Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) (724 Views)

Northerners Really Finished Peter Obituary Today In Kaduna / Peter Obituary Will Not Sleep Tonight After Seeing This Pictures / Nasiru Haladu Danu Is Sponsor Of Pro-Buhari Protest In New York - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
I have been shouting it and singing it that Peter Obituary is behind killings and kidnappings ongoing in Nigeria and in the North just to give APC bad name but he has failed already. I will be showing a video where Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he can not commend Unknown Gunmen and Igbos because they're not Terriost. He said he's not sure; Watch the video via below link
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1610914559216189441?t=PnzWcJXkM_R6lvYcjqiP7w&s=08

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun dominique lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by oyin44: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Very soon obi will be declared as a wanted man
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2023
oyin44:
Very soon obi will be declared wanted

I am making the video go viral, am on it now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
I post another video soon. Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost. The same Peter Obituary said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released. So with all these evidence there's nothing to hide
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2023
OK.. we don hear
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2023
@ LeoDeKing where are you?

Why are the Igbos avoiding this thread ? grin grin the truth bitters alot
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by Bmaster(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2023
it marvels me that people's new year Resolution is to continue in abject stupidity cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Bmaster:
it marvel me that people's new year Resolution is to continue in abject stupidity cheesy

Shame on you grin u are in pains now the truth bitters alot
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LeoDeKing: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
@ LeoDeKing where are you?

Why are the Igbos avoiding this thread ? grin grin the truth bitters alot
As rightly stated by oyin44 above, pandora crook will soon be required to visit SSS for security related investigations.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by idomalord: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

So,
In your opinion, who is the best person to lead Nigeria as a president
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by oyin44: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

As rightly stated by oyin44 above, pandora crook will soon be required to visit SSS for security related investigations.

For this...zombidients will come after you

cheesy grin cheesy thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What is baffling me is the way the so called obituary supporters are avoiding this thread after seeing the evidence grin The truth is really bitter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2023
oyin44:

For this...zombidients will come after you

cheesy grin cheesy thanks

They're powerless vultures
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
habsydiamond:
OK.. we don hear

Big SHAME on you � I taught u will still defend him
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by Bmaster(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

u lack integrity,and as such not worthy to open a thread to call someone out.
You scammed people here with fake promises of arranging a meeting for them with Mr president one on one.
Oh lest I forgot,the last Time I checked you BAT collected Woto Woto from Atiku,but it's peter Obi that's your only problem?
Keep deceiving yourself undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Bmaster:
u lack integrity,and as such not worthy to open a thread to call someone out.
You scammed people here with fake promises of arranging a meeting for them with Mr president one on one.
Oh lest I forgot,the last Time I checked you BAT collected Woto Woto from Atiku,but it's peter Obi that's your only problem?
Keep deceiving yourself undecided

E shock you abi??

Oya go hug transformer grin

See who wan see president Buhari grin jobless wailer, when u were insulting Buhari u forgot that u will need appointment from him one day ? Idle like u
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Big SHAME on you � I taught u will still defend him
so you understand wetin I mean abi... make I explain.. I mean ur talk don too much say time don reach to rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Peter Obituary bought Fulain clothes for Igbos he asked them to put it on and start killing people so that people will think they're Fulain herdsmen meanwhile they are not Fulain herdsmen they're ipbos but they dress like fulains
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2023
I have shared the links on social media and to Northerners for them to see their enemies in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
I have shared the links on social media and to Northerners for them to see their enemies in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria

Thank you very much am also working on it now to make sure I send the video to National mosques Abuja where Peter Obituary threaten to bomb
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1610914559216189441?t=PnzWcJXkM_R6lvYcjqiP7w&s=08

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun dominique lalasticlala

You should be more worried about how poverty is killing your family and generation, and not a Billionaire (Obi) who have nothing to lose wether he win or not.

Need I remind you that Tinubu will never ever become President of Nigeria dead or alive. Buhari will ever be the first and last President APC will ever produce.

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

You should be more worried about how poverty is killing your family and generation, and not a Billionaire (Obi) who have nothing to lose wether he win or not.

Need I remind you that Tinubu will never ever become President of Nigeria dead or alive. Buhari will ever be the first and last President APC will ever produce.

Dead on arrive lemme shock you, � With the Buhari's achievements APC WILL remain in power till the second coming of Jesus Christ. E shock you abi?
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by Obalacam(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Thank you very much am also working on it now to make sure I send the video to National mosques Abuja where Peter Obituary threaten to bomb
Obi this and obi that Everytime, one thing you failed to understand is that none of your generation both dead and alive can lace obi's shoe.
You should be bothered of how poor ur unfortunate family is and look for ways to help them even if it's doing what you guys do better ( skull mining)
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Obalacam:

Obi this and obi that Everytime, one thing you failed to understand is that none of your generation both dead and alive can lace obi's shoe.
You should be bothered of how poor ur unfortunate family is and look for ways to help them even if it's doing what you guys do better ( skull mining)

A low Idle like u can't get my attention
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by Obalacam(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

A low Idle like u can't get my attention
And a low idle like you is clamouring for the attention of Obi?
I pity for the parents that gave birth to you
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by IDeyNL: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu gave blowjjob to a microphone
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
it Wonders me that folks's new year Resolution is to continue in abject stupidity

You know, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by MrAdam: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Atiku has been bashing Tinubu. You're not talking about that! It's Obi that's avoiding confrontations verbally that you're chasing?. Seriously, you guys still don't know what hit you.. you just gold diggers.

Lest I forget, there's a video of Tinubu adjusting his pee bag but seun Nd his cohorts don't want it to hit FP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by Idiotseverywher: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
. I hope you shared it too to DSS because they will soon come to you t explain that
Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. I hope you shared it too to DSS because they will soon come to you t explain that

Shut up, DSS will pick Peter Obituary soon I have shared it and tag top government officials

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Any Nigerian outside Yeeeboland that votes for this IPOB candidate should be castrated. This IPOB man should never be allowed near Aso Rock. Imagine an IPOB man as president of Nigeria, this country would break up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obituary Is The Chief Sponsor Of Insecurity In Nigeria, See Proof (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ekpeitit:
Any Nigerian outside Yeeeboland that votes for this IPOB candidate should be castrated. This IPOB man should never be allowed near Aso Rock. Imagine an IPOB man as president of Nigeria, this country would break up.

He will never rule Nigeria he will soon wake up from his dreams

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auto Crash Kills 7 People Returning From Tinubu's Rally In Kano / 2023: Why Muslim Groups Endorse Peter Obi For President / If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.