Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack (15930 Views)

Extract VALID Email Addresses From Linkedin Twitter Instagram Pinterest Facebook / Database Of Email Addresses Of Nigerian University Students Needed. / Nigerian Email Addresses Needed,drop Your Price And The Numbers Of Emails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Agbon gbon ju omamu ologbon go, oversodikness no go kill u
Pls what's the meaning of this?
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
BeanX:
Ode niyen, oloshi werey!
Ori e buru!
Awon anty e nile lode!

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Tito24: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Exactly my thoughts. Musk is also a very arrogant guy, so full of himself. Those who had become richest people on earth before him were known to be very humble. They had embarked on a lot of charitable causes which had changed the world forever . We still enjoy bill and Melinda Gates Foundation grants till date in all facets of human life. What has Musk contributed to humanity? His home state of South Africa doesn't even know whether he exists or not. He's gonna drop further this year in the billionaire's rank as predicted. Pride goes before a fall.
nothing to do with arrogance

He refuse to fall in line
Just like Kanye

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by GratefulSoul27(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

Report the case please. It will be rectified.

How do I report it sir please
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by LOVEGINO(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the question.
What did he say that is too much?
ask google
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by BeanX(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

Ori e buru!
Awon anty e nile lode!
Olobo werey, Koni dafun iya la iya e. cheesy
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
BeanX:
Olobo werey, Koni dafun iya la iya e. cheesy
O maa shofo ni o!
Obo iya e maa gbina ni.

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by tollyboy5(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
GratefulSoul27:
Even my Twitter account is affected

I wanted to change my Twitter password the other day this is the email I saw in it, this is not mine the email I opened my account with has been removed and replaced with this one if I click code will be sent to them I kuku leave am like that.
you are a fool
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Abeg make them no still my data
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by GratefulSoul27(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
you are a fool

Hiv patient please avoid me

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by BeanX(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

O maa shofo ni o!
Obo iya e maa gbina ni.
Mofe do obo iya e, mofe do e ati iya e, hope OBO e at iya e dun? cheesy
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
GratefulSoul27:

Hiv patient please avoid me
you should unsubscribe for your iCloud+ that involves “hide my email $ “private relay” then come back to us
I’m so damn sure you won’t last a day in my neighborhood here in Iowa dumbass

1 Share

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by ViceGovernor: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Awuzubilahi ��

Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Splitmind: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
ccollins:
this is rubbish. You think only through a military authoritarian mindset, you don’t think about the millions of civilians who want to enjoy their social media access. Do you think we are in north korea where there is total suppression of the press and media houses

Their needs are not important, put national interest first.
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
BeanX:
Mofe do obo iya e, mofe do e ati iya e, hope OBO e at iya e dun? cheesy
Keesan keesan kii wo fun owo.
Sise sise nii ba omo ewure tii fi gori iya re.
Lo baya e sun lesekese, ase!
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by ccollins(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Splitmind:

Their needs are not important, put national interest first.
same thing that a full blown masochist and vicious totalitarian oppressor would say. Nigeria is not a communist or authoritarian state
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
But on facebook.
Toks2008:
Funny enough I'm not on Twitter... Strange but true.
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by SeriouslySense(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
fact
Moniya4Real:
That’s why I don’t use my official email address to register on social media…. I have a separate email account I use for them
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by SeriouslySense(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yes, i advise that they also make it possible to register with email, because of privacy, but i guess, the designers know why, it has to be through numbers. The question is are people be inclined to register with numbers.

Justdare73:
They have some nice features that are not here on NL
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by CheapHomes1: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
LOVEGINO:
ask google

Did you ask Google before you said that he talks too much?
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin ;
InneRpro:
The sacked engineers at work
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Jack run musk street 4 this deal grin

That deal really dealt with him in a number of ways. I didn't even expect him to buy twitter until he made a u-turn and paid 40 billion dollars. I was expecting him to pay compensation of 1 billion dollars and moved on. Now, he's losing money to twitter, the same twitter take over by him is still affecting his tesla shares negatively
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by SALIMAN(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
not new to us
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by etrange: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Elon on the beats...
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Elon flopped!

Reality must have dawned on him!
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Wrakeim: 4:31am On Jan 06, 2023
If you are interested in the data, [I got the leaks]
Email leads and sms leads available
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by MadeINchenzen2: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu urchins is at it again !!!
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by olabamidele95c: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2023
7 Thunderous events that will happen if PETER OBI becomes president 7 Thunderous events that will happen if PETER OBI becomes president ...
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by Robenna(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Even in Europe

Omo nobody is perfect o
Re: Twitter: Millions Of Users' Email Addresses 'Stolen' In Data Hack by SodiumValproate: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2023
GratefulSoul27:
Even my Twitter account is affected

I wanted to change my Twitter password the other day this is the email I saw in it, this is not mine the email I opened my account with has been removed and replaced with this one if I click code will be sent to them I kuku leave am like that.
Them go restore am.

They will restore it to a time in the past.
Only some tweets/likes will be lost

Twitter has backdated backups offline in periodic batches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.