Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

House Clearance Sales!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales!!! (508 Views)

House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Clearance Sales!!! by Pheyie: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2023

Updated List with reviewed prices

1) Bathroom Accessories - 3-step corner shelf (2 units) , 2 stainless steel soap dishes, 4-hook stainless steel wall hanger - 10k for the bundle.
2) Omron BP785 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - 20k
3) Eat Smart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale - 5k
4) LG 3CD loader,6-speaker sound system - 70k reduced to 50k
5) Panasonic single loader DVD/CD sound system - 30k
6) Customized 8ft by 7ft Bed frame & full Orthopaedic Mattress - 150k reduced to 100k/
7) Xmas tree plus accessories - 20k
8 ) Ironing board - 8k

Pictures are available on request via WhatsApp.

Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by frozen70(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pheyie:

Updated List with reviewed prices

1) Bathroom Accessories - 3-step corner shelf (2 units) , 2 stainless steel soap dishes, 4-hook stainless steel wall hanger - 10k for the bundle.
2) Omron BP785 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - 20k
3) Eat Smart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale - 5k
4) LG 3CD loader,6-speaker sound system - 70k reduced to 50k
5) Panasonic single loader DVD/CD sound system - 30k
6) Customized 8ft by 7ft Bed frame & full Orthopaedic Mattress - 150k reduced to 100k/
7) Xmas tree plus accessories - 20k
8 ) Ironing board - 8k

Pictures are available on request via WhatsApp.

Hello, your lines are not going and you are not responding to chats
Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Pheyie: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good evening. Apologies for the delayed response. I have just responded to you on WhatsApp.

frozen70:

Hello, your lines are not going and you are not responding to chats
Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by frozen70(f): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pheyie:
Good evening. Apologies for the delayed response. I have just responded to you on WhatsApp.

I didn't see your response when I checked the number you posted
Can you type an active number here pls
Good evening
Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Pheyie: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Good morning. The number can only be reached on WhatsApp and I do not have any message that has not been responded to.The phone number is 08066109494. Please confirm that you have the correct number.

frozen70:

I didn't see your response when I checked the number you posted
Can you type an active number here pls
Good evening
Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Gabson247(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
You guys should be careful of all this so call clearance sales guys. You get there and they collect all your hard earn money. Even kidnap you

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by frozen70(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pheyie:
Good morning. The number can only be reached on WhatsApp and I do not have any message that has not been responded to.The phone number is 08066109494. Please confirm that you have the correct number.

Is the same number
The name there is akalaka ekwukoma
The message I sent in whatsapp haven't delivered
But since I can't reach you, I will forget about it
Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Pheyie: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good afternoon.

I can confirm that that’s my number and it is very active on WhatsApp. I’m at work during the day and fully available to take calls/messages anytime from 7pm, if that’s okay with you. Alternatively, since your messages are not delivering, you can state the item(s) you’re interested in here, so we can take it from there.
Thank you.

frozen70:

Is the same number
The name there is akalaka ekwukoma
The message I sent in whatsapp haven't delivered
But since I can't reach you, I will forget about it
Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Pheyie: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gabson 247, you will really be more useful to yourself not coming to my WhatsApp and soliciting to help me sell my things. I see your kidnapping twist as an attempt to disparage my person, because I turned down your offer to middle-man my interest. You may have been monitoring the sales I have made on this platform in the last 4 months; over 40 items worth well over N1.5m from my original list, and nobody has been kidnapped or had their “hard earned money” taken from them fraudulently.
I can’t need you to sell for me, when Nairaland has been so magnanimous with an enabling and viable platform here.
Please desist from such defamatory comments or I will post a screen-munch of the message you sent to me with your phone number requesting to sell my things.
For your information, I’m in the UK at the moment and for ease of monitoring, communication and to facilitate sales of items posted here, my phone number remains 08066109494. Pick up location is Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

Gabson247:
You guys should be careful of all this so call clearance sales guys. You get there and they collect all your hard earn money. Even kidnap you
Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Pheyie: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
@frozen70, I’m available now to attend to your request. Since it’s been difficult for you to reach me, please state your phone number here, if you don’t mind, so I can call you.
Please don’t be discouraged.
Thank you.

Pheyie:
Good afternoon.

I can confirm that that’s my number and it is very active on WhatsApp. I’m at work during the day and fully available to take calls/messages anytime from 7pm, if that’s okay with you. Alternatively, since your messages are not delivering, you can state the item(s) you’re interested in here, so we can take it from there.
Thank you.

Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Kerefi: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gabson247:

I can confirm that I have bought something from this woman's husband. A phylosophical man. Nobody will scam you as they are well off. The man kept praising his wife ehh .

Please do business with them. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Pheyie: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Even though I can’t figure out yet who you are in relation to what you bought from us, thank you for being objective in your comment. Your review was spot on as it relates to my husband and I. Happy new year and thank you for sharing a part of us.

Kerefi:

I can confirm that I have bought something from this woman's husband. A phylosophical man. Nobody will scam you as they are well off. The man kept praising his wife ehh .

Please do business with them. Thanks
Re: House Clearance Sales!!! by Gabson247(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Pheyie:
Gabson 247, you will really be more useful to yourself not coming to my WhatsApp and soliciting to help me sell my things. I see your kidnapping twist as an attempt to disparage my person, because I turned down your offer to middle-man my interest. You may have been monitoring the sales I have made on this platform in the last 4 months; over 40 items worth well over N1.5m from my original list, and nobody has been kidnapped or had their “hard earned money” taken from them fraudulently.
I can’t need you to sell for me, when Nairaland has been so magnanimous with an enabling and viable platform here.
Please desist from such defamatory comments or I will post a screen-munch of the message you sent to me with your phone number requesting to sell my things.
For your information, I’m in the UK at the moment and for ease of monitoring, communication and to facilitate sales of items posted here, my phone number remains 08066109494. Pick up location is Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

To hell with all what you are saying, who cares. Who are you showing off to. If you like make you be prince of Saudi. Who cares

(1) (Reply)

/ Kawu Dan Sarki Biography, Wikipedia, Audio, Age, Education, Net Worth / Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.