Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy (24995 Views)

Financial Inclusion: Cbn Sets New Target For Banks / Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy / Bet9ja Agents Shop For Sell Or Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by SIONKPO1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gospel2Day:
See how a generation is racing and rushing to everlasting burnings in the Lake of Hellish Fire!
If you bet or gamble, you have a place waiting for you in Hell Fire at your death.
Repent today and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before it is too late.
The evil satanic principle behind gambling and betting is to profit off the losses and sorrows of others.
It will earn you an eternity of regrets, biting your fingers, torments and turtures while sulphuric and brimstone fires roast and burn you and maggots feast on you, wiggling out of your ears, nose, eyes, etc causing you severe and excruciating pains and inflicting terror and horror on you.
ONLY JESUS CHRIST offers you an escape route from Hell Fire to Heaven Bliss.
RUN TO HIM TODAY!
Shalom.
Okay
But dont Judge those that Gamble's
How many Lives have you helped financially and are aware that many are Employed and some persons also earn a Living through betting.
Christianity doesn't condemn but corrects with Love

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by SIONKPO1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
zedegit:
Betting is an illusion.

Lazy youths
You got it wrong
Most Rich Men bets
Betting is bad when you can't control it

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by nathyx(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Buhari govt whom should have banned Betting since it is against Islam ended up Promoting it for selfish reasons. However the Rich also Cry this is Bet9ja crying Hot Tears now cool
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Stomoney(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
O ga ooo shocked
kp3tech:

I still do not understand but even if they do like cigarette adverts people will still fall victim.
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by ellizy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
The company
The agent
Person wey give them liescen to operate in Nigeria
God go p*rnish you all
Evil company that has sent many to early grave and made an hardworking person a church rat.
It shall not be we*l with these bet companies

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Emola12(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaveJacuzie:

Wait, you meant 8 thousand per week, right?
80 to 100 per week bro
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by DaveJacuzie: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Emola12:
80 to 100 per week bro
400k on bet in a month For real??
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Emola12(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
DaveJacuzie:

400k on bet in a month For real??
do you know my income per week Why are u talking like balablu bulubala like dis bro
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Ajibade123(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don't think a lot people still go to stand to bet when they can easily do it on the app
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Gospel2Day: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Okay
But dont Judge those that Gamble's
How many Lives have you helped financially and are aware that many are Employed and some persons also earn a Living through betting.
Christianity doesn't condemn but corrects with Love

Go and read how Jesus descended how unrepentant sinners will roast and be fed upon by maggots in Hell Fire.
And about helping others, you don't know me from Adam. So be wary of concluding that I've not been helping others.
Shalom.
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by DaveJacuzie: 3:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Emola12:
do you know my income per week Why are u talking like balablu bulubala like dis bro
I comment my withdraw... sorry I withdraw my comment.... I no fit shout!
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by SIONKPO1(m): 3:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Go and read how Jesus descended how unrepentant sinners will roast and be fed upon by maggots in Hell Fire.
And about helping others, you don't know me from Adam. So be wary of concluding that I've not been helping others.
Shalom.
Yeah Because they were trading inside the Synagogue.
You can't force everybody to Live by your own standard,so don't condemn
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Gospel2Day: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Yeah Because they were trading inside the Synagogue.
You can't force everybody to Live by your own standard,so don't condemn

I don't have my own standard.
I only espouse biblical standards.
And I don't have any apologies for that.
Betting will send those who bet to Hell Fire. Simple and short.
God won't listen to any excuses about it providing jobs or living for people.
Armed robbery too provides jobs for thieves.
Does that justify it?
Prostitution and hookups provide jobs for plenty women in Nigeria.
Should we not condemn it?
My brother, be careful lest God judge you for being soft on sin.
We can be guilty of aiding and abetting sins by our lukewarm attitude towards those who practise sins.
Shalom.
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by canalily(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nairaland Urchins are Useless.... all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin
are you a nairalander
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Bmaster(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2023
H2ho:
SportyyBet Preferred grin grin......ONLY BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!!

Today's Pick (98% Green)

Yemen vs Saudi Arabia 2
Manchester Utd vs Everton  1
Chateauroux vs Paris SG 2
Venlo vs Helmond 1
Benfica vs Portimonense 1

thank me later grin grin
venlo cut am.
U tried shaa
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by SIONKPO1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gospel2Day:

I don't have my own standard.
I only espouse biblical standards.
And I don't have any apologies for that.
Betting will send those who bet to Hell Fire. Simple and short.
God won't listen to any excuses about it providing jobs or living for people.
Armed robbery too provides jobs for thieves.
Does that justify it?
Prostitution and hookups provide jobs for plenty women in Nigeria.
Should we not condemn it?
My brother, be careful lest God judge you for being soft on sin.
We can be guilty of aiding and abetting sins by our lukewarm attitude towards those who practise sins.
Shalom.
Hana
Armed Robbers forcefully take things from people with the use of Guns and other Weapons
But Betting,you use your Money.
Don't condemn them but you can criticize from your own point of View
What makes you even think that the Christianity you are practicing is genuine?
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Gospel2Day: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Hana
Armed Robbers forcefully take things from people with the use of Guns and other Weapons
But Betting,you use your Money.
Don't condemn them but you can criticize from your own point of View
What makes you even think that the Christianity you are practicing is genuine?

You just confirm my suspicion that you're yourself NOT a true Christian.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by SIONKPO1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gospel2Day:

You just confirm my suspicion that you're yourself NOT a true Christian.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today before it is too late.
Being a follower of Our Lord JESUS CHRIST is not about speaking In. tongues and preaching
I'm certain that you don't even understand Christianity.
Let me ask you a question?
is it only Christians that will go to Heaven?
Our Daily Life matters
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by Gospel2Day: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Being a follower of Our Lord JESUS CHRIST is not about speaking In. tongues and preaching
I'm certain that you don't even understand Christianity.
Let me ask you a question?
is it only Christians that will go to Heaven?
Our Daily Life matters

Yes, ONLY holy Christians will be in heaven.
Good bye.
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by SIONKPO1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Yes, ONLY holy Christians will be in heaven. Good bye.
Don't Condemn people,there is No Religion in Heaven. just try to Live right
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by OrigeenalSeven: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Emola12:
As dis idiot people they lament say the profit no dey okay for dem what of me wey dey waste 80thousand per week without winning anything Thunder wey go strike all of nnah still dey smoke

bros I fit dey give you 2 to 5 odds every week make you dey stake put on
let me be ur sure plug
Re: Bet9ja Agents Lament ‘unprofitable’ New Target Policy by OrigeenalSeven: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2023
Veezy4u:
two up two down over2.5 grin
you go stand from morning to evening dey call two up two down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan / Importing European Wine Into Nigeria / 5 Money Mistakes Nigerian Women Are Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.