Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

[ Topic Removed ] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [ Topic Removed ] (346 Views)

They All Mocked Her, Until FG Removed Fuel Subsidy. / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[ Topic Removed ] by BarristerWumi: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Deleted by author

Some illetrates are not even worth relating with on this platform
Sorry to have removed my write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [ Topic Removed ] by BarristerWumi: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Deleted
Re: [ Topic Removed ] by Kemadealadire(f): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why didn't you kill the roaches and see what happens??

1 Like

Re: [ Topic Removed ] by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Why didn't you kill the roaches and see what happens??

For someone who is a barrister, the way she strings sentences together and the disjointed nature of her story leaves a lot to be desired.

Let's even put that aside, I seriously was waiting to read where she killed the cockroaches.
Re: [ Topic Removed ] by BarristerWumi: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

For someone who is a barrister, the way she strings sentences together and the disjointed nature of her story leaves a lot to be desired.

Let's even put that aside, I seriously was waiting to read where she killed the cockroaches. So, if the cockroaches were supposedly witches brought by the aspiring head witch to her wedding and they successfully had their meeting prior to the wedding day and even attended the wedding, can we conclude that they were successful and she is about to start seeing shege?

Shege in what sense ? I live in London and haven’t spoken to her for over 4 years.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name
I come against evil prophecy, that they go back to sender.
In the Name of Jesus, I come against you. It’s shege that you will see, shege is your middle name. idiot illetrate
Re: [ Topic Removed ] by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
BarristerWumi:

Shege in what sense ? I live in London and haven’t spoken to her for over 4 years.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name
I come against evil prophecy, that they go back to sender.
In the Name of Jesus, I come against you. It’s shege that you will see, shege is your middle name. idiot illetrate

My bad, the last part of my post was uncalled for

(1) (Reply)

Sumec Firman SPG1800 / Nigerian Woman Quits Her Marriage To Marry Daughter's Rejected Boyfriend, Explai / February 14: Tribute Of Love To Alhaja Bola Atilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.