Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

The ABC Of Packaging Business Startup You Should Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The ABC Of Packaging Business Startup You Should Know (114 Views)

The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now / ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees / Paystack: An Awesome Financial Technology Startup You Need To Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ABC Of Packaging Business Startup You Should Know by gbogbolowo: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2023
My gaze was drawn to a beautiful and well packaged item as I walked into a shopping mall, scanning the entire store.

I know you will be wondering why I became attracted to the beautifully packed yellow with a touch of black polka dot product…It was simply the “packaging”.

I wasn’t particularly “star stuck” because of the name on the product or probably because I needed it (I didn’t even know the content! Hahahaaa), I was just fascinated with how attractive it was for me.

Now...

You might ask?
How do I start a packing business?

Look for the aspect of packaging that interest you and carve a niche for yourself. Packaging business is wide and versatile.

Ever wish to offer food and drink packaging? Or do you like to concentrate on fashion and makeup?

Read more on what you need to start a packaging business here�

https://www.astartupidea.com/the-abc-of-packaging-business-startup-you-should-know/

(1) (Reply)

How The Customized Hardware Is So Popular? / 6 Video Marketing Strategies For Food Business In 2023 / Design, Corporate Stamps, Office & Home Necessities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.