Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends (36449 Views)

Man Who Dismembered Wife’s Body Into 200 Pieces Sentenced To Life In Prison / Police Arrest Suspect Over Dismembered Body In Kubwa (graphic Photo) / Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by EmekaA125(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rapists, skull miners and organ harvesters.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by EmekaA125(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
AfolayanBig:
Some of This our Yoruba people are just daft.
Why are government leaders not doing anything about this?
Because they are the ones buying the body parts. Declare death penalty and you see this die away
Írredemable skull miners.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
shantti:

Irony is the only figure of speech you know. Mumu. Don't u also find it ironic that Owo massacre did not happen in my region and that Skull mining and ritual killing did not happen in my region. Do u know the huge number of unreported ritual related death that happens in South West. Fool. Now run along and eat your algae infested water you call soup
Osuu, irony is the right figure of speech to use for a degenerate like you from a terrorized afghanEastern region that troll Yorubas whose region is the safest in the country... Omo ibo, check Facebook, go around your blighted yEast and see the number of unreported news of your poor mother's and fathers getting hacked and eaten by Ipob Ritualists. Osuu they literally hack vaginas in your region. Owo massacre happened in my region but 90% of the victims are your fellow ibos and the perpetrators are Ebira extremists. My region is a billion times safer than your shithole region so shut your putrid faecal oha eating mouth and focus on fixing your blighted yEast.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Rick9(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
What's with Ogun State and ritual killings uhn
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
EmekaA125:

Írredemable skull miners.
that's ironic coming from a Osuu cannibal.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
EmekaA125:
Rapists, skull miners and organ harvesters.
you just described the typical ibo.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Killing is now common in Nigeria.

Why do Yorubas believe that there is something like ritual?

Yet plenty are still poor
it's everywhere in the country, there's more gory ritual killings happening in the east, check Oyigbo update to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Tegabadguy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
LILTJAY:
Mother of two killed and dismembered by her manfriend and his ritualist partners; Her heart and legs sold for N50k and N30k (Photo)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/mother-of-two-killed-and-dismembered-by-her-manfriend-and-his-ritualist-partners-her-heart-and-legs-sold-for-n50k-and-n30k-photo-2.html
happy new year to ogun state
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Ten06(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Those people from that region are the most educated people in this country, but I noticed that the ones who are not educated among them behave like people with mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BanyXchi: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Danisaint112:

Fact remains igbos dont vote based on religious and tribal prejudice.
Wether Obi wins or not I will vote for him and know I did the right thing. I know a good product when I see one.

When you lots rejected Jonathan in 2015 Igbos and the South queued behind him not because of anything but because of the good work he was doing back then which a lot of you from the North and West couldn't see.

It was said that if Nigeria should have continued in that that pace we would have been the world fastest developing nation in 2020.

But no you lots didn't see all that rather you decided to vote for a man with a questionable WAEC/school certificates (Buhari). Certificate that was said to be missing at first.

I just dey laugh una first grin Let Tinubu win E go clear for una eye brukutu. cheesy And yes, you are damn right. As it going it will be better off if every region disintegrate.

I mean when that happens it will call for serious competition cause no region will want to be left behind in terms of development.

But will you all agree? No the same you and your people calling for disintegration will still call IPOB and MNK terrorist tomorrow for clamouring for Biafra.

I have said this before and I would say it again. Out of my personal experience aside football the only thing that unite Nigerians together is hatred for igbos.

The keep calling you nyamiri any where you go.

A word derived during the Biafra war.

A word 99% don't even know the meaning and how offensive it sounds.

A word that represents mockery and they expect you to keep shut. There is no tribalistic people like the Yorubas.

The worst part is you guys think we are your enemies why the real enemies are there infiltrating your towns, raping your women and killing your children and elders.

