Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting (33402 Views)

2023: Labour Party Holds Townhall Meeting In Nasarawa / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Buhari, Atiku, Sowore & Moghalu To Participate In Townhall Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by sircatherine45(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Sane,educated, rich and well to do individuals are supporting Peter obi.
Tribalistic, poor, stupid and wicked people are against Peter obi, light will surely triumph against darkness.
Peter obi Joor...
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Chrismania100: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
This all this paid thiefnibub urchins know that their master is a criminal who does not have anything for Nigeria.But, out of hatred over igbos, they decided to be insulting Obi.Deep inside their mind they knew Peter Obi does not have rivals.I would have considered voting for Osibanjo if APC has fronted him.But, this criminal with brown teeth bribed his ways,thinking he is now king.Nigeria is not lagos where you enslaved both professors and educated yorubas without them saying anything.
If I were Peter Obi, if I win this election, I will probe Thiefnubuu and jail him for the atrocities of Lekki massacre,Bullion Van, Lagos Tax syphon, etc cos Thiefnubuu is a notorious criminalll

Chiefwhip001:
Sane,educated, rich and well to do individuals are supporting Peter obi.
Tribalistic and wicked people are against Peter obi, light will surely triumph against darkness.
Peter obi Joor...

4 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by youngking89(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Urchin spotted
Wali84:
president of Biafra republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by StreetFight: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
The moment, Aare Afe Babalola stood up and applauded @PeterObi after his rousing speech this afternoon at the University auditorium. He surely liked what he heard from him. "I am happy that the students are here to listen to him" Babalola said.

At the town hall meeting, Aare Afe Babalola also confered Peter Obi a title… “Omowale” of Ekiti.

Source:
https://twitter.com/TheOfficialPOMA/status/1611006205740163072?t=YFdQEyUXbeMWk93IzlTuJw&s=19

They will all cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President.

Afe Babalola is Obasanjo's boy, so we don't expect any less. But Emilokan Tinubu and his boys have humiliated Obasanjo and his boys in ALL elections that they have contested against each other

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Acidosis(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obalacam:
The educated and liberal Yorubas are all voting Obi irrespective of their religion

90%
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by sangresan(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
The moment, Aare Afe Babalola stood up and applauded @PeterObi after his rousing speech this afternoon at the University auditorium. He surely liked what he heard from him. "I am happy that the students are here to listen to him" Babalola said.

At the town hall meeting, Aare Afe Babalola also confered Peter Obi a title… “Omowale” of Ekiti.

Source:
https://twitter.com/TheOfficialPOMA/status/1611006205740163072?t=YFdQEyUXbeMWk93IzlTuJw&s=19

Obi won't get 5000 votes from Ado Ekiti, the hometown of Afe Babalola.

Una mumu neva do Obidense folks. Because Afe Babalola welcomed Obi with affection, it now means that the man will vote for him. That's how mumuric you are. IBB welcomed Obi with affection, una said IBB don endorse am. IBB has come out to deny it.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by colossus91(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
A town hall different grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by toprealman: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Wise Yoruba are supporting the best
These are the ones that care about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Bossjakande: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why did ibo put try to steal wat aint thiers.most Lp candidate in Lagos ibo.who start civil war ibo.who kill sadanua ahmadu Bello, balewa ibo. Jonathan do 8 years but Ibo put no want yoruba to do. Yoruba fools dat support ibo or atiku obasanjo live in 2007 if tinubu loose yoruba will not get power till 2031yoruba ronu.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
maasoap:

Reality is setting in. While Tinubu is increasing the tempo day after day.

Which reality.

LP women held town hall in Ekiti today
Peter Obi also held down hall in same Ekiti today.
LP still held their rally in Ekiti today.

You must be a little kid to know what the meaning of reality is.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bossjakande:
Why did ibo put try to steal wat aint thiers.most Lp candidate in Lagos ibo.who start civil war ibo.who kill sadanua ahmadu Bello, balewa ibo. Jonathan do 8 years but Ibo put no want yoruba to do. Yoruba fools dat support ibo or atiku obasanjo live in 2007 if tinubu loose yoruba will not get power till 2031yoruba ronu.

Shut up your mouth. Tribal bigot ronu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
StreetFight:

They will all cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President.

