Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Gov Adeleke’s Son, Bred, Exposed By In-law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov Adeleke’s Son, Bred, Exposed By In-law (1048 Views)

Governor Adeleke’s Son, Sina Rambo Reconciles With Wife, Heidi Korth / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag / B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Adeleke’s Son, Bred, Exposed By In-law by Okerenla: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2023
https://www.newsindicator.com.ng/2023/01/05/gov-adelekes-son-bred-exposed-by-in-law/

Sina Rambo’s estranged wife, Korth has taken to social media to expose BRed, the son of the Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke.

News Indicator reports that this is coming a few days after BRed and his wife, Faith Johnson, sparked marital crisis issues online.

A check on Instagram shows that Faith has yanked off ‘Adeleke’ from her name on the photo-sharing app and deleted every trace of BRed on her page, including their good memories.

The couple, who welcomed their son and secretly wedded in 2019, have also unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Taking a dig at BRed who also threw shade at her in the wake of her marriage saga with Sina Rambo, Korth exposed details of the singer’s police record.

The post shared on Korth’s Instagram story shows that Adeleke’s son, BRed had once been arrested for theft by shoplifting.

Two Daughter Of Gov. Adeleke Arrested For Battery

Meanwhile, Korth in December also released evidence alleging that two siblings of her husband, Folashade and Adenike have been arrested for battery.

Korth, in a series of posts on Instagram on Monday, accused Sina Rambo and his sister of violence, backing her claims with videos, chats, and pictures.

She called out her husband for unpaid debt, claiming he owes her, adding that the marriage was over as she won’t be subjected to abuse.
Amidst the buzz it created online, Korth is still bent on proving that all her allegations are true as she took to her Instagram page to share documents of Folashade and Adenike’s arrest.
The document shows that Sina Rambo’s two sisters have been arrested three times for fighting and battery

Re: Gov Adeleke’s Son, Bred, Exposed By In-law by Osobi32(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Una wahala ooo, not my headache. I get plenty things to worry about.
Re: Gov Adeleke’s Son, Bred, Exposed By In-law by Foodqueen(f): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Unto the next
Re: Gov Adeleke’s Son, Bred, Exposed By In-law by Mandate2023: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Those useless bastard ipigs will ignore dis......but if it was oyetola son dey would have link everything into insulting tinubu just bcoz of hate grin grin grin osun ppl will tell us hw far after 4 years

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Like Big D!cks, I Love To Breath Down There - Ghanaian Actress Nikki Sam / "I'm Still Surprised You Suddenly Want To Be Close To Your Child" - Leaked Chats / Need A Make Up Artist, For your Weddings & Engagements, Occassions Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.