Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Urgent Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Please (189 Views)

Very Very Urgent!!!!!! Please / How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please / Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please by olusholamayor(f): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Is there anyone who can help me recover my Facebook account. Password, email and phone number were changed by the hacker. I'll appreciate if there's anyone who could be of help. My WhatsApp number is 07069199420. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Please by Prodadd(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2023
olusholamayor:
Is there anyone who can help me recover my Facebook account. Password, email and phone number were changed by the hacker. I'll appreciate if there's anyone who could be of help. My WhatsApp number is 07069199420. Thanks.
the Facebook is gone. All u can do is ask Ur friends to report the account

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please by Kobicove(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2023
Prodadd:
the Facebook is gone. All u can do is ask Ur friends to report the account

How was the hacker able to change the original email and phone number attached to the Facebook account? shocked

I thought they normally send a verification code to the current phone number before you are allowed to change these things

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Up To 300k Weekly Using The AFFILIATE BILLIONAIRES COURSE! / Baby Cupboard For Sale / Electric Iron For Clearance - Direct Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.