Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti (3099 Views)

Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by Nijablast: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Baba Adebanjo has scammed Obi. Endorsement has turned Naming ceremony to birthday party grin cheesy cheesy

Watch the video here.
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1611025714106757120?t=6d4FTKOqn70Q-kNhTLMFOw&s=19

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by plaindealer: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by PrinceOfLagos: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obasanjo endorsement really pain dis ones grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by oyin44: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

zombidients are very easy to fool

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
I honestly feel for Tinubu seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Pasuma the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in Jos is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for Tinubu

14 Likes

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by Nijablast: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:
I honestly feel for Tinubu seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Pasuma the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in Jos is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for Tinubu
Ekiti people are wicked cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by Afamed: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obasanjo endorsement really pain dis ones grin

Next to nothing endorsement

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by ItsTutsi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol I keep wondering what zombidiots know about NC
Afamed:

Next to nothing endorsement
Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by jara: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Look, you may not like Obasanjo but he is consistent with his love for Idi-Igbo.

The first to bring out Igbo into powerful positions since the Civil war. The first to visit Nzeogwu's mother to pay his respect. If you remember, Igbo called him the most de-tribalized Nigerian when he was President.

After that nko? They kicked him in the face the way they called Fajuyi, Banjo and Soyinka traitors.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by sukar886: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nijablast:
Baba Adebanjo has scammed Obi. Endorsement has turned Naming ceremony to birthday party grin cheesy cheesy

Watch the video here.
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1611025714106757120?t=6d4FTKOqn70Q-kNhTLMFOw&s=19
Why is it that all this tinubu urchins no get sense , must obj be there , una no get work , why buhari no dey Kano and edo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tinubu go wee again for body today oooooo

OP why nah Why being mischievous Show us the tent
Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nijablast:

Watch the video here.

All these supporters of criminals recruited to spread lies. They will be used and dumped
Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by Betanaija42moro: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
People are hungry and facing hardship in the country and this one is talking rubbish.

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party
Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Paid crowd
Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by Jnkay: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is only the rich and those that continue to collect money from APC support APC. The poor Nigerian are suffering and sleeping every day under the bridge. I am ashamed of these Tinupu urchins who don't have feeling for the suffering, hungery and dying Nigerians
Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by nostradamoss: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
oyin44:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

zombidients are very easy to fool

The way your parents are fools
Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by ManirBK: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2023
ok
Re: The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti by ManirBK: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2023
where is obasanjo

(1) (Reply)

"Hello Lagosians! We've Just Landed For The 2023 Elections, Welcome Us!" / How Yar'adua Was Removed From Efcc List / Nairaland's First Cartoon :: New Addition. OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.