Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (25712 Views)

Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by onthehill: 5:54am On Jan 05, 2023
A Nigerian pastor, Okoro Akpode Amos and his wife, Grace, have welcomed a set of twins after 16 years of waiting, IGBERETV reports.

Grace gave birth to two boys on Christmas Day, December 25, 2022.

Friends, family and church members have taken to Facebook to celebrate the couple.

Love Emwinghare, who is a friend to the Pastor wrote on Facebook;

"This is my friend Pst. Amos Okoro and his loving wife mama Amazing-Grace. They have waited for 16 years for children. Just yesterday, God proved again that He's the master strategist, the master planner, the owner of our lives and destinies

"Congratulations Ose Okoro Akpode Amos and your beautiful wife. 16 years of waiting is finally over with a set of twins. I join the entire world to celebrate your victory. I join the world to appreciate God for coming through for you. I'm glad that your life is a testament and a testimony for others who thinks it's over to know that it's not over yet. Indeed what God cannot do does not exist. Jesus be praised forever. Congratulations Ose."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EEPRRUfLG6uXE5gWaNpCMomhdzAkKrJpMTC2sVdriFCHYedv7Px7Qx1AQcgPEHbgl&id=100042350753606

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2023
God be praise

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by appishani1(m): 6:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Wait on the Lord
You will never see shame or disappoinment

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2023
This man na man.

Congratulations to them.......

But if na me eh, especially when I know say issues no dey my end, before the mata long reach Nile, my story for don turn hit track for family meetings.

How you interpret my stand is up to the reader undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2023
(Psychologist)Pastor be truthful for once (we aren't the sheeple u deceive in church), no be doctor/science do am?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Stargangz: 6:22am On Jan 05, 2023
The man eye go don see o, his family might have fustrated the hell out of his life to go and get another wife.
Somebody shout HALLELLUYAH!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by overdrive(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Happy for them.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Chloraseptic: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2023
They finally seek medical help after praying for 6yrs

They are all forgetting that the same God that answers prayers is responsible for the wisdom doctors use to solve problems through experiment.

There's is God in everything and everywhere. It's not everything you pray about. Seeking out help is a form of praying too.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by judetov2(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2023
E no go pass artificial insemination... In Nigeria any couple that waited so long will suddenly have twins or triplets, that is how its works here... They will never tell u the true story.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ecolime(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to them oo.

When I got married, my wife didn't conceive until after 4 months.

Guys, the 4 months seemed like eternity, and we were both worried AF.

I don already dey price cost of IVF, dey suspect village people wey give us baby gifts for wedding sef cheesy

Now imagine what these guys must have gone through over the last 16 years cry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Many hearty congratulations family. Welcome cuties.
You're God's consolation and blessing to your parents if truly they waited for Him. Mine is 3 years now.God will surely do it.

Magabush1:
Mine is also 3 years with 3 miscarriages. You see this 2023, it's our year. I am waiting to hear your testimony this year. We must testify...
Uniquekriss:
He's done it already, just carry an attitude of praise for the manifestation of your blessings. God is never late.
Thanks guy for anticipating and praying for me.It will go well with us all in the name of Jesus

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by bigdammyj: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Congrats to them.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Wahala90: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2023
judetov2:
Hmmm
Say your mind bros
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Who did this JESUS

It is good to wait upon the LORD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Pastor Should Urgently Carry Out a Proper DNA Test,
That Gender cannot be Trusted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations
But don't forget to do DNA test ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Make una dey try acknowledge science and technology!

After visiting fertility clinics and getting success, you keep that part out of your testimony. How would young couples who're searching know the way to go when you deceive them codedly

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Lorayne(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2023
DNA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Karleb(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2023
We also appreciate the doctors that did the IVF.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by HitSong: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Thank God for science

Thank God for IVF

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Banbutton: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations, those who trust I the lord will never be put to shame
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Never get tired of waiting on the God no matter how bad is your circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by princeryle1: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by newnet: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Only God, the king of kings can do this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / Why You Must Never Make Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.