But no Nigeria sees an Igbo clamouring for Biafra a bigger treat than a globally recognised ( the 4th deadliest in the word). Pathetic and ridiculous I must say.
bro like I said the hatred is mutual tbh.. both ethnic nations are full of tribalists and that's how this British contraption is set up... There's no way Southern Nigeria can work together as long as Nigeria exists... Jonathan himself was a corrupt man that also undermined Yorubas, it's the reason ACN went to create alliance with the north. It will not change as long as Nigeria exists. Like you said earlier, the end of the contraption will make everyone sit up and decide their destinies, no more unhealthy rivalry and suspicion, everyone will decide and take over their own destinies... You have no idea how much i support Biafra, and trust me there are millions of Yorubas like me. APC Tinubu supporters are the loud minority that always attack MNK. Only a mentally deranged lunatic will not support the end of this artificial british contraption. Many Yorubas want out to, and I believe this year will decide that.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by ChronicGp(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wicked people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by shantti(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osuu, irony is the right figure of speech to use for a degenerate like you from a terrorized afghanEastern region that troll Yorubas whose region is the safest in the country... Omo ibo, check Facebook, go around your blighted yEast and see the number of unreported news of your poor mother's and fathers getting hacked and eaten by Ipob Ritualists. Osuu they literally hack vaginas in your region. Owo massacre happened in my region but 90% of the victims are your fellow ibos and the perpetrators are Ebira extremists. My region is a billion times safer than your shithole region so shut your putrid faecal oha eating mouth and focus on fixing your blighted yEast.

Omo olodo, omo skull miner, omo ofe mmanu
Omo illiterate. Omo abgero. U r not ashamed. My region is ravaged u say? Ur region is the safest u say?
Can one venture into your region and come out complete, their head must miss. Have I talked about the diabolism. People literally collect their hair back after barbing, haha. Olodo ati oloriburuku ati omo werey ati ewure ni e. Ori e pe.
Lol U wish u can be us. U can only hate what u can't be. The past of the least person in my region is zillion times greater than the future of your descendants.

Wait, did u just compare ofe ora with ewedu, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by doggedfighter(f): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Goddyrichie:
this happen in my street here in my ijebu ode my friend step dad is that Alfa that old man with white beard

This must really be scary for residents.

And the report said this isn't their first time.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Dougyclan: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
LILTJAY:
ogun state government should declare death penalty on ritual killings to end this madness undecided
Like you don't know that is even those at the top that are purchasing those parts...
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
it's everywhere in the country, there's more gory ritual killings happening in the east, check Oyigbo update to confirm.

Under apc leadership
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by planetx: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
The black race is just totally useless.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
LILTJAY:
ogun state government should declare death penalty on ritual killings to end this madness undecided

What a foolish statement!!!

What did you think was the penalty for ritual killings before?

Holiday to Dubai?
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
planetx:
The black race is just totally useless.

Yes.

Dumbest race in the universe.

Slave quality & material!
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by delzbaba(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ogun on the beat again, don't even go there as a stranger you might go missing.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Asswipemod: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
grin

Gbegiri and ewedu eating afonjas have done it again.

Always cover your head with the blood of Jesus when visiting states like Ogunstate.

Its the best place to study a course on organ harvesting or skull mining technology.

You should be banned for posting this comment and then using bots to generate 'likes'

Cc: seun
Mynd44
&Co
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by EmekaA125(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
odutolu1:

Ijebu Ode specifically.
Is Ijebu-Ode in Anambra. Okponu jati jati
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by EmekaA125(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

You should be banned for posting this comment and then using bots to generate 'likes'

Cc: seun
Mynd44
&Co
You fools can't take half of what you dish out here. Spits embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by EmekaA125(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
delzbaba:
Ogun on the beat again, don't even go there as a stranger you might go missing.
And ur skull and other vital organs mined. Too bad embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Asswipemod: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
bro like I said the hatred is mutual tbh.. both ethnic nations are full of tribalists and that's how this British contraption is set up... There's no way Southern Nigeria can work together as long as Nigeria exists... Jonathan himself was a corrupt man that also undermined Yorubas, it's the reason ACN went to create alliance with the north. It will not change as long as Nigeria exists. Like you said earlier, the end of the contraption will make everyone sit up and decide their destinies, no more unhealthy rivalry and suspicion, everyone will decide and take over their own destinies... You have no idea how much i support Biafra, and trust me there are millions of Yorubas like me. APC Tinubu supporters are the loud minority that always attack MNK. Only a mentally deranged lunatic will not support the end of this artificial british contraption. Many Yorubas want out to, and I believe this year will decide that.

