Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis (41623 Views)

Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by MrColdsweat: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Miracle45:
Lol im not catholic sir. You don't have to be part of something to respect it.
When did telling the truth become disrespectful?
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Requiescat in pace
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by abiodun172: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Juju pass juju. Look at all the buildings, gold, marble, precious stones, and fine linens. Their juju pays off handsomely.Juju pass juju. Look at all the buildings, gold, marble, precious stones, and fine linens. Their juju pays off handsomely....
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Space202(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2023
4ward4:

I Say it again without mimicking words , you are Foolish and one day you will look back to see how foolish you were.
Bro, you don't know much about Catholic church. That symbol you are seeing there is one of the pillar of Catholic Church. Stop equating church to cult or shrine.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by rickyrex(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Another example of their juju working well.
well nah people like una dey think say person wey make am do juju.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Space202(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Space202 post=119
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Owologbo(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Look closely at this picture below.
You will understand why they said " Satan lives in Vatican city '

what is the picture that makes you made the above statement?
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by reservd(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Instead of arguing, why not seek the truth yourself?
Why is the Vatican named after a goddess?
Why is the celebration of the death of christ named after another goddess?
I am not arguing with you, you are the one who said holy Mary is a goddess of the underworld, and I asked if its the same holymary we know of in the bible you are referring to an underworld goddess
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Owologbo(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Okealaaye:
Now I know! This is the reason Peter Obi was absent at the Rally today! He travelled to the Vatican uninvited as he does in ALL gatherings - naming ceremonies, birthdays, PTA meetings, name it. He must have forgotten that Italians do not vote in Nigerian elections. Such a pity!

IPOBians must of necessity declare Monday's stay-at-home a day of mourning. They can die for the Catholic Church, yet its godly teachings cannot permeate their evil hearts. They dine and wine with Satan, the real owner of their souls all the time.

Go and check yourself before you go mad...
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by 4ward4: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Space202:

Bro, you don't know much about Catholic church. That symbol you are seeing there is one of the pillar of Catholic Church. Stop equating church to cult or shrine.

you should be quoting the wrong person
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by MrColdsweat: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2023
reservd:

I am not arguing with you, you are the one who said holy Mary is a goddess of the underworld, and I asked if its the same holymary we know of in the bible you are referring to an underworld goddess
Obviously.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by KnownUnknown: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2023
rickyrex:
well nah people like una dey think say person wey make am do juju.

It doesn’t work like that. The juju works by extorting people stupid enough to place religious authority on a pedestal. This way they tithe and offer their way to untold riches. The Catholics also employed violence exerted by various European governments they influenced. Regardless, juju nah juju.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by KnownUnknown: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Edusouls:
of course they embraced the true son of the most high living God, JESUS CHRIST his blessings showered upon them making their life and surroundings enviable

Jesus showered his blessings on them is the nonsense you are taught. Their land and surrounding were funded by looting and plundering other places. Not that your leaders don’t loot and plunder too but the difference is that they applied and invested in science and technology with the stolen loot. But stay there thinking some jew fairy tale character showered his blessings. If the magic jew had blessings to shower, your land wouldn’t be filled with misery and impoverished people despite all the Christianity in the land.

Edusouls:

people pray to get visas to travel to their land, not Africa that worship wicked and unforgiving deities for thousands of years before Christianity came, still till today we embrace Christianity selfishly for our own interests rather than to serve the people, see our land? Una think say God be fool

The other lie they told you is that your deities are “wicked and unforgiving” but I wonder what is more repulsive or wicked than the god you worship. Your god was created by greedy, violent, and unscrupulous people whose agenda was to acquire wealth by all means possible. Your Bible is filled with tales of violence and wickedness by the Hebrew shit you call god but somehow that doesn’t count in your mind. God has to exist for it to be a fool, but fools say in their hearts that god exists.
Anyway my point remains, your “wicked and unforgiving” deities are cut from the same cloth as your Hebrew deity and they are all juju.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by KnownUnknown: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Before the Europeans were subjugated and converted by the Romans, their juju was also indigenous. After Roman conquest they embraced Roman juju in the form of the jew god nailed to sticks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphic_wooden_cult_figurines_of_Central_and_Northern_Europe
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Owologbo:

Go and check yourself before you go mad...

You wey no be madman you fit write what I wrote? You tink say I be Obi wey de receive tutorials and instructions and advice from the madman at Upper Iweka?

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Owologbo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okealaaye:

You wey no be madman you fit write what I wrote? You tink say I be Obi wey de receive tutorials and instructions and advice from the madman at Upper Iweka?

Go check yourself.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Charlesihemeje(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rest on Pope Benedict
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Owologbo:

Go check yourself.

Emeka Eboe boy is pained.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by orazx: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Still doesn't change the fact that all Catholics are satanic.
Know this and know peace

I can see you have been brainwashed by your locally made g.o
Without the Catholic Church Christianity would have been dead. Know that and know peace.

And don’t forget to see your Doctor.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Owologbo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okealaaye:

Emeka Eboe boy is pained.
more reason you should go and check yourself. only a brain damage like you will think everyone is tribal bigot like you.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Owologbo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You see why deceiving christians is one of the easiest things to do. Where did I mention drawings in what I said?
The few wise and highly observant persons here have seen what I saw. So fvck off

go and treat your eyes off blurry vision.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Owologbo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

As long as you can't see something as glaring as the one in the picture shows how blind you are. I don't argue with stupid people.
I said this and I'm saying it again...
The Satan lives in the Vatican city.
Hang yourself if you're so pained.
Maluu

mention what you are seeing there or forever remain silent, alaye.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Owologbo:

more reason you should go and check yourself.
only a brain damage like you will think everyone is tribal bigot like you.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Owologbo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okealaaye:

grin grin grin grin
the earlier you check your brain the better for you. if you carry your madness enter market, e don be for you be that; orue.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Sonicroyel: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
airsaylongcome:

How you take know say dem embalm am? Plus body wey dey embalm go don corrupt finish by 20 years

They get vip embalming even after 5l100yrs you go dey alright...
Look up lenin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Denoh68: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
sircatherine45:

Amenam eti eti. Idem fo? imọ ibok teme iko.

Hope I tried?
HAHAHAHA, A ME TRY. IDEM MI O SONG,ME NWAN YE NDITO FOO?? ABASI UDIONG UFAN MI. SONG IDEM.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
hope you know that angels and demons is fiction?
ogwumgbe:

You are on point bro, I found out about illuminati from Angels and Demons when many people in the world hadn't heard that term before. I read Angel and Demons in 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) / Native Doctor Appeases gods With Orange Juice, Biscuits And Other Items. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.