Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood (35063 Views)

Nigeria Has More HIV--infected Babies Than Anywhere In The World - Sciencemag / Nigeria Highest Producer Of HIV Infected Children - FG / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by olakan22: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is coming days after an actual doctor was murdered and there were several complaints of aggressions towards doctors by many on social media.
Despite the fact that the news confirmed that the persons of interest were not truly doctors. OP still went on to title the thread 'Kano doctor...' mischievously.
Our deliberate or otherwise habit of offering up our medical personnel for ridicule any opportunity we get is as distasteful as the President allocating billions to a clinic he never used

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sentence all of them to death by beheading.

1 Like

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by fayomim: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
This life
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Drchindo: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
The headline is misleading

1 Like

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by matm: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Faithfull16:
please someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help me. the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank

Vote for PO as a way out.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by MrEgghead(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
2mercy:

https://guardian.ng/news/kano-doctor-allegedly-transfuses-woman-with-infected-blood/
All these our nairaland mods sef. This topic is wrong in all fronts. It should have been " A Quack or Fake Doctor in Kano state" and not " Kano Doctor". You people should stop allowing nonsense topics on the front page pls, it's damaging our profession.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Lightorder: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Too bad. But I have observed that whenever doctors are involved in any practice that is contrary to the ethics of their profession and he or she is caught , their colleagues address them as fake , why ?
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by AskProf: 12:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Faithfull16:
please someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help me. the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
3[/color][color=dark]7[/color]
[color=dark]8996

The scammer is here still.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by zumbigbo(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Soon mosquito go open malaria health clinic for Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by ultimateprof: 12:21am On Jan 06, 2023
What aboki cannot destroy does not exist!

1 Like

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by NessFortunate: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2023
2mercy:

https://guardian.ng/news/kano-doctor-allegedly-transfuses-woman-with-infected-blood/

this why the government hospitals which are unequiped, underfunded are the best option out there. What a country. Smh
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by asahnwaKC: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2023
Even the original health workers in the north don’t go through thorough rigorous training compared to other states.

1 Like

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Enemyofpeace: 12:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria is a jungle I swear

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by emmnprince(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2023
tega192:
That's we are going to face in recent times ,when the well equiped doctors are traveling out of the country , Nigeria health care is a mess ,just be a doctor to your self

How can you be a doctor to yourself when you're not trained ehn! Abi na try be hygienic and try live a healthy lifestyle
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Oxala17: 12:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Faithfull16:
Acct num; Faith
First Bank

You this shilalondo hembadobo boy,

More than two years now you dey starve, but you dey always get money for data. Instead make you do correct yahoo like your mate...you dey here dey spam.nairaland....na thunder go strike you for your blokos, idiot

1 Like

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by beardedboy(m): 12:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Chai undecided

Afonja doctors are very mad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why do you do that

This is really sad why na. sad
Soon, you'll be crying that everyone hates your pathetic tribe. I hope you remember this post.

1 Like

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by MarketDispatch: 1:44am On Jan 06, 2023
This is what happens when you don't vote wisely.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by FireUpNow(m): 2:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Who donated the blood? Wasn't the blood screened before transfusion? Which blood bank was the blood gotten from? Too bad
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Desusi: 2:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I can bet with my full chest that all the fake doctors are from SE.

Let them publish the names and you will see it.

Analysis conducted in Aba, Abia state shows that there over 12,000 fake doctors operating hospitals in Aba and other locations in Abia state.

In Imo state we have 11,000 fake doctors and hospitals.

Anambra state came third with 9,600 fake doctors and hospitals

Enugu came 4th with 9,100 fake doctors and hospitals

Ebonyi came fifth with 2,860 fake doctors and hospitals.

We call on the FG to as a matter of urgency clamp down on all these fake doctors and arrest them immediately
Just like that? From north to east?Matters of serious concern like this should not be turned to jokes. The. Perpetrators should be exposed and the authorities concerned should not sleepover it.it is a common happenings every where. Life is too precious to be wasted.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by zedegit: 2:36am On Jan 06, 2023
2mercy:

For a region that said Book is forbidden, it's not surprising. Always dragging the nation backwards.

They want to retain power, yet the ones they have been retaining over the years, they couldn't even enlighten their people on the benefits of education to a growing society.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by zedegit: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2023
MrEgghead:
All these our nairaland mods sef. This topic is wrong in all fronts. It should have been " A Quack or Fake Doctor in Kano state" and not " Kano Doctor". You people should stop allowing nonsense topics on the front page pls, it's damaging our profession.

It happens whether qualified or not. I nearly lost my life in a private clinic run by a qualified doctor.

Instead of recommending oral medicine, they went and chook me injection, the so called nurses couldn't even locate my veins and chooked it directly into my body. My hands became swollen.

That I didn't die that day is one of the seven wonders of the world.

So many tales of Nigerian doctors forgetting a surgical instrument in the stomach after surgery which has caused several deaths.

No wonder our politicians fly out of the country because they don't even trust our health institutions.

It's the poor man that suffers it. Yet the poor will collect as small as #2000 just to allow corrupt politicians to continue suppressing the growth and advancement of Nigeria.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by bigcasava1(m): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2023
I know this can only happen in Boko Haram state.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Admols(m): 3:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Chai undecided

Afonja doctors are very mad :-(

The report said that the incident happened in Tudun Wada Dankadai community at Tudun Wada Local Council in Kano State, yet you were shouting Afonja doctors.

I am very sure that the owner of the womb who carried you for about 9 months will now be regretting about not flushing away your dirty embryo when it happened.

Honestly, people around you need to urgently do you a favour by dumping you in a competent psychiatric hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria is a failed state even Afghanistan and Syria joined together are far better and organised than so called giant of Africa.
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by kumbhuru: 3:58am On Jan 06, 2023
mbahdi:
Rip to her
You have Google. You should use it. Why us hiv and rip together? Dumb head
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Someone carry small sickness come hospital and now they have increased it
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Irupetepete: 6:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Chai undecided

Afonja doctors are very mad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why do you do that

This is really sad why na. sad
the sense that should be in your head was transferred to your bumbum
Re: Kano Doctor Transfuses Woman With HIV Infected Blood by Annistars: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2023
That is what happens when you can't vote the the right person to govern u. Some politians are saying they save the federation for 17 year and look at what is happening to there state which means u were there for ur self not the people. The little Peter obi did is still there what about u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.