Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) (17238 Views)

Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) / Rabiu Biyaro Endorsed Atiku One Month Ago, Unendorsed Him Spotted With Buhari / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by moscow007: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2023
grin
When a man's ways pleases the Lord, he maketh his enemies to Campaign for him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by factcheckmmm: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Uuh
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by chiboycue: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzYSwfmDAx4

Festus Keyamo said that Obasanjo endorsed Atiku Abubakar in 2019 because of Peter Obi.

Keyamo, who is also the Minister of State for Labour and Employment gave these projections on Tuesday when he appeared on Channels TV Politics Today.

He said: “We can confidently say the wheels of PDP have fallen off internally. I don’t take the view of what some of my colleagues are doing by condemning Obasanjo. I am excited by the endorsement of Obasanjo against Atiku and Peter Obi.

“The endorsement of Obasanjo is not against APC but against Atiku because he supported him in 2019. If you heard what Nyesom Wike said it is a tragedy that your former boss who should give you a pass mark has decided to endorse somebody else. In other words, Obasanjo endorsing Atiku in 2019 was because of Peter Obi.”

God would use Mr Peter Obi to deliver Nigeria from all her present predicaments. Please vote for him if you would want a better tomorrow for Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2023
NgoZeemama:
Why is obasanjos endorsement causing so much stir
Only among urchins.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by imoh4king(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2023
What does Obasanjo's endorsement indicate?

He doesnt dictate who wins tomorrow.

Buhari's endorsement is even a stronger indicator than an old drum played from his farm.

I wonder why its bothering PDP & APC....
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by livinbygrace: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Rapuru14:
Their last game now is to discourage you from voting by saying "Obi can't win". It's a statement made out of fear, don't fall for it. Reply them with "Obi is winning"

OBI can’t win and he won’t win,he is definitely going back to PDP after the election ,Quote me anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by ezechi242: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
senior urchin don drop info.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Bontafa: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
livinbygrace:

OBI can’t win and he won’t win,he definitely going back to PDP after the election ,Quote me anywhere

That is not what your senior Advocate of narcotics just said
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Memphitz357: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2023
I was ponder why APC urchins always speak in harsh and high pitched tones whenever they are given an opportunity to defend their incompetent government.... just like how this bitchass snitch ass gay, Festus Keyamo is doing right now.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by hotwax: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
OBJ that is irrelevant is still disturbing APC people

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
NgoZeemama:

It is what am yet to understand for a man who could not win his polling unit and mostly hated and seen as a wicked human being by Ogun state people.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Honestly agbado urchins are truely brainless see as they are using to play basketball
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by hotwax: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
i feel for baba shakyshaky who is close hypertention when he faces defeat
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2023
OldNairalander:
Gov. Peter OBI vacated governors lodge for the then President Obasanjo's 3 days working visit and lodged in a private hotel with his wife even as a governor.
Simply because using the meagre resources of Anambra to build a Presidential lodge at that time will not benefit the common Anambra person ( smart cost-benefit analysis).
Everyother state governor would have rushed to award the contract for kickbacks and rewarding of political loyalists with contract.

God will not forgive any hand that thumbprints APC against Labour party's Peter OBI

yet the money save amount to nothing, investment is zero

erosion problem in Anambra he can't solved them yet you imbeciles think he will solve insecurity problem
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Naira20:
Na wa o...this Obj endorsement matter still dey worry APC?

See how Keyamo who had been on holiday for about 2months quickly started granting interviews from abroad like Daniel Bwala.

Yet Obj doesn't matter.

He who the gods want to kill he made mad, he whom Obj want to destroyed he endorses
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by dyera(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Obasanjo believe in things being equal, power must shift to south east. This is very important, they are part of Nigeria. In as much as I like Tinubu naturally than obi I believe the south east should rule or nothing . It is supposed to be ibo contesting against ibo. Enough of Yoruba and hausa abusing Nigeria. South east or nothing

Nah, Nigeria as a country is destined to descend into greater chaos, that's why majority of the citizens can't see something as simple as that.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Necessity1: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Abfinest007:
It's not because of obi.it was bcuz there was no popular candidate from d north except atiku

