Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi (21348 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) / Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by KingLennon(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Risingblue008:
Blessed are the peacemakers
1 Thes. 4:11
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by Exceed15: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Proverbs 26:17- 19 addresses this.
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by Bethanybethel(f): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Broke men without future doing more harm than good
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by doverulez(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2023
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!

Looking to employ the services of an EXPERIENCED HEAVY DUTY AUTO-ELECTRICIAN with the Ability to diagnose electrical faults expertly, Able to read and understand electrical diagrams/schematics, good attitude toward the job, and can multitask.

Also looking to employ the services of an EXPERIENCED HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC with vast experience with Cummins engines, dana transmissions; with the ability to diagnose mechanical faults expertly, Able to read and understand mechanical drawings and diagrams, good attitude towards the job, and can multitask.

NB: Experience on Hyster-Yale brands, Cummins engines, Dana/ZF transmission is considered a plus.
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to mtt@gitsng.com. Also call the contact number for more information.

P.S Lagos applicants only.

Many Thanks
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by LoveEmpire: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Peacemaker don rest in peace
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by swaley: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't know if it is wisdom or love of watching fights but na from where i stand i dey use mouth seperate fight
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by eniolurunda151: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sometimes it is good to mind your businessNo be every fight you go chuk faceThis year be wiseSometimes it is good to mind your businessNo be every fight you go chuk faceThis year be wise...
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by Mummiesboy: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nyanabo:
Man's inhumanity to man. Man is a baboon. undecided

Sometimes we claim to be jagaban, we are unstoppable and what not. Anger is intoxicating like nicotine, but when it cause chaos, it leaves you immediately to face the beat alone.
Oga this poem e b like say na for Thiefnubuu you write am for wallahi grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by Elidrisy20: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Look at him,he is an addict
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by Bigseven(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
1. E don die?
2. E don die o.
1. Wetin kill am?
2. E go dey do peace making work.
1. Eya, no na, peace making no de pay again na only minding your business de pay, and vawulence d pay nw. Thats y boko haram no gree finish.
2. Eya REST IN PEACE
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by Solocoin: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Too bad. He just die out of nothing. People should always check well before going to separate fight before you die for nothing.
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by Kingpele(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Hezzyluv post=119724498]Chai.....
RIP to the death. cry cry
That remains me of the day I went to shared 2random guys fight. Immediately one of the guy broke bottle, u need to see how I suddenly turned to Usain Bolt that moment. grin

The people trying to make pace during fight ends up receiving blows, injuries and in some cases death. [Please sir this your English is giving me high fever ,what is rip to death ,u shared or separated two guys that were fighting? RIP to English
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by Akhee: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119722880:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/man-arrested-for-stabbing-peacemaker-to-death-in-bauchi.html
Wetin carry Dem go Bayan Gari sef. That place wey be devilish site. Even me too Don fall victim of One devilish trickster for that place wey talk say make i pick card wey na blank, say I go win #2500 Cash. I picked one funny enough na JOKER I pick ooo. The man collect my phone as collateral. Las Las na my MTN simcard I leave there with. My advice to those young men in Bauchi no visit Bayan Gari again
Re: Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi by MamaletASO: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
...Idriss Baba Saje, of Bauchi stab one Yunusa Garba to death.

Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Naija casualties is the order of the day...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Kogi Flood: 228 Prisoners Escape, Houses Submerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.