Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery (29355 Views)

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by CheapHomes1: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
rottable:
You just wasted over 5k like that. Sorry for the loss

And he did nothing about it. No complain, nothing. He didn't even mention the name of the eatery and location and he is giving advice. The story might be a lie for all we know

3 Likes

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by nautybride: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
angry
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Konjiboii: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
All this plenty talk yet you no mention where you buy am

1 Like

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Mitsurugi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Bros forget that gist. Na you put cornflakes ontop pastry, then use am snap photo so that your story go sell. You're a liar. Dis your format dor cast.

So he carried corn flakes from his house to an eatery to snap for your convenience. You must be an urchin grin
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by ufotunang: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aba made burger
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by toxtimmy: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
given someone literally poison has got nothing to do with oyinbo food....

mariahAngel:
Na you wan chop oyibo food. gringrin
I taga burger! grin
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by ufotunang: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
Lol, na una Dey chop oyinbo food. Nothing fit seperate me and akara grin
...abi ..bread and akara is the naija burger
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Ashirioluwa: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
You should have let other customers who were waiting online to see it at least to spoil business for them
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
That ain't Burger. It's cold bread with corn flakes. Even Risky and dangerous which we know as bread and akara and bread and egg from junktion aboki better pass. They are the real burger. Not these waste of funds to prove you are Behind.

1 Like

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Belleful: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
My consign be say, why u dey mentioned ur girlfriend friend name, but hide ur girl own. U they find boyfriend for her? Which one be Nancy buy, Nancy return, Nancy Nancy? Abi you dey chop her too?

2 Likes

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Ignyte(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Meanwhile, in Kaduna, there's this super solid burger that is just N800. If you been buy 3 based on 3 of una, na still N2400 be that. If you're in Kaduna try AJ grills. It's not the best burger but you will never see cornflakes inside.

See picture below

6 Likes

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by warriking(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
So yesterday i went out with my girl and her friend(nancy) to have a little fun. It was an amusement park so we paid 750 instead of the usual 500 because of festive season. We had alot of fun playin visual game and taking a lot of pictures. At some point i got so hungry i couldn't hold it so i told them lets go eat so we went to an eatery where we saw alot of crowd. On getting there i and nancy ordered for burger. As i was waiting to get the order my babe and her friend went to buy chicken elsewhere. So basically i bought the burger while nancy bought the chicken for my babe.

As soon as i picked up the burger i noticed something was off so i took a bit lo and behold the burger was tasteless and very dry. I cant even describe the test cos ive never tasted anything like it before. Immediately i told nancy to take it back for them to warm it again but when she came back it was still the same. Even my babes chicken was cold but i had to manage and share it with her.

To my greatest surprise when i opened the burger i saw corn flakes inside i was shocked to my bone marrow. Like ive never in my life witnessed such a scam at the highest level. This was when i realized the reason they dont want to warm the burger cos it will dissolve the corn flakes and it wont look crispy anymore.

Honestly that ruined my day. We spent roughly 5600 for the burger, chicken and drink we bought.
So guys be careful when you want to buy something.
.....and you couldn't tell the name of where you got the rubbish from? You are not helping matas bro, let's know so we avoid there for our and general public good

1 Like

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Blessed4sure: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
You paid 750 (I assume that's #750) to enter an amusement park. (That's less than $2)

I'm very sure that's not in Lagos.

Anyway, perhaps that accounts for the poor service quality. The park is probably struggling to survive.

grin
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by blazebaba(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Them tell you say Nigerians sabii do burger before grin undecided
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Parachoko: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
So yesterday i went out with my girl and her friend(nancy) to have a little fun. It was an amusement park so we paid 750 instead of the usual 500 because of festive season. We had alot of fun playin visual game and taking a lot of pictures. At some point i got so hungry i couldn't hold it so i told them lets go eat so we went to an eatery where we saw alot of crowd. On getting there i and nancy ordered for burger. As i was waiting to get the order my babe and her friend went to buy chicken elsewhere. So basically i bought the burger while nancy bought the chicken for my babe.

