Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Tyra Banks Show - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Tyra Banks Show (7872 Views)

List Of Celebrities At The Emmy Awards - Tyra Banks Topping Our Chart / Tyra Wants You / Tyra Banks: America Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tyra Banks Show by SvS(f): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2006
i was just wondering if anyone liked the tyra show
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by luvu567(f): 12:36am On Mar 01, 2006
I think its too fake and she be trying to hard most of the time but I still love her.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by SvS(f): 12:50am On Mar 01, 2006
wat do u mean?
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by luvu567(f): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2006
Its like the whole show is forced. Half the time the little sections dont really have a point like one when Brittanny from Next Top Model came on she was talkin about how people tell her she's ugly and tall when be in the club.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by teeroy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2006
The show is so fake, its like TRL for more retarded teens, and miss tyra ain't no oprah!!!, I bet it won't last another season.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by tejuoso1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2006
the show is not very fine but she's still strugling to save it and i wish her good luck, the first time i saw it i was like this is worse than papa ajasco but later i was in to it
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Free(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2006
i watch it once in a while,
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Rhodalyn(f): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2006
shocks me shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by sofy: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2006
i am replying to Teju Oso what do u mean shes fake she is not fake and its not worse than papa ajasco maybe u dont understand it so dont start sayin rubbish about she is fake
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by tejuoso1(f): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2006
sofy what is your problem? am i the only one that said she's fake? i didnot even say she's fake, are you alright? why are you mad @ me. take it easy cos life is hard, then it's over again. if something is bothering you about me you better shout out now so that the bul*sh*t you said doesn't rot inside you. who do you think you are to tell me i'm saying rubbish. watch it please
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by SvS(f): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2006
hi teju oso take am easy now.wat has d girl said to deserve such hostility 4rm u.shes just trying to defrnd the show.shes now mad at u now.take am asy my brother
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by tejuoso1(f): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2006
why did she say only me says rubbish out of everybody that tyra is fake plus i didnot say she's fake. how woulod you feel if someone points at you out of everybody else
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by SvS(f): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2006
okay just 4get about it and talk about something else abi
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by vichel(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2006
I think she's trying too hard to get good ratings, and new episode is where she posed as a stripper, in a strip club
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Free(f): 2:19am On Mar 02, 2006
did ya see the one where she went undercover as an obesse woman??
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by chinani(f): 2:35am On Mar 02, 2006
i sometimes watch her talk show, it's "aight".

but, america's next top model has a NIGERIAN MODEL! i never watch that show, but i'm going to know. just to show emotional/moral support! grin
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by SvS(f): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2006
oh really wats the girls name and wat part of naija does she come from
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by chinani(f): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2006
her name is NNENA, which means "father's mother" in igbo. i don't know what part of the country she hails from (other than "igbo state"wink. but in the USA she's from houston. the show says she's a pharmacist and i'm like "whoahooo! represent for all the NAIJA GRRLS out there!" grin oh and she says her fav food is "NIGERIAN FOOD". that made me smile! grin
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by luvu567(f): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2006
HOLLA!!!!!!! Where did u find the information?
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by omogenaija(f): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2006
The Tyra Banks Show is ok , but i hardly watch it because its comes on when i am in school or its re-raned when i am sleeping

but when i do watch it the show is all right but Tyra Makes herself look like a dumbass

its still all good

tyra is still my girl
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by da808cutie(f): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2006
The show's aight sometimes, other times it's boring and pointless. Plus she likes making herself look over good with all those hugs and sh!t and telling everybody her business like we really care. aint hating though, I've liked a number of episodes.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by chinani(f): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2006
@ love

someone told me and i was kind of in disbelief so i looked it up and there she was. the food preference and stuff was stated on the site and it made me grin!

@ dad808

you're right she over does it w/ the love-y stuff and she puts her bidness out there ----> the 1st few times i saw her show it hit my funny bone wrong, etc. she also talks about "her friend" as in "i once, uh i mean, i had a friend who once blah blah blah" and i'm like "ok tyra we know you used to be kind of wild. whateva. but if you're going to tell a story, rehearse the rubbish next time."
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Okwy(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2006
why can't u people appreciate someone for once.must u people be critics.why not try your own show and know how it will go.don't say things about people u know u will not like others saying about u.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Okwy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2006
as for me, i love everyone doing something good. i love tyra very much and i believe she'll go places because of the extra effort she's putting in , afterall oprah started from somewhere
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by chinani(f): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2006
@ okwy

sorry if i sounded critical b/c that's not what i meant. rather i think these things are just her quirks. we all have them. when i see that she's being quirky, i laugh. when i catch myself being quirky, i laugh louder.

my laughter doesnt mean i hate her or myself. nor does my critique.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by LoverBwoy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2006
Fakeeeeeeeeeeeee shes fake !!! i was thinkin its the american thing with her crying n all white teeth smiling

oprah wannabe, the white people are really usin her
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by cabali(m): 12:59am On Mar 05, 2006
the show is a complete waste of time for all i know, and to say it has taken 3 days out of a week as compared to oprah's 2 on dstv shows that these south africans just dont know the importance of quality.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Badman888(m): 2:15am On Mar 05, 2006
the show is boring,
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by opemogaji(m): 2:21am On Mar 05, 2006
that show is the reaal thing, i reall dont kno waht yahh talking about wink
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by joftech(m): 2:34am On Mar 05, 2006
How real is the show?

When the show host is going about fighting with people (am talking about her and Superhead).
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by cabali(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2006
the show host does not have the moral and psychological capacity to run that kinda show! how would she advice someone that fights like she is known to be in the event of?

Oprah and amanda lewis is way out of reach for tyra, she shud make the show with concentrates on fashion and modelling, then, we will appreciate it cos she has been in the game!
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by cabali(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2006
Have u measured the childishness in the show's presentation? it is quite appallingly dreadful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Low-Cost Pink Lips Cream and Vaginal Tightening Soap That Works! (PICS) / Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories / Fair Skin Divas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.