Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) (36354 Views)

Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) by JOemmy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Places am so scared of living in these days in nigeria are sapele and anambra the kind of cult wars that goes on in these places are very scary.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) by Panda7(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
wonder why they elected state government when they can't curb such menace and insecurities
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) by LILTJAY: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
oilykid:

https://twitter.com/YemieFash/status/1610923985528623104?t=8kNRwpbeHIxGf5lTbpIr0Q&s=19
Go mourn your brothers and sisters in Ondo who are being slaughtered like Rams.

Wild wild west
you are showing me twitter, do you want me to bombard you with news about killings in your cursed afghaneastern land?
bloody igbo fool
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) by oilykid(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
LILTJAY:
you are showing me twitter, do you want me to bombard you with news about killings in your cursed afghaneastern land?
bloody igbo fool
Go and mourn your brothers and sisters killedd in ondo
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) by LILTJAY: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
oilykid:

Go and mourn your brothers and sisters killedd in ondo
uselsss afghaeastern bastard
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) by oilykid(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
LILTJAY:
uselsss afghaeastern bastard
Lol. Don't take everything to the heart.
I do not hate anyone or wish evil for my fellow human being. I wish you peace by the way!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) / Woman In Police Net Over Fake Testimony. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.