Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Tyra Banks Show - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Tyra Banks Show (7879 Views)

List Of Celebrities At The Emmy Awards - Tyra Banks Topping Our Chart / Tyra Wants You / Tyra Banks: America Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Radiant(f): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2007
Loosing it upstairs. grin grin grin
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Eurphoria(f): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2007
ouch
i really like that woman, i really do. she has a good heart , fark you rad angry
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Radiant(f): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2007
lmao kiss

Why will she let herslf blow up like that? shocked
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Eurphoria(f): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2007
it happens , Rad come on lol. she is just happy now i guess, all those years of body abuse, starving herself for the catwalk, pls let her eat lol. she has money she can suck those fatty lumps out if need be.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Radiant(f): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2007
Goodluck to her! grin grin grin
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by cabali(m): 4:54am On Feb 19, 2007
she can turn to a ball for all I care
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by soulpatrol(f): 4:59am On Feb 19, 2007
cabali:

she can turn to a ball for all I care

what a lame ass diss. i laugh o! cool
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by cabali(m): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2007
Only you know what u mean!! better not say more u will get urself confused while u are at it
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by soulpatrol(f): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2007
grin grin grin

aww, cabali. na vex you dey vex with me? i was just taking a cheap shot at you. my bad! he he he. all in good fun, mate
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by cabali(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2007
no vex here o just cracking up, pls feel it right grin
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Eurphoria(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2007
lmao
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by bluenubian(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2007
i heard Mr Boston from "I love Newyork", was scheduled to appear on her show, for that reason i ll watch the show. anyone knows if it aired yet?
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Mustay(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2008
i just switched to tyra since oprah dey do itk tongue tongue cheesy
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by prncss(f): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2008
Damn y'all really aint show no kind of love for tyra. give da girl some props, she worked hard to be she is. some of you are really harsh and you have to have watch at least 4 episodes to determine she is fake you cant base your judgement on just 1 or 2. and in my opinion the show is great and they have great guests and depending on were you live she tackles real issues.
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Mustay(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2008
prncss:

she tackles real issues.

thatz true; especially when she plays the ANONYMOUS role where they set up people in real life.

i can't 4get the make up episode3 where she prompted a lady to go out without make-up just 4 one day and be natural
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by ronkzy: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2008
i love watching it and in fact, i think it's better than Oprah(just my opinion)
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by shilling(f): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2008
Prefer Tyra to Oprah most days. But Tyra can be quite crazy sometimes
Re: The Tyra Banks Show by Nella(f): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2008
Aww I love Tyra die and prefere her to Oprah any day.

At least she is out there doing something - reaching out to young teens and youths as much as she can- .  wht about her fellow super model Naomi? --where that one dey? Rehab?

She is just another black queen showing a good example out there to struggling teenagers and youths, and believe me the society does need more people like her! -- Imagine if more celebrities spent more time sending out useful messages to teenagers and youths, helping them fight with their low self esteem, racial abuse, helping them and teaching them to feel comfortable in their body and that they don't have to be as thin as a broomstick before they can feel good about themselfs. And many other stuffs!   ---------- Imagine messages like this from every celebrity, the world will definitely be a better place! 

No matter how much u don't like her, u can not deny the fact that she is doing something out there . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories / Low-Cost Pink Lips Cream and Vaginal Tightening Soap That Works! (PICS) / 2022 Latest Gorgeous Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.