Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack (15918 Views)

Extract VALID Email Addresses From Linkedin Twitter Instagram Pinterest Facebook / Database Of Email Addresses Of Nigerian University Students Needed. / Nigerian Email Addresses Needed,drop Your Price And The Numbers Of Emails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by ccollins(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Splitmind:
This is why we need to block this website in Nigeria immediately. Twitter is a dangerous tool and needs to be controlled along with other social media platforms.
this is rubbish. You think only through a military authoritarian mindset, you don’t think about the millions of civilians who want to enjoy their social media access. Do you think we are in north korea where there is total suppression of the press and media houses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Guyman01: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Western media trying hard to demarket Twitter after the recent leaked Twitter Files that exposed the corruption and manipulation by the US Democratic party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by ruggedtimi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Forum play .....Leads and combo for sell
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmm, Theses guys won't rest.
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Funny enough I'm not on Twitter... Strange but true.
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by BeanX(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tito24:
These people just want to frustrate Elon
They want him to loose
But they will never succeed

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:
Elon Musk oloshi. When you see a man that can't keep a woman, know that your data ain't safe.
Oloju pupa bi oju ifo (eczema).

Agbon gbon ju omamu ologbon go, oversodikness no go kill u
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by jimetagambo: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Musk.. what else can go wrong with Twitter and Tesla. He should have stayed away from Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by BeanX(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:
Elon Musk oloshi. When you see a man that can't keep a woman, know that your data ain't safe.
Oloju pupa bi oju ifo (eczema).
Ode niyen, oloshi werey!

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Daddyyo123: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmm
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by CheapHomes1: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
LOVEGINO:
blame d Elon. He talks too much.

What did he say that is too much?
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by BeanX(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guyman01:
Western media trying hard to demarket Twitter after the recent leaked Twitter Files that exposed the corruption and manipulation by the US Democratic party
There's nothing to dickheads can't do to save their reputation
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimetagambo:
Musk.. what else can go wrong with Twitter and Tesla. He should have stayed away from Twitter.

I think trump needs to come back to twitter and press more necks. Since Elon came playing mr nice guy these people have only taken him for granted or even a joke.

U can't please everyone and u infact shouldn't.

He should also state he will remain head of Twitter. No more Mr nice guy. This will piss the enemies of free speech off further.
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by LOVEGINO(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
CheapHomes1:

why did they vote him out?
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Moniya4Real(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
That’s why I don’t use my official email address to register on social media…. I have a separate email account I use for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by ATLIEN2027: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Tinubu's one million boys is behind this attack, I can bet my left balls.
You have more than one left ball?
No wonder. grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Government job
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Eriokanmi: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tito24:
They want him to loose
Exactly my thoughts. Musk is also a very arrogant guy, so full of himself. Those who had become richest people on earth before him were known to be very humble. They had embarked on a lot of charitable causes which had changed the world forever . We still enjoy bill and Melinda Gates Foundation grants till date in all facets of human life. What has Musk contributed to humanity? His home state of South Africa doesn't even know whether he exists or not. He's gonna drop further this year in the billionaire's rank as predicted. Pride goes before a fall.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Justdare73: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
They have some nice features that are not here on NL
Shanks5522: The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Eriokanmi: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moniya4Real:
That’s why I don’t use my official email address to register on social media…. I have a separate email account I use for them
Wise decision

2 Likes

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by CheapHomes1: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
LOVEGINO:
why did they vote him out?

You haven't answered the question.
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Brushstrokes20: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
I guessed as much!...
I haven't been able to login to my account since morning undecided
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Babastrong(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Teeroyzimma post=119745816]Tinubu's one million boys is behind this attack, I can bet my left balls.[ and that ball will become functionless if you are lying.]
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Elon think sey to hold power for this world na childz cheesy grin grin
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by cheras1: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tito24:
They want him to loose

They are fighting him because they want to be in control of twitter

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Sammiel: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is why I have several email addresses. Although, the hackers will only be able to use them for spamming purposes. It still doesn't make any sense to lose one's email address to some random people.
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by watchindelta(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
I just checked mine not yet hacked undecided am free-from them.
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by tollyboy5(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tito24:
They want him to loose
Seem like so. They be like, we'll show him pepper.

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by tollyboy5(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
GratefulSoul27:
Even my Twitter account is affected

I wanted to change my Twitter password the other day this is the email I saw in it, this is not mine the email I opened my account with has been removed and replaced with this one if I click code will be sent to them I kuku leave am like that.
Report the case please. It will be rectified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time / Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.