Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Business Can I Start With N20,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N20,000 (2333 Views)

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N20,000 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
hey house,

I have N20,000 and i have been thinking of what business i can do with online in my spare time. Pls your responses will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With N20,000 by MrGlobe(m): 1:21am On Sep 04, 2011
http://legitimateworkathome.tk

You can start making super money from this. Just check it out
Re: What Business Can I Start With N20,000 by Bigdreams(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hi friend,

There are so many businesses you can start with the amount you stated. However, you need to know that every business needs determination, focus, dedication and above all patience in order to reap the rewards of investment.

One of the businesses which you can do (which I also currently do) is offering BULK SMS CONSULTANCY SERVICES. I make money offering this service in my spare time as it doesn't stop me from doing my regular job.

You can either have your own bulk sms site set up for you or register with a bulk sms provider and make use of their service.

There are many ways to promote your bulk sms business both offline and online. Many of your friends are in need of bulk sms. I earn money though this method as I introduce it to them through word of mouth. I also use facebook to promote my services as I periodically make my friends aware of my bulk sms consultancy services.

I also use my complimentary card as a means of publicizing what I do. I get contacts and jobs through this method too. I make start-ups, small and medium scaled companies my target as I let them know the diverse benefits of using bulk sms to promote their products and services.

You can also try your hands on blogging. I'm not an expert in this field as I don't make money from this area of internet business. You can search the internet to get more information on this or better still 'google' people like Jide Ogunsanya, Patrick Ogidi, Adesoji Adegbulu

In case you decide to set up a bulk sms consultancy service, I can hold you by the hand and show you how to do it and earn consistent income.

To your success.

Seun Odunayo - You can check my signature for my telephone no and bulk sms site.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N20,000 by Nairaplus(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
If you have a job, then you may consider starting the bulk sms business. I am a blogger, but I would also not advice that you start it with that money, because it will take you 6 months to start making money from it, that is if you do it right.

But I usually have this advice to give people like you who have N20,000 or the likes: Invest it in recharge card retail business. This way your money is safe and can be recovered within a day, in case you wish to stop.

All you need do is to find a spot especially higher institutions around you. Then locate any shop around there that people patronise very well and offer to help the owner as a sales person while he/she allows you to sell your recharge cards from his/her shop. Alternatively, you may even open your own phone call stand and operate from there.

With this business, if you save well, you will make it big in no time. I am telling you from personal experience.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N20,000 by jackles: 6:59am On Jan 01, 2014
you could even have a bulk sms website of your own with half that amount

www.jacklesms.com

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning With This Free Videos / Business Plan For Micro Quail Farming In Nigeria...be Financial Breakthrough!!!! / What Is The Function Of Boiler For Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.