Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood (35283 Views)

Am I Infected With HIV?? / Nigeria Has More HIV--infected Babies Than Anywhere In The World - Sciencemag / Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Annistars: 6:52am On Jan 06, 2023
zedegit:

For a region that said Book is forbidden, it's not surprising. Always dragging the nation backwards.

They want to retain power, yet the ones they have been retaining over the years, they couldn't even enlighten their people on the benefits of education to a growing society.

Why will they enlighten them .there own people will fight them
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by DoctorDree(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Chai undecided

Afonja doctors are very mad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why do you do that

This is really sad why na. sad
A lot of you condom would have prevented the country from having….I doubt if you sabi read sef,how Kano state turn afonja??
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Emperor5(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2023
I have travel to almost all the state in north, the level of quack in medical field over there is alarming, especially chemist they needs thorough checking..
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by b5ive(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Chai undecided

Afonja doctors are very mad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why do you do that

Ethnic heroes will be coming for you soon���.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by frazee: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2023
This shit is normal in some remote parts of the North. I had a some students in my class who are already been called doctor, they have a pharmacy shop and they administer drugs and injection and drips.
People go there for treatment of all sort, but this guys are the main olodo in the class, can't even speak simple English...
It's a regular thing once your papa get chemist shop, the pikin Don inherit doctorship.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Babastrong(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=Pwettylinda post=119751473]Chai undecided

Why do you do that

This is really sad why na. sad[ Nyamiri, na your people handwriting be that. Always faking everything.]
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Nobodysboo(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Ah Nigeria!
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by JoeNL22(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Quack Doctor!
Omowale Omoluabi Obi please flush them out and improve the system

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Chinonye2022(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2023
mbahdi:
Rip to her
u might even die before her
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Robenna(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Leave o

Citizens of this country dun see shege
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by everythinggirly(f): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Omg! This is so disheartening! What in the world is that doctor's problem? cry
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Geesaintagape: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2023
This is the Genesis.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by yemzone(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Chai undecided

Why do you do that

How 37 people liked your stupid post is what I don't understand. People can be mad in group.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by TheBoy1740: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2023
Abeg change the topic to "fake" doctor
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2023
When government won't attend to qualified medical doctors, many fake doctors will replace them.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by ambursa1991(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
I know say na North all these shits go dey happen. Dem too mumu for there. angry
THE FAKET DOCTORST ARE IGBO
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by godofuck231: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2023
He was most likely paid to infect people, an investigation must be done , thats how a viral lab was discovered in nigeria operated by a foreign government
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Testimony1988(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2023
An electrical engineer treating patients, that's really funny, they need to activate their monitoring teams to fish them out.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by TenQ: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2023
2mercy:

https://guardian.ng/news/kano-doctor-allegedly-transfuses-woman-with-infected-blood/
The story doesn't add up.

Doctors are not in charge of blood screening and storage. The doctor's duty is to prescribe treatment for a patient. He doesn't have control on the manufacturer of drugs or the blood donors as this particular case.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Mary2939: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2023
It’s true natural remedy cure herpes completely, I have never have a doubt about it. I know they will always be a cure out there for all kinds of STDs virus and now I am glad @dr.abumereherbalmedince have prove it to me and much Person’s in the world’ thank you @dr.abumereherbalmedince for getting me rid of herpes completely I’m really grateful for your help �
You can contact them on
WhatsApp:-234 805 679 6740
phone number+234 0805 679 6740
Email:dr.abumereherbalhomecare@gmail.com
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by milcah5050: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2023
This is terrible...This is terrible......
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by udomonday: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria is just not a country,even in Lagos you see abokis with no single qualification opening a drug kiosk and some of them even hawking drugs about.and the funniest part is that people still patronise them and take prescription from them.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by femlad97(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Chai undecided

Why do you do that

see another illiterate aboki....you don't know the difference btw afonja and Fulani/aboki doctors grin
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by MrEgghead(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2023
zedegit:

It happens whether qualified or not. I nearly lost my life in a private clinic run by a qualified doctor.

Instead of recommending oral medicine, they went and chook me injection, the so called nurses couldn't even locate my veins and chooked it directly into my body. My hands became swollen.

That I didn't die that day is one of the seven wonders of the world.

So many tales of Nigerian doctors forgetting a surgical instrument in the stomach after surgery which has caused several deaths.

No wonder our politicians fly out of the country because they don't even trust our health institutions.

It's the poor man that suffers it. Yet the poor will collect as small as #2000 just to allow corrupt politicians to continue suppressing the growth and advancement of Nigeria.
Im referring to his thread. From the content of the news, the headline is misleading.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by biyams(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
hmmm...KANO.... gambling the lives of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things A Man Should Eat Everyday / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.