Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Even With Belle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even With Belle? (491 Views)

My Girlfriend Don Carry Belle / What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even With Belle? by Chemlite: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
I met this lady early 2020 few weeks before the covid lockdown. She came to visit her elder sister, my neighbour. My neighbour introduced her sister. Well, having hear about the negatives of neighbourhood love, I decided to stay away.

My neighbour resumed work at her base (out of the state), but the younger sister always pay visit in the name of cleaning the room. You understand, normal Nigerian girls attitude, always looking for free meal. One thing leads to another. I noticed, someone always call her whenever she is around, and her response is "I'm on spiritual assignment". Though sometimes, she use to lock up herself in her sister's apartment.

As a hussler, this babe just visit me for shop ooo, dress as if, she has a date.
Me : are going on a date and who is taking you out?
Her: na bad thing to visit you like this?
Me: no, welcome
Her: come buy me food.
Me: hmmm, so na food you come to eat? I see.

As I was about to order for snacks from nearby store, her fone ring, grin,grin.. a man's voice from the end faintly.... I try to keep myself busy but their convo still filter enter my ear.

The man: where U Don reach?
Her: I tell U say I no get tfare
The man: oya, enter keke (tricycle ) a drop.....
Her: I no sure say I fit come, then
The man: why?
Her: I want make U send me, to & fro T fare b4 I go come
The man: why U come make me cook when you no wan come? I go stand for my street road, come.
Her: hmmm, I go try....., drop call

Then she turned to me and said, I will be back soon, nothing will happen, while I was still processing what was going on. She further gave me the bomb shell, even if anything, CONDOM DEY.... I smiled and let her leave in peace.

Men and brethren, I lost every respect and feeling for her, I just lock up.

At first I thought she just arranged it, to see my reaction but surprisingly, while we were together something similar happened again. And I asked her, is he your BF, no the same person last time, she said no.

After these incidence, I decided to treat her as my neighbour's sis. On December 16th, 2022, we She came around, said I will be coming to eat rice on Christmas day...mehn, my reply was, I would not be around.

NA WOMAN WEY CARRY 7-8 month BELLE ooo. Then it will be New Year day, she said. .. I no reply, just change topic.

Dey your dey, make I dey my...
Re: Even With Belle? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na only you one understand watin you write

One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girl Disgrace Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her In Church (video) / The Most Common Mistakes People Make With Fine Line Tattoo London / She Caught Her Younger Sister Kissing The Strange Man In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.