Okare jare. Ọmọ ọkọ ni ọ. O o ki n' se ọmọ ale. Your comment has been objective enough. Those Igbos accuse us of tribalism while they are the worst culprit. Have you heard of any Yorubas excelling in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by EmekaA125(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
ChronicGp:
Wicked people everywhere.
Afonja skull.miners.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Asswipemod: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
LILTJAY:
Mother of two killed and dismembered by her manfriend and his ritualist partners; Her heart and legs sold for N50k and N30k (Photo)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/mother-of-two-killed-and-dismembered-by-her-manfriend-and-his-ritualist-partners-her-heart-and-legs-sold-for-n50k-and-n30k-photo-2.html

Ogun State is the haven for wicked people in Yoruba land. The worst kind of people abound there. It's always that State in the news for the wrong reasons. There should be a mass arrest of all herbalists, Alfas, fake prophets and shrine keepers in that State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by EmekaA125(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

Okare jare. Ọmọ ọkọ ni ọ. O o ki n' se ọmọ ale. Your comment has been objective enough. Those Igbos accuse us of tribalism while they are the worst culprit. Have you heard of any Yorubas excelling in Igbo land?
You fools will be in Oshogbo and Ogbomosho and excel in Igboland abi. Is it not by registering your presence in Igboland that you will start thinking of progressing??. Yorubas are not adventurers at all. Sad. Even University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) that should be a rallying unity institution for all tribes in Nigeria is Igbo dominated because other tribes hardly apply to study there. Yorubas hardly travel outside their region. I won't be surprised if the whole SouthEast region have less than 100 Yorubas. Even Hausa-Fulani have Ama-Awusa, Garki, Ogbe Awusa in SouthEast depicting their settlement but none for Yorubas because they're virtually very few. The few that are fashion designers are too local and clannish to relate with larger Igbo populace. SouthEast region is 99.5% indigenous.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by EmekaA125(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Asswipemod:

Ogun State is the haven for wicked people in Yoruba land. The worst kind of people abound there. It's always that State in the news for the wrong reasons. There should be a mass arrest of all herbalists, Alfas, fake prophets and shrine keepers in that State.
Death to all Afonja skull miners.
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by BossGerald: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
BanyXchi:
LILTJAY abeg no let these hateful bigots attack us, there are more of it going in their region.

Fulanis are ransacking your communities, your fellow tribesmen are harvesting each others body part...but "their region is your problem " angry

I'm certain that you've abandoned your village for lagos, very soon you won't have any where to return to
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Asswipemod: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
EmekaA125:

Death to all Afonja skull miners.

And don't forget the ritualists and cannibals among your people. We all know cannibalism and rituals are also rife in your region. Go and solve your own problems first before poking your distended nose into others.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by Sammy101111(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ogun state people with always trying to do ogun owo rituals

Ogun is not safe if you are not from ogun and you live in ogun

Don’t trust this Abeokuta and ogun state people they are very dangerous because they believe in wudu a lot
Re: Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends by RelevantUpdates: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties is a very big issue in Nigeria.

It is hightime We all start buying Tracking Systems and CCTVs To Catch These Criminals.

Save Yourself, Your Family and Your Properties.

Buy Our CCTVs and Tracking Devices to help you stay protected in Nigeria.

They are cheap and very affordable.

We should stop letting Criminals get away with their Crimes.

This is a wake-up call to Every Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu, Lagos, Receives N500k Per Victim (Photos) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.