Now that baba has endorse obi they are cry .as he dey pain them he dey sweet us

Whosoever Obasanjo endorse has missed it. Know this and know peace. Check history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by UnfairLife7(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2023
hotwax:

i feel for baba shakyshaky who is close hypertention when he faces defeat
Hahahahaha

I sincerely feel for Obi honestly

I hope he won't give up like his boss Atiku in order to contest for other subsequent election
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by hedonido: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2023
OldNairalander:
Gov. Peter OBI vacated governors lodge for the then President Obasanjo's 3 days working visit and lodged in a private hotel with his wife even as a governor.
Simply because using the meagre resources of Anambra to build a Presidential lodge at that time will not benefit the common Anambra person ( smart cost-benefit analysis).
Everyother state governor would have rushed to award the contract for kickbacks and rewarding of political loyalists with contract.

God will not forgive any hand that thumbprints APC against Labour party's Peter OBI

Such a hand will be plagued and disfigured by leprosy.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Rapuru14:
Their last game now is to discourage you from voting by saying "Obi can't win". It's a statement made out of fear, don't fall for it. Reply them with "Obi is winning"
Even the inec officers in the south are discouraging people in southern states from collecting pvc knowing that they are pro-LP with the same Obi can't win rhetoric.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Shugabanqasa: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Stop mentioning obi please it makes him and his gullible followers feel important
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Obi here, Obi there, yet he's the one who "CANNOT WIN".

Make una just de play
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Now, say it again, this time without Agbado in your mouth.
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2023
We will. I will print your quote on a shirt when he does. I pray you remain alive till February 2023.

livinbygrace:

OBI can’t win and he won’t win,he is definitely going back to PDP after the election ,Quote me anywhere
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Ashez:
Peter Obi has become the order of the day, no day passes without one urchin or the other claiming Peter this or Peter that, make una try rest, February no too far again, allow Nigerians to make their choice, we are tired of backwardness and suffering, 350 a litre na wetin I buy fuel yesterday. E no go better for APC
no be question dem ask am? Low self esteem people. Anybody that mention Obi is because of something else. So people should no longer answer questions or what
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by bareal(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Why Keyamo like to make noise to prove a point?
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Rapuru14: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Even the inec officers in the south are discouraging people in southern states from collecting pvc knowing that they are pro-LP with the same Obi can't win rhetoric.

Bro please where exactly in the south.

Because we are winning this election by landslide.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Ashez: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2023
Spirit04:
no be question dem ask am? Low self esteem people. Anybody that mention Obi is because of something else. So people should no longer answer questions or what
Do I look like someone that have time for illiterates?
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by shonepa(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Its very simple

The west did not support obasanjo during election. The East did the job OBJ was expecting to get from the west.

What most people dont understand is dat dey think the majority of the votes depends solely in the north but thats not true.

Now Obj endorsed obi....most of them realized how powerful the east can be "as long as they are united".

Power is everywhere....u only need to take ur chance the right time.

Hope it will be a wake up call for my Eastern bros.

U say West? We both know how dem dey play their politics.

NgoZeemama:
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Rapuru14:

Tell me the states in the North that you imagine Obi would win.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by crowther15(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Joevics:
True. Obasanjo actually asked Atiku to take Peter Obi as VP as a condition to support him in 2019.

The people who have worked with Peter Obi knows that he's the best, from OBJ to GEJ. Hence the support.
Many people have testified that they voted Atiku in 2019 because of PO. I did vote PDP in 2019 because of Peter Obi in 2019. I saw the interview he granted and I was wow.
Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by roscoman: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Keyamo should be prepared for downfall after 2023 Presidental election. Keyamo might the first set of the rogues in this government that would go to jail because of different shady deals they have done in this outgoing administration.

Festus Keyamo should leave former President Olusegun Obasanjo alone. He just praiseing him what APC and there cohorts though was Obasanjo should support their drug Barron Presidental candidate. But they have forgotten that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo sees all and he can never support them.

Keyamo should just be prepared for shock of his life when election results is announced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / VISA Ban: Kogi Government Writes US Over Electoral Fraud Allegation / Sanwo-Olu Commissions The Completed First Phase Of Lekki-Epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.