Afe Babalola is Obasanjo's boy, so we don't expect any less. But Emilokan Tinubu and his boys have humiliated Obasanjo and his boys in ALL elections that they have contested against each other

You don begin wail already?

3 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by gimakon2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wali84:
and ipob,ESN are supporting there own

You are afraid Peter would treat yorubas badly?
Eya sorry. Igbos are not as evil as you think sir. Your yoruba fathers lied to you on this one.

3 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by mightyleks(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bossjakande:

Competence Lò kán

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
sangresan:

Obi won't get 5000 votes from Ado Ekiti, the hometown of Afe Babalola.

Una mumu neva do Obidense folks. Because Afe Babalola welcomed Obi with affection, it now means that the man will vote for him. That's how mumuric you are. IBB welcomed Obi with affection, una said IBB don endorse am. IBB has come out to deny it.

From he won't get any vote in the SW to he won't have more than 5000 votes.

Stay one place abeg. Make una no dey confuse thunder

3 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by lereinter(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
You only need to listen to Obi to stop being an urchin.

With his rat voice

Sorry O

I'm atikulated

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by BabaO2: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
He begged to appear not that he was invited, he won't be chased away
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by MikeofAfrica: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wali84:

So Afe Babalola is now from biafra republic.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by makavalley(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Those who live above tribal, religious, myopic,self pocket interest are supporting PO

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Ogunleti01: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Honest question.
How did Afe Babalola got so damn rich?
He was once an agbero under McOluomo in oshodi. That's how he got his money

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chrismania100:

This all this paid thiefnibub urchins know that their master is a criminal who does not have anything for Nigeria.But, out of hatred over igbos, they decided to be insulting Obi.Deep inside their mind they knew Peter Obi does not have rivals.I would have considered voting for Osibanjo if APC has fronted him.But, this criminal with brown teeth bribed his ways,thinking he is now king.Nigeria is not lagos where you enslaved both professors and educated yorubas without them saying anything.
If I were Peter Obi, if I win this election, I will probe Thiefnubuu and jail him for the atrocities of Lekki massacre,Bullion Van, Lagos Tax syphon, etc cos Thiefnubuu is a notorious criminalll

Exactly boss,i am happy you know the truth.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by hopexter(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Yorubas that want to move forward are supporting our incoming

Obi that’s still on grassroots mobilisation programme even when the major campaigns have started? Make una dey play dey gather corrupt old political leaders with no relevance undecided grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by JOemmy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
You will only find peter obi rolling with intellectuals.

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
joyandfaith:
Most yoruba elites don't want Tinubu. Many of them supported Buhari in 2015. They were disappointed.
otedola that endorsed tinubu is what... Because afe babalola who benefitted from PDP now shows his bias you are writing this... Obi isn't even as intelligent like Atiku or tinubu self...

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by oneclickng: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bluntguy:
You only need to listen to Obi to stop being an urchin.
This one sweet my belly

2 Likes

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Peter Gregory Omowale Ahmed Obi.

The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023

grin[left][/left] grin grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Decent09(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Source:

Olosho wey change location and at last claimed to be a Virgin .
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Sholaco: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wali84:
Hahaha hahaha grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by hopexter(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
kingmaster2009:

All.these old fools called Afe Babalola will not cease to disgrace themselves...

See as Obi dey look am...the expression in Obi's eyes is saying ....if this Old fool knows how I will deal with Yoruba people if I become the president, he wouldn't have been giving me any political support.and That I don't trust any Yoruba people ....

Old fools is trying hard to gain another popularity after long time of silence in the deep of no relevance ...

Are Babalola was disgraced in Bayelsa state court ..despite all his legal awards and accolade....

I will be the last person to support Obi for any reason...because I can sense his evil intention towards my people....

Obi lives in Lagos and has no grudges against your people, maybe a bit of envy for your people I guess for providing Internally displaced Camps for igbos due to terrorism and an avenue to do business, raise family and live a Happy life as Nigerians.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Ortega777: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
I foresee South west, mostly technocrats, benefiting immensely from Peter Obi presidency,if he wins.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! / Fayose Undergoes Back Surgery (Photos/Video) / 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.