Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Will Serve Nigeria With All My Heart, Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Serve Nigeria With All My Heart, Tinubu Assures Nigerians (206 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Serve Nigeria With All My Heart, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by superblo: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, pledged yesterday that he is ready to serve Nigeria with all his heart and strength if he eventually emerges president in the forthcoming general election.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/01/05/with-all-my-heart-i-will-serve-nigeria-tinubu-reassures-nigerians/
Re: I Will Serve Nigeria With All My Heart, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Suunnn(f): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
superblo:
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, pledged yesterday that he is ready to serve Nigeria with all his heart and strength if he eventually emerges president in the forthcoming general election.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/01/05/with-all-my-heart-i-will-serve-nigeria-tinubu-reassures-nigerians/
You never served it

Is it now?
Re: I Will Serve Nigeria With All My Heart, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by loosecanon50(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Serve your health with all your heart first.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Everyone Hate Me? / This Video Of Lagos State Before Independence Will Amaze You, Nigeria Is Great / What Does Tinubu Or Atiku Bring To The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.