Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma (549 Views)

2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma / 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma / 2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by another1: 5:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo state said the Second Niger Bridge executed by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration is enough for the Igbo people of the South-East geopolitical zone to vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in 2023.

Uzodimma made this assertion during an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Thursday.

Read also: Obi: Obasanjo, Clark’s endorsement, blessing in disguise for Tinubu — APC

He said, “Senator Bola Tinubu is the presidential candidate of the APC, the party in power. From 1970 when the civil war ended, the Igbos asked for the Second Niger Bridge, and government after the government came with promises that were not fulfilled.

“The last Christmas was greeted with jubilation; Igbos coming from outside the South-East using the Second Niger Bridge. That is even enough for the whole Igbos to vote for Buhari’s legacy to continue.”

Uzodimma, who is the coordinator for Tinubu’s campaign in the South-East, also said most of the federal roads in the zone have received sufficient attention and budgetary commission and commuters no longer suffer as they use to before.

“It is not about whether Bola Tinubu is from the same place with me; it is about the programmes, to the extent that the manifesto of our great party has convinced and endeared the people. I’m very confident that the party to beat in Nigeria is the APC,” he said.

Uzodimma also said he is running a unified campaign for all APC candidates in the South-East, expressing confidence that all the party’s candidates from the governorship, House of Assembly, House of Representatives to Senate seats will be elected.

Federal Government on December 15, 2022, temporarily opened the bridge to traffic to ease the experience of travellers during the Yuletide break pending the final completion of the project.

The 1.6 kilometres long bridge links Anambra and Delta states.

The Second Niger Bridge was first proposed during the 1978/79 political campaign by then-candidate Shehu Shagari of the National Party of Nigeria (NPN).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/2023-second-niger-bridge-enough-for-south-east-to-vote-tinubu-uzodimma/
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Deltafirstson(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo state said the Second Niger Bridge executed by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration is enough for the Igbo people of the South-East geopolitical zone to vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in 2023.

Igbos hope you had one of your governors.
Hope Uzodimma, your shame dey shame me.
Bridge that Jonathan government started.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by DispatcherLagos: 5:23am On Jan 06, 2023
This Hope is very Hopeless. I even heard he is HIV positive, if that's the case, the virus must have eaten deep into his brain

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Karlovych: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2023
embarassed embarassed Emilokonvict of Chicago will never be president of Nigeria. The urchins trying to force him down on Nigerians should be ashamed of themselves.

As an ApC supporter for the last 8 years, I suffered a lot under this wicked government. I'm now in my 40s and my "poultry" business is almost bankrupt due to inflation.

Dear Nigerians we can't afford another mistake for the next 8 years under a mumbling Gazelle Gagarela.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Xscape1993(m): 5:27am On Jan 06, 2023
It is a big pity....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2023
This Hopeless Uzondinjo is simply the most useless governor in the South.I don't really know whether he still has any atom of sense left in his coconut head.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Odin13: 5:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Na Tinubu be President Buhari?

Hope is very stupid.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Mrfixitt(m): 5:59am On Jan 06, 2023
May Amadioha kill you there with your Tinubu hopeless supreme court governor.
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Bontafa: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2023
Bleaching cream Governor.

Banana republic indeed
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Skyfornia(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2023
If we use some of Buhari's achievement to credit Tinubu, hope we can also use Buhari's poor performance in other areas to discredit Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by StrongandMighty: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Uzodinma will be the first governor to port to labour party as soon Apc loses this forth coming presidential election...
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Deltafirstson:

Igbos hope you had one of your governors.
Hope Uzodimma, your shame dey shame me.
Bridge that Jonathan government started.
You should not be ashamed of uzodima.

This is called politics.

I'm in Imo now

Even Tinubu won't win in Uzodimas ward.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Mrfixitt:
May Amadioha kill you there with your Tinubu hopeless supreme court governor.
Oga take it easy

Uzodima is OBIdient!
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by kokoA(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Dem carry useless governor aware for IMO and Abia?
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2023
A tolled 2nd Niger bridge wey no even be like one of the roads wey him build for North is enough to do wetin

Vote in a party killing Nigerians

Are you sick
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Betanaija42moro: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2023
People are hungry and facing hardship in the country and this one is talking rubbish.

Lagos to Delta is 25k

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by dynicks(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2023
grin
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by DevilSignature: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2023
God punish uzodinma
Re: 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma by Mynd44: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2023

(1)

OBI And LABOUR PARTY Can't Win - The Last Gimmick And Mantra From The Opposition / Why Tinubu Is Loved & Admired In Southwest And Beyond / Why Did Buhari Not Commissioned Dangote Refinery Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.