Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis (41612 Views)

Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by InneRpro: 1:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Good morning all
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by airsaylongcome: 1:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Dem embalm am oh..
Make person no con tell me in 20yrs time say na saint because ein body no corrupt

How you take know say dem embalm am? Plus body wey dey embalm go don corrupt finish by 20 years
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by onyenna85000: 1:41am On Jan 06, 2023
You can only hug a live transformer, if you envy the catholic church. 90% of protestant churches are all enshrouded in deep murderous evil. Ask your so called GO or senior pastor. The catholic church has stood the taste of time against those wishing it would fall. A sign it's from God.no protestant church in Nigeria will survive come next 200 years.your hate on this holy catholic church only propagates it. Viva Catholic!!!
Now I except futile backlashes from those pained by this post. Bring it on!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by ogwumgbe: 1:47am On Jan 06, 2023
kenny714433:
The Catholic

It's a Church, a tradition engraved in art and deeds.
A place you see the Holy spirit in action through the solemn chants from angelic voices.

I don't know if I'm the only person who loves these artworks that's always criticised by protestants. Art is symbolic in the Catholic Church and I like them.

That's why I enjoy Dan Brown's novels.
Rest well Benedict. Imagine me raiding this tomb.. cheesy

You can get Dan Brown's novels in any big bookshop around you. I assure you, you will enjoy it from the very first page till the last full-stop. Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demon are some of the best books I have ever read in my life.

You are on point bro, I found out about illuminati from Angels and Demons when many people in the world hadn't heard that term before. I read Angel and Demons in 2006

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by TimeTraveller30: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
jamesversion21: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by KingOdart34: 2:11am On Jan 06, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
canaan679: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Judybash93(m): 2:16am On Jan 06, 2023
The truth is.. we're all born to die..
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by fizzy6367: 2:23am On Jan 06, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
NaijainJP34: I am not Obidient, but I salute them for this coming up with their own top forum in Nigeria

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by ImperialYoruba: 2:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Obi no go there? This is big surprise. Huge church event like this and Obi no attend.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by ghanaman505042: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
KingOdart17: Now we have alternative, anytime Nairaland messes up

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:

The Vatican is named after vatika the goddess of the underworld. That is the holy Mary you pray to.

You are saying what you don't know. Many people have called the Blessed Mother Ever Virgin different names attributed to different goddess. You said vatika is Holy Mary.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women, blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus, Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, amen.

The Blessed Mother couldn't have come as vatika. Vatika is not the mother of Jesus.

The Catholicism devoted much time on the suffering of Jesus during his persecution to the cross and his death on the cross of Calvary. The Holy Week is entirely about this. In fact, they started from his passion ( when He entered willingly into his passion).

The Pentecostalism dwelt so much about the benefit of death of Jesus to humanity. What His Blood brought to humanity. What is suffering brought to humanity. The Catholicism dwelt so much about what he suffered on the way to the Cross. The early Catholic Saints dwelt much on the personality of Jesus both physical and spiritual. Some of them want to feel his suffering. In the process of devotion and deep meditation they became spirit being while alive.

Christianity is more than miracle and prosperity. It is very deep. Holy Spirit will guide us to know Jesus more and have deeper devotion to Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by reservd(m): 3:37am On Jan 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:

The Vatican is named after vatika the goddess of the underworld. That is the holy Mary you pray to.
The holy Mary that God deemed fit to birth Jesus Christ? The one that the Bible said all generations shall call her blessed is the goddess of the underworld? Well when God play this part of your tape give you, I hope you go get answer

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Hadesz11: 4:18am On Jan 06, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Rest well pontiff.

How does Satan look like?

All this baby Christians wey dey feel like they know anything...

Swallowing the media image of Satan with horns and all... Oga Satan is the angel of Light.
Real man ��❤️ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Okealaaye:
Now I know! This is the reason Peter Obi was absent at the Rally today! He travelled to the Vatican uninvited as he does in ALL gatherings - naming ceremonies, birthdays, PTA meetings, name it. He must have forgotten that Italians do not vote in Nigerian elections. Such a pity!

IPOBians must of necessity declare Monday's stay-at-home a day of mourning. They can die for the Catholic Church, yet its godly teachings cannot permeate their evil hearts. They dine and wine with Satan, the real owner of their souls all the time.

Must you demonstrate stupidity this early part of the year?

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Okealaaye:

Go back to the secondary school to learn word use in English language and how to read between the lines, bushman of Afghaneastern.

As usual you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by SF123(m): 5:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Rest in peace.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by fashrola(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Keep lying when you die prematurely your family go think say na "winch" cos am
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by orazx: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Catholicism is founded on Satan and the image I posted highlighted that....hit your ugly head on the rock for all I care

Hey bro, I have been following your comments on this post.
Permit me to say YOU NEED HELP

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Denoh68: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2023
sircatherine45:

and a foolish Yoruba muzleem thinks he's better than who's bigger than him. Bloody nonentity!

You dey troll for how many years, but you never buy your papa better thing. Oboi, Na PO matter go kill you one day, just advising you.

Unam ikot!
UFAN,ABASI UDIONG ETI ETI.ME YORUBA E SIME TOO TOO.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by DispatcherLagos: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2023
orazx:

Hey bro, I have been following your comments on this post.
Permit me to say YOU NEED HELP
Still doesn't change the fact that all Catholics are satanic.
Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by georgeakins: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Irupetepete:
Ok
What these guys do behind the scenes is unfathomable

It is only God that knows what everyone does behind closed doors.

Catholic Church is still the best, despite this.
It is not a place where a broke General Overseer or Superintendent becomes super rich at the expense of his gullible followers
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Robenna(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2023
I'm Shocked how good deal body was completely revealed
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by sircatherine45(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Denoh68:
UFAN,ABASI UDIONG ETI ETI.ME YORUBA E SIME TOO TOO.

Amenam eti eti. Idem fo? imọ ibok teme iko.

Hope I tried?
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Edusouls(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Juju pass juju. Look at all the buildings, gold, marble, precious stones, and fine linens. Their juju pays off handsomely.
of course they embraced the true son of the most high living God, JESUS CHRIST his blessings showered upon them making their life and surroundings enviable, people pray to get visas to travel to their land, not Africa that worship wicked and unforgiving deities for thousands of years before Christianity came, still till today we embrace Christianity selfishly for our own interests rather than to serve the people, see our land? Una think say God be fool

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by Edusouls(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Still doesn't change the fact that all Catholics are satanic.
Know this and know peace
of course Catholics are satanic , you are angelic Abby for ur mind na waiting u Dey think ? Sick people everywhere
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by faceLAGOS: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Ibo people’s church

sad

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by MrColdsweat: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
fashrola:

Keep lying when you die prematurely your family go think say na "winch" cos am

My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis by MrColdsweat: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2023
reservd:

The holy Mary that God deemed fit to birth Jesus Christ? The one that the Bible said all generations shall call her blessed is the goddess of the underworld? Well when God play this part of your tape give you, I hope you go get answer
Instead of arguing, why not seek the truth yourself?
Why is the Vatican named after a goddess?
Why is the celebration of the death of christ named after another goddess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.