Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,823 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Hyundai Accent 2016 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyundai Accent 2016 (753 Views)

Hyundai Accent 2016 / Hyundai Accent 1.4liter AC Compressor Issues / Hyundai Accent Electronic Power Steering Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyundai Accent 2016 by janeIBfashion(f): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Please I have issue with my Hyundai Accent. It just stopped on the express road and refused to start again... Is sounding like fuel has finished inside it... I also notice is not showing gear signs again e. G park.... One rewire said is brain box, another one said is censor please how who is an expert you can recommend am at Egbeda Lagos state

As the thing was going off it showed the following red signs on the dashboard
1. Charging system
2. Engine oil pressure
3.electric power steering

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by nurey(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2023
No crank no start with those error could be battery dead due to faulty alternator, as there is no alternator to charge ba3 no power to accessories.

Engine cranking but not starting has to do with fuel, air and spark a seasoned technicians knows how to diagnose.

Push/tow vehicle to safety then find competent hand to help you look into it cause online diagnosis not possible.
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by janeIBfashion(f): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2023
nurey:
No crank no start with those error could be battery dead due to faulty alternator, as there is no alternator to charge ba3 no power to accessories.

Engine cranking but not starting has to do with fuel, air and spark a seasoned technicians knows how to diagnose.

Push/tow vehicle to safety then find competent hand to help you look into it cause online diagnosis not possible.

Can you recommend any person in Lagos? The vehicle is already in a safe place......... One rewire said is brainbox another said is censor..... I don't trust two of them that was why I didn't alow them to do it
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by nurey(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2023
janeIBfashion:

Can you recommend any person in Lagos? The vehicle is already in a safe place......... One rewire said is brainbox another said is censor..... I don't trust two of them that was why I didn't alow them to do it

I am not in Lagos can't recommend anyone though last I saw a competent hands in lagos was 3years ago.

Nah only gazzuzz I dey always recommend here.

Also you have not told.us what the issue is, is vehicle cranking or not cranking at al?
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by jceesquare(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
janeIBfashion:
Please I have issue with my Hyundai Accent. It just stopped on the express road and refused to start again... Is sounding like fuel has finished inside it... I also notice is not showing gear signs again e. G park.... One rewire said is brain box, another one said is censor please how who is an expert you can recommend am at Egbeda Lagos state

1. Charging system
2. Engine oil pressure
I don't understand the bolded.
Does it crank and not start.
Does it start then dies off immediately
Or it doesn't crank at all.
What repair work have they done on it so far?
I'm close to Egbeda for further diagnosis.
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by janeIBfashion(f): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
jceesquare:

I don't understand the bolded.
Does it crank and not start.
Does it start then dies off immediately
Or it doesn't crank at all.
What repair work have they done on it so far?
I'm close to Egbeda for further diagnosis.

I will call you tomorrow
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by empron(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
janeIBfashion:

1. Charging system
2. Engine oil pressure by
Most of the newer Hyundai and Kia car uses ECU to supply negative to the Kickstarter .if the negative is not coming possibly to the Kickstarter relay then it is brainbox,u need to run a comprehensive diagnostic before conclusion. let them check the fuse, Kickstarter relay and confirm if the ECU(brainbox) receive power.
Re: Hyundai Accent 2016 by janeIBfashion(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
empron:
Most of the newer Hyundai and Kia car uses ECU to supply negative to the Kickstarter .if the negative is not coming possibly to the Kickstarter relay then it is brainbox,u need to run a comprehensive diagnostic before conclusion. let them check the fuse, Kickstarter relay and confirm if the ECU(brainbox) receive power.

To now see a competent personal to handle it is the wahala now......

(1) (Reply)

Interstate Vs E-hailing / Which Laptop Is Best Compatible With The Porsche Piwis 3? / Stop Wasting Your Money On Synthetic Oil Use This Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.