As soon as i picked up the burger i noticed something was off so i took a bit lo and behold the burger was tasteless and very dry. I cant even describe the test cos ive never tasted anything like it before. Immediately i told nancy to take it back for them to warm it again but when she came back it was still the same. Even my babes chicken was cold but i had to manage and share it with her.

To my greatest surprise when i opened the burger i saw corn flakes inside i was shocked to my bone marrow. Like ive never in my life witnessed such a scam at the highest level. This was when i realized the reason they dont want to warm the burger cos it will dissolve the corn flakes and it wont look crispy anymore.

Honestly that ruined my day. We spent roughly 5600 for the burger, chicken and drink we bought.
You dey warn us, yet you no tell us the location e happen
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by emmabest2000(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
pocohantas:
This one is the height of it. Burger with cornflakes inside? Is it by force to sell burger? They should have stuck to puff puff and egg roll na.

Even meat-pie dey tire me to buy these days. Except say na from some big eateries. Which one is ponmo and twist pasta inside meat pie. You call something fish pie and there is no fish inside. Shawarma nko? they will pack cabbage and full inside.

Na why I no dey chop all these fancy things anyhow. Just give me popcorn and cold water. When I get home, I’ll make eba, put on fan and eat well well. Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by seunny4lif(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
pocohantas:
This one is the height of it. Burger with cornflakes inside? Is it by force to sell burger? They should have stuck to puff puff and egg roll na.

Even meat-pie dey tire me to buy these days. Except say na from some big eateries. Which one is ponmo and twist pasta inside meat pie. You call something fish pie and there is no fish inside. Shawarma nko? they will pack cabbage and full inside.

Na why I no dey chop all these fancy things anyhow. Just give me popcorn and cold water. When I get home, I’ll make eba, put on fan and eat well well. Tufiakwa!
Jesu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and Egg rolls are half egg ooh since 2010 if i can remember correctly when i brought it along Ore expressway since then I only buy Egg rolls from shops

My belle ooooh but the OP should have created scene immediately he saw the fake burger
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Barzinime(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Maybe burger is eba that you know the recipe to it.
Some of you go and eat food you don't understand and look at the disgraceful comments.
So you don't know some types of burgers contains cornflakes

2 Likes

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by pstemma1990: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
pocohantas:

grin
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by izubext007: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
P.D.A.P.C
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Ofemmanu1: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
pocohantas:

Ohh bebyyy..

Eba is my favourite!!

I just finished a big bowl of Eba with Efo-riro.

I love Eba for life!
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by ebufa: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Bros forget that gist. Na you put cornflakes ontop pastry, then use am snap photo so that your story go sell. You're a liar. Dis your format dor cast.

l felt so too, did not even drop name of so called eatery!
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Honestfrend: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Yes.. I believe so.. Because cornflakes softens wen it makes contact with water or heat..

That guy is a bloody lier..
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Olam09(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by chatinent: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nothing can beat my local burger...akara and bread.
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by ruzell86: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Barzinime:
Maybe burger is eba that you know the recipe to it.
Some of you go and eat food you don't understand and look at the disgraceful comments.
So you don't know some types of burgers contains cornflakes
Na so dem serve the OP?

I bet he won't complain if this you posted was served him.
The one OP complained about looks like igbe omode. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by CheapHomes1: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mitsurugi:

So he carried corn flakes from his house to an eatery to snap for your convenience. You must be an urchin grin

Is it burger that is in his plate or bread? How come he didn't state the eatery and it's location? How come he didnt report the incident to the management of the eatery? What does he want us to do with his long write up?
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmmm, na waste of money be that o.
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by WorkerBoy: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
You be local champ. Dis one na burger with a touch of corn flakes now.
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Sweetvie: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol grin
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by Sweetvie: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
WorkerBoy:
You be local champ. Dis one na burger with a touch of corn flakes now.
Don't mind him grin grin
Re: Burger With Cornflakes Inside: My Experience At An Eatery by BRATISLAVA: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
LMAO.

They are only men on women matters, but they can't do a thing about corn flakes burgers.

LMAO. The seller is funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop / We're Celebrating! / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Oha Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.