Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra (1041 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / How Truth Is It That Olusegun Obasanjo Stormed INEC Collation Centre In Abuja? / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra by shortIGBOman: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Landowner101:
That's not all, do you even know that all yoruba christians are igbo's in disguise grin

Bla bla bla bla bap

Re: I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra by shortIGBOman: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2023
techWriter3:
Not all tribes they Wise, foolish People like the OP grow old too

Re: I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra by shortIGBOman: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Mis*ble ani.mal grin grin grin grin grin grin I can see u are Soo pained by my comment grin grin grin grin

Please locate the nearest shop and buy sniper to end ur mis*rable life grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eyahh. This one severe pains no get end.

*E pain you say the Almighty North no gree give una Biafra independence.
*E pain you say, almighty North no go allow Igbo rule Nigeria again.
*E pain you say, una Igbo Brother Obasanjo, was the same person that led some Gallant Soldiers to eliminate Biafrans during during Civil war.
*E pain you say, Obasanjo is the Son of Obi of Onitsha.
*E pain you say, your Brother Obasanjo has refused to associate himself with IGBO People grin grin

Re: I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra by shortIGBOman: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Report me again please dear grin grin grin grin grin shameless whippersnappers rushing to call the mods on me grin grin grin grin grin grin

U will die a poor miserable sad little man grin grin grin grin grin

He-goat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You though it is only Igbo People that knows how to report?

Re: I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra by shortIGBOman: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Why would I waste my time to report a miserable idiot from a wretched family? grin grin grin grin grin

I do not have such time dear, u reporting me shows how pained u were. Leave the mods out of it and face me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foolish fool who inherited Nairaland from his dwarfish father cheesy grin grin grin

Okoro She-Man grin grin

Re: I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra by TAP23: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
bewla:
His right to some extent

And u are maaadt to very large entent.
Re: I Never Knew That Olusegun Obasanjo Was Actually An IGBO Man From Anambra by bewla(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
TAP23:

And u are maaadt to very large entent.
Well you don't no me I don't no you may peace be with you

I have no wahala with you
All this people have make it why do we have to kill each other for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic In Tinubu Camp Over Suspicion Key Loyalists Are Working For Atiku In SW / Primate Ayodele Prophecy On How The North May Vote / Don't Be Blinded By Greed: Tinubu Is Acutely Sick, Not Fit To Hold Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.