Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police (61707 Views)

Imo Police Nab Fleeing Inmates Who Engaged In Robbery, Kidnapping [PHOTO] / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
ExAngel007:
pastor's wife and a herbalist? how manage?
Frustration
Temptation
Seduction
Who knows
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by 1Dray(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
ExAngel007:

I surprise o. Those two words shouldn't be in the same sentence, yet they went as far as having a romp.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Evangelist Mrs with the big fila. They profess God with their mouths but their hearts are far from him. What a HUGE and public disgrace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Most times the deaths during s..x is as a result of health conditions like Hypertension and some drug uses.

Let the police do a thorough job on this case.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Aguiyimba(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
baralatie:

That is the real investigation I am interested in.
The evidence that the woman was laced with magun!
And who laced it

Why would a man go for another man's wife? Even his god cannot protect him cos what he did was a taboo.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by RZArecta(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
What are you arresting her for when a simple toxicology and autopsy report would have saved you a lot of stress. Did the man drink any concoction before he started hammering that day ? What was his physical and health status ? Yes she had sex with him which isn't a crime, that doesn't mean you'll lock her up without doing the basic investigation
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
ijustdey:

“Let me quickly tell you that the woman in question is with us already as we…”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/pastors-wife-who-engaged-in-sex-romp-with-us-police/

Previous Thread:
Popular Herbalist Dies In Hotel After Romp With Pastor’s Wife In Ekiti

https://www.nairaland.com/7508035/popular-herbalist-dies-hotel-after

They covered her face and left her name. Effort in futility

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by ipobarecriminals: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
How is AYO NI O come be Celestial?
Sparrk007:
The man that die na babalawo and the woman husband na confirmed celestial pastor..power jam power, case closed
undecided? So, everybody dat wear white garments are Celestial sad? They are C/Seraphim
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pastor must have known his wife to be promiscuous and have been praying and counselling for a long time before he resorted to use magun.
Herbalist must have been nacking lots of pastors wives for a long time thinking their husbands are soft and not diabolical. Alas he was wrong this time. KARMA!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Why would a man go for another man's wife? Even his god cannot protect him cos what he did was a taboo.
So wetin bring magun inside the mata or what is the essence of using the "magun line as a narrative"
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
All this new generation church are destroying the image of Christ and of Christianity.

At the last day every man shall give account of his life on Earth.

All this evil men committing atrocities under Christianity, God will be exposing them one by one
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Revolva(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
What an unfortunate and Horrible death for the man.
What a wasted life! Expressway to Hell!

Amend your ways Folks! Do not allow a little pleasure to destroy your soul in Hell which is Forever and ever.

Guy you no de taya...on every thread posting here and there
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by gr8child(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
The only investigative tools used by the Nigerian Police. Arrest. Interrogate. Torture.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by dnawah(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
ExAngel007:
the power for miracle is not free of charge na?use what u get to get what u don have.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Fiscus105(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Some men sabi sleep with other people wives , why blurring their pics , pics that's everywhere on Facebook

U mean this?

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by 1Dray(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
ghiloman28:
They should leave that woman and arrest the husband(pastor) that lay magun on her.

Why?

But should a pastor be even evolve in fetish stuffs like magun?
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Procarpenter: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Call or WhatsApp me for your wooden roof work and all kind of roofing sheet installation with 100% warranty With 20% discount as well I work worldwide contact me through my signature below
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Thomthom(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
What exactly is the point arresting the woman when no proper forensic investigation has been done to establish foul play in the man's death?!

Any small thing, our police start arresting especially when under pressure from social media 'juries'!

You can question her as a potential suspect (not even suspect), interrogate, and let her go if no link is immediately established between her and the incident.

Such shameful unprofessionalism!
But you are right but don't forget that even the people are primitive and most blacks lack sense of judgement except few learned ones.. Arresting her for now is better to save her from any Vawulence that might arise from the death of the harbalist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Melodydoctor: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
ghiloman28:
They should leave that woman and arrest the husband(pastor) that lay magun on her.
People die during sex everywhere. Heart Failure or health issue and not any mythical magun.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thomthom:
But you are right but don't forget that even the people are primitive and most blacks lack sense of judgement except few learned ones.. Arresting her for now is better to save her from any Vawulence that might arise from the death of the harbalist.

You do have a great point here...!

Sigh... What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by yerimastyle(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Make sure you check your blood pressure before playing away match
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by ghiloman28(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
This one still Dey shaa but you can’t get correct news online except people around the vicinity. Sadly our media rarely follow up any news except Tinubu news that will fetch them traffic
tuzle:
what proof do they have that the husband laid magun for his wife
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Isabi4lov: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

U mean this?
yes and even the herbalist wife's pics was all over the net.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by juman(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mummy GO, god is with you.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by uwelaa(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Seriously this woman need prayer at this point
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by TheBTCinvestor: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
What an unfortunate and Horrible death for the man.
What a wasted life! Expressway to Hell!

Amend your ways Folks! Do not allow a little pleasure to destroy your soul in Hell which is Forever and ever.

Hell is not real..everything all ends here

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
riverbird:
Atleast he enjoyed himself before his death grin

grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Codes151(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Arrested for what exactly?
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Aguiyimba(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
baralatie:

So wetin bring magun inside the mata or what is the essence of using the "magun line as a narrative"

Comrade, there's wages for every work.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Kajaard: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
yes and even the herbalist wife's pics was all over the net.

You meant the pastor's wife's pictures and not the herbalists wife's pictures
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Hassanmaye(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
hotwax:
wetin pastor wife go do for herbalist house?

This country is the real definition of shiiit...

Omor na inside my room I dey follow Jehovah talk now. No more big building where one pastor will come and lay hands on me after knacking a choir member...

imagine, laying that dirty hands on me.

Pastors be dipping fingers in pzzies and be pointing that saucage at me.... nahnah
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by mikaael(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
hotwax:
wetin pastor wife go do for herbalist house?

This country is the real definition of shiiit...

Omor na inside my room I dey follow Jehovah talk now. No more big building where one pastor will come and lay hands on me after knacking a choir member...

imagine, laying that dirty hands on me.

Pastors be dipping fingers in pzzies and be pointing that saucage at me.... nahnah

The problem with people like you is u hear this kind of news and you just put all Pastors as the same
If there is a fake....there is definitely original
Has the advent of fake doctors stopped you from going to the hospital anytime you are sick?
There are men of God who have an excellent relationship with Him and their life is a shining example
Be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.