Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) (36484 Views)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death By Friend In Agege Lagos During Fight Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by officialwdhtv: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Four days after moving to Delta State, man stabbed to death while separating fight.

A peacemaker, identified as Peter Spencer Nwabuaze, has been stabbed to death while trying to separate two boys who were fighting in Asaba, Delta State.

It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Sunday morning, October 10, just four days after he relocated from Lagos State to Asaba with his pregnant wife and son.

According to a source, “His wife sent him to buy soap at a shop close to their house. On his way, he saw two boys fi#hting and he tried to separate them, but unfortunately he was stabbed to death.

The boys said it was a mistake. It was the hospital they rushed him to that called his wife to inform her of his death. Saddest part is that she’s heavily pregnant and they have a young son.

They were living in Satellite town, Lagos but moved to Asaba just four days ago.”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Rip to him, reason why I don't separate fights even with the blessing as a peacemaker in the bible

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Prechgold1180(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2022
Wahala wear bone straight

5 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Omihanifa: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2022
So sad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Licit(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Delta no be Lagos

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Chaiii... Rip. Naija no get joy. Vawulence everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by dex4sure: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Na who chop belleful dey fight and na who chop belleful dey seperate fight this days. Rip bro

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by BigYash: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Them still dey separate fight? Who no get power no dey fight na. He for allow them fight collect wwe belt o.. Rip to him..

9 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by robinso01(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2022
I thought they said blessed are for the peacemaker. Wetin come happen in this case?

8 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by realstars: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Rip to him, reason why I don't separate fights even with the blessing as a peacemaker in the bible
As i no get time for peoples business, rame with quorrels talkless of fight, espesially husband and wife.

4 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by SNEFF: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
This world sef , good people go still die ontop their goodness. No love in the world , No joy in the hood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Oesophagus99(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
“His wife sent him to buy soap at a shop close to their house."

.. what a simp way to signout! undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by officialwdhtv: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
SNEFF:
This world sef , good people go still die ontop their goodness. No love in the world , No joy in the hood

I say i tire o my brother

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by EHustleTv: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
May his soul Rest in Peace
Friendly reminder to "Waka jeje inside Life!! "

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Zonefree(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
.His wife sent him to buy soap at a shop close to their house. On his way, he saw two boys fi#hting and he tried to separate them, but unfortunately he was stabbed to death.

He didn't die cos he was separating fight. The proximate cause of his death is SIMPlicity.
A SIMP and his life are soon parted.

If there's any Life Assurance policy on his head, I'm 99.987% certain no Insurance company would indemnify his family. Insurance companies do not pay indemnity for a risk incurred through foolishness.

God rest his soul and forgive his SIMPle nature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by 3Dii: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Zonefree:

He didn't die cos he was separating fight. The proximate cause of his death is SIMPlicity.
A SIMP and his life are soon parted.

If there's any Life Assurance policy on his head, I'm 99.987% certain no Insurance company would indemnify his family. Insurance companies do not pay indemnity for a risk incurred through foolishness.

God rest his soul and forgive his SIMPle nature.
Bro, his wife was preggy... Heavily, that is.
I actually towed on your line of thought initially, but realised the bloggers choice of words may have been at play there. RIP to him anyway.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Zonefree(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
3Dii:
Bro, his wife was preggy... Heavily, that is.
I actually towed on your line of thought initially, but realised the bloggers choice of words may have been at play there. RIP to him anyway.
Heavily pregnant woman that travelled from Lagos to Delta cannot walk a pole to get soap

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by SAMBARRY: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the earth

He Don inherit the earth now

Moral lesson : no Dey put mouth for another person's fight.no carry another person load for head come drag your own

Finally learn to mind your buisness.its very essential in dangerous Times like this

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by 3Dii: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Heavily pregnant woman that travelled from Lagos to Delta cannot walk a pole to get soap
Well... What do I know? If he was indeed a simp, then it's one less to worry about. Any which way, God rest his soul.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
But why would his wife send him on an errand in the first place? I sincerely blame his wife for this avoidable death
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by westlius(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
RIP
Never stay in the middle while separating fight.
I don chop plenty blow because of d act

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by jchioma: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
All of a sudden his wife is to blame as the cause of the man's death? Do we even know the shock, pain and guilt she is going through now? Nobody remembered to blame his village people sef. Some of these things are not by ordinary hand sha. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by GodsOwnMan: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
robinso01:
I thought they said blessed are for the peacemaker. Wetin come happen in this case?

Bible na scam book now. If you still never know till now you be mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 12, 2022
embarassed
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by 9japride(m): 5:23am On Oct 12, 2022
One thing people don't understand in separating fight, you must be a hard man or very rugged to separate two people fighting. Why because, if you are a just a regular Joe and you want to separate two guys fighting they will look at you as an inferior person who's coming to disturb them. As a result, any of them fighting can transfer their anger to the simple guy. My advice is that you can only separate kids fighting, but when you see an adult fighting kindly call the police. May he's soul rest in peace.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Fafip(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Wahala wear bone straight

grin
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by Treasure17(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Not all fight you must separate.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) by virginchaser(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Ah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman On Peaceful Protest Shot Dead By Police[PHOTO] / Tyger Inedukoba Charles Killed By Wife In Rivers (Photos) / Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.