Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (45138 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by specialmati(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed so sorry
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mbahdi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fitinwell: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mbahdi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmake Dem feel wat a common man keep feeling in their hand
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NofiuFade(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
People are tired of this country, drive around Lagos and see frustration written all over every body face, my sorry to the police officer if he’s only among the good one! What’s going on , people are not happy NPF extortion and all forms of criminality towards Nigerians is on high side!

If you ever witness what Nigeria police are currently doing to motorists in Lagos you will understand!

Those men in black are wicked too!

Lagos state government need to tame this police their rubbish on Lagos roads is too much!

#Rubbish!

We will only support Tinubu presidential ambition but Sanwo olu should just forget re-elected to that office, The extortion from all those stupid forces on Lagos roads is just too much!

Wetin happened!

angry
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Dbegining: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Buhari4sale:
He looks like baby crayfish

Congratulations. Senior Police officer just liked your comment.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
If he was LASTMA, The Accident for make Sense Wella
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Aether(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Doesn't look like he was run over to me.

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Buhari4sale: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dbegining:

Congratulations. Senior Police officer just liked your comment.

Is your anal available?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Blakjewelry:
Some people are worst than animals and we are expecting a better country when 90% of Nigerians are mad

How do u correct it? Our leaders should lead by example. it starts from our leaders and those enforcing the laws.

A thief/criminal cannot tell another criminal to behave normal. Let him be normal 1st then tell others to be normal like him.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Emola12(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Eeeya Pele and I feel for him oo because nah young guy quick recovery bro buh if nah all those useless old drinkers I for go sweear for am for our village my village people wey be say dey no get mercy
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Police should be trained on how not to get in harm's way by taking note of vehicle registration number, colour,model and make etc. None of the policemen I see these days have a pocket jotter for information gathering and taking note of events......This one should just be thankful that his bribe seeking antics did not end up costing him his life undecided undecided undecided undecided

A body camera would be helpful in such situations. undecided
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tabaralph: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://twitter.com/followlastma/status/1610889431325581312?t=BkOWu6vYNoLHqXTgs4-9eQ&s=19

Reacting to this, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin on Twitter wrote,

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1610899183690473472?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1435859/hit-run-driver-injures-policeman-lagos-graphic-photos/
You need to see the way these police harass drivers along that route on daily basis from iyana Oworonsoki down to obalende -cms one police man will be by the driver side while the other police will jump into the front of the vehicle to slow the driver down, am sure that’s what happened and as usual 60-70% of Lagos drivers expecially the commercial drivers need mental re-evaluation, thank your star the driver didn’t reverse back to climb your head again.

2 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sholuwa241: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Blakjewelry:
Some people are worst than animals and we are expecting a better country when 90% of Nigerians are mad
very correct in fact make it 97 percent of Nigerians and me and you and whit the good headed thinking members that are here are not among the 97 percent people note this
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
jaxxy:

How do u correct it? Our leaders should lead by example. it starts from our leaders and those enforcing the laws.

A thief/criminal cannot tell another criminal to behave normal. Let him be normal 1st then tell others to be normal like him.

100% true. Just like one leader who’s into organ harvesting. The crime starts from the Leaders thereby creating room for others to emulate the crime embarassed
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mikewizzy1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Officialgarri:
One guy posted on Nairaland today that he saved this policeman's life in Uyo or was it Calabar. He said he was drunk and fell into a roadside drainage and when he paid 12k for his treatment, he was arrested the next day because the Police man wasn't conscious to explain what happened.

But then he claimed he got refunded his 12k .

Then on FTC , he published an advert of a car he wants to sell.

I found the liar's thread

I still don't understand what would people gain from lying
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://twitter.com/followlastma/status/1610889431325581312?t=BkOWu6vYNoLHqXTgs4-9eQ&s=19

Reacting to this, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin on Twitter wrote,

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1610899183690473472?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1435859/hit-run-driver-injures-policeman-lagos-graphic-photos/
The police must bring a police report before the policeman is treated that is the law
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sammy101111(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Police that thinks he is can stop cars any how should be prepared to be hit one day

I don’t pity road police because if they stop you they can rope you so if he as sense he should as run instead of waiting to be hit and the car is free lol
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DevilSignature: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
This may be a revenge on Nigerian police and the public will think it's hit and run ordinary.

9ja people de vex for police these days
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by rahman3853(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tis hit and run could have made my day by runing over his head and splater his white matter of his cerebrum on the hot asphalt road. Yeyecious ppl, weytin 50 naira bribe go cause u guys na only god knws.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sorry o. I feel pity 4 him.
Nigeria sef...
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by VeryWickedSimp: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Officialgarri:
One guy posted on Nairaland today that he saved this policeman's life in Uyo or was it Calabar. He said he was drunk and fell into a roadside drainage and when he paid 12k for his treatment, he was arrested the next day because the Police man wasn't conscious to explain what happened.

What if his version is actually the truth?
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Oxala17: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nursepepeye(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
gaby:
Eeyyaaaa, poor innocent policeman... grin
you know how many years he has been extorting driver on that axis before they plan to jam am rum. Police are very wicked
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
I hope first aider came to his rescue? First thing first he should be treated, then we can deal with the hit n run driver later.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Officialgarri:

You can see the crop of individuals on nairaland
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Except if you not Nigerian you also messed up
mekusmanuel:
Everything about Nigeria is messed up
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Oizee(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Quick recovery, I feel for him.
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Pickmycall: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Policemen don show that hit and run driver shege.No be clear eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.