Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine (25732 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life / The Spiritual Importance Of Cleanliness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine by Andrew999: 4:54am On Nov 04, 2021
1))) Urine serve spiritual cleansing purpose from evil domination when you bath with your early morning urine.

2))) When used to bath your children,it prevent them from the attack of the evil ones.

3))) It conquered the effect of evil arrow

4))) Spirit of Hooliganism......if you have a child who is so stubborn and you are tired,don't even know what to do again,try the mothers urine, use it cook one egg and give to the child to eat and drink the remaining urine.Do this three times, you will have all cause to glorify God....

5))) Breakthrough and success in all your endeavours: Are you having problem with your life,finances e.t.c use your mother or your wife urine to bath you will be free in no time and you will see your ways opening miraculously.

6))) Cobweb problems? Use early morning urine to rinse your head and face, you shall witness it no more by the grace of God.

7))) Are you having problem with sales in your shop or you think someone afflicted you with that ? Try your urine.....urinate in a plastic throughout the night and sprinkle around the shop.

cool)) To get your love back or win the heart of your man or woman completely, soak raw meat overnight and fry for him or her to eat... Just pray over it or reserve your urine overnight and use to cook the meat then mix a little into the groundnut oil you want to use,fry the meat and give to your lover.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine by Kingpin1000: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2021
God bless you my brother for revealing, the deep things of the spirit.
I have seen people doing that number 7, I thought it was fetish but thanks for opening my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine by Bigredmachine: 6:12am On Nov 04, 2021
God have mercy upon us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Kingpin1000:
God bless you my brother for revealing, the deep things of the spirit.
I have seen people doing that number 7, I thought it was fetish but thanks for opening my eyes.
Quote your biblical source and again, will Jesus do such?
Andrew999
Re: Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine by Andrew999: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
If you study your bible very well you will understand what it means to judge, let's not deceive ourselves my brothers and sisters, I am a true believer of Christ and i know what am saying.

In Colossians 2:10 it is written that Jesus is the head of all principalities and power, whatever you do make sure the Glory and honour return to God and not to you.

I will not speak further, may God open our eyes spiritually to understand the mystery of life. I don't joke with my spiritual life because spiritual control the physical.

Note: For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and power. Let those that have ear let them hear.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine by elcapitangroup: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2022
excellence44:

Quote your biblical source and again, will Jesus do such?
Andrew999

Did Jesus not use sand and saliva to heal someone? Your same bible tells you that the things of the spirit are like foolishness to the natural man’s mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed / Christian Terrorists! / Do Not Joke With Prophecies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.