Elected to spend the remaining 4 Years after Tinubu's first 4 Years that is to Start this Year 2023. This is a very Realistic Option as Tinubu as been known to always Honours Agreement. In fact, the Igbo that takes over after 4 Years can spend 8 Years and then pass Power back to another Southerner because the South really Deserves to Rule for the Next 32 Years considering that the North has held on to Power for almost all the Time after Independence! Only Yorubas can work out things with Igbos, if only Igbos would not betray like they betrayed Awolowo those days. As for the F People, You know them and their Mission very well. Does Snakes change from being Snakes?!

If there is any tribe synonymous with betrayal it's the Yoruba People!
They don't even trust themselves! What a shame! It's you people that betrayed Jonathan a southerner. Igbos voted Obasanjo massively but even his own state he managed to win! So shut it and go get educated!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu fought day and night to stop the use of the BVA because he knows that he cannot win election without rigging grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by danhans(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Let's see
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by NewNg1: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2023
I can see APC boys lurking around
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by nothingspoil70: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2023
I don't trust those machines. They were made in China and Peter pandora is a Chinese product too
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Themandator: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
INEC had four years to prepare for these elections, but they are still receiving BVAS a few weeks to elections.

What time do they have to test-run all these machines? The way I see it, this INEC is likely going to postpone this election to a later date.

Last batch ... These are parts of the reserves that will be called up

Training of personnel's on use have been on and the stuff is not new in the system

It has been used for several off season election even before the electoral act made it a law enpowered activity of the commission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Nonsense
FROM WEST AFRICAN WITH GENERAL SICKNESS
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Abdul9025(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
INEC had four years to prepare for these elections, but they are still receiving BVAS a few weeks to elections.

What time do they have to test-run all these machines? The way I see it, this INEC is likely going to postpone this election to a later date.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by descartes400: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Funds isn't the problem here but rather how disorganized INEC is.

INEC had four years to prepare for this but they're just receiving the BVAS machine few weeks to the election? This is highly unprofessional

Be calming down! The news talk say, inec take delivery of the last batch of BVAs machines...the emphasis here is on "last batch"
Meaning
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2023
SporaD8:

Is it not Naija again?
Just wait for it... if it's not hackers, power failure and data inconsistency will surface.

We’re used to it.. whether postpone or not the election will still take place
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

Postponing election in the last minutes is a norms so I wont be surprised if it happens again
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Chetas81:
FROM WEST AFRICAN WITH GENERAL SICKNESS

According to bla bla bla

..who cares about your identity?
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by OKOATA(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Tribal:
I don't want to hear any of these myopic People mortgaging the chance of Tinubu Presidency Cry here when the Fs soon after the Election starts using Federal Might to brutally .... them as usual on their very own Ancestral Fatherlands. Surely they can't allow Obi to come near Presidency, only a Yoruba President can help ensure Igbos Presidency. I was thinking Obi and Igbos would be wise enough to quickly Negotiate with Tinubu this Month to become Elected to spend the remaining 4 Years after Tinubu's first 4 Years that is to Start this Year 2023. This is the most Sensible, Realistic and Wisest Option for the Igbos, as Tinubu has been known to always honour Agreement. In fact, the Igbo that takes over after Tinubu's 4 Years can spend 8 Years and then pass Power back to another Southerner because the South really Deserves to Rule for the Next 32 Years considering that the North has callously and Heartlessly held on to Power for almost all the Time after Independence! Only Yorubas can work out things with Igbos. Does Snakes change from being Snakes?! How come some think Fs would allow Obi, or that one of them that is being positioned to Continue in Power would not ensure the Unprecedented Level of Wickedness against Ancestral Owners of Nigerians that they have in Plan.
All you care about is rotational govt. I'm a Yoruba too but let's get back to regional govt or we split into multiple countries. Na this born to rule stuff na why Naija dey where we dey. Always ruling and nothing to show for it. Tinubu won't even win Afonja muslim Teblik from Ilorin so why are you spamming nairaland with the same shiit. Go to sleep egbon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Tribal:
I don't want to hear any of these myopic People mortgaging the chance of Tinubu Presidency Cry here when the Fs soon after the Election starts using Federal Might to brutally .... them as usual on their very own Ancestral Fatherlands. Surely they can't allow Obi to come near Presidency, only a Yoruba President can help ensure Igbos Presidency. I was thinking Obi and Igbos would be wise enough to quickly Negotiate with Tinubu this Month to become Elected to spend the remaining 4 Years after Tinubu's first 4 Years that is to Start this Year 2023. This is the most Sensible, Realistic and Wisest Option for the Igbos, as Tinubu has been known to always honour Agreement. In fact, the Igbo that takes over after Tinubu's 4 Years can spend 8 Years and then pass Power back to another Southerner because the South really Deserves to Rule for the Next 32 Years considering that the North has callously and Heartlessly held on to Power for almost all the Time after Independence! Only Yorubas can work out things with Igbos. Does Snakes change from being Snakes?! How come some think Fs would allow Obi, or that one of them that is being positioned to Continue in Power would not ensure the Unprecedented Level of Wickedness against Ancestral Owners of Nigerians that they have in Plan.

You think Igbo need presidency to survive? We are not a lazy tribe, we don't need politics money to survive.

Wether Tinubu, Obi or Atiku, Igbo will still survive.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by sircatherine45(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2023
The urchins who were making mouth were nowhere to be found, but put up a pic of PO, and they'll masturbate their tiny weeny pricks till they get wornout and stupid.

Urchins knows that it is game over for them, they know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2023
ican2020:
I thought they had it already, they better hurry up and teach those who will use it how to handle them properly
Cause February is here
Learning it doesn't take time.
I was an INEC Adhoc staff in the Area Council elections in Abuja last year while serving as a Corper. We were taught about the entire electioneering process and the use of BVAS in just two days, the third day was the election and everything was okay and well understood by everyone.
Everything went perfectly on tbe election day and no Corps member complained of any difficulty in the various polling units I knew of.
It's just like an android phone once it is turned on. I believe the intending INEC staff and Adhoc staff for next Month's election all have at aleast an android phone, so operating the BVAS won't be an issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2023
BVAS, the Shut up for pandoranians
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by ibtommy(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2023
That officer's tribal marks are beautiful. tongue

SmartPolician:

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Saintinoo:

You think Igbo need presidency to survive? We are not a lazy tribe, we don't need politics money to survive.

Wether Tinubu, Obi or Atiku, Igbo will still survive.
So why are you people forcing Obi on us
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Iamfavored: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Good
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Action film.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by intruder15(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Tribal:

How old are you? 9? Even a 9 year old won't type this trash.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Chetas81:
BLACK AFRICAN CITIZENS GENERAL PROBLEM

Very true.

And blacks globally.
Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by MiaBeer(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Well. Inec better go and secure those BVAS before Bullion can thief and his urchins invade the place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2023
OKOATA:
All you care about is rotational govt. I'm a Yoruba too but let's get back to regional govt or we split into multiple countries. Na this born to rule stuff na why Naija dey where we dey. Always ruling and nothing to show for it. Tinubu won't even win Afonja muslim Teblik from Ilorin so why are you spamming nairaland with the same shiit. Go to sleep egbon.

True.

Regional government was the best, with little power at the centre.

1 Like

Re: INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2023
lansile:
BVAS, the Shut up for pandoranians

They console yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu: Selfishness Cost Us, We Are Still Nursing The Pain Of Losing Kano State / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy / Ngige Congratulates Soludo, Hails Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.