Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls (650 Views)

It Should Be Clear By Now That The Disobidient Are Not Interested In Wining / Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership / Atiku To Buhari: You Are Instigating Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by APCHaram: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2023
In 2011 Southern Kaduna came under heavy assault and attacks immediately after the announcement of GEJ winning the elections.

The predominantly Christian south voted massively for GEJ .

This did not go down well with the ethnic and religious bigots in the Kaduna mafiya who deployed their then relatively less brazen Fulani terrorists to sack and pillage communities in southern Kaduna.

In 2015, fearing a repeat of such madness, Southern Kaduna and most Christian enclaves in the north including the Boko ravaged NE, voted overwhelmingly for Buhari and the APC.

Southern Kaduna voted not only for Buhari but also the terrorist enabler, El Rufai.

I asked a few northern Christian acquaintances prior to the elections who they intend to vote for and all said for APC .

When probed by me why they will do such, all the answers I got was the same and it all rounded up to the fact that they are facing attacks because of a southern Christian in power. One friend in particular from Southern Kaduna told me bluntly that voting GEJ will only escalate violence on his people by the Fulani hegemonic overlords. He told me that the christian minorities in the north face more discrimination even in their own states than a southern Christian would and that their history has always been plagued by Fulani domination. Voting a Muslim and ethnic bigot in the duo of Buhari and El Rufai was more an attempt to stop future attacks on them.

How wrong my Southern Kaduna Christian friend was as the jihad escalated once the APC took over power at the centre and in Kaduna.

As I type this, all traditional stools of the Southern Kaduna people are no longer accorded State recognition. Instead, in their place, El Rufai has installed Fulani Emirs over the Southern Kaduna people as the only state recognised authority.

By creating and posting fake polls online that depict projected voting patterns alongside religion in the north, the Obidient cretins are further putting the minority and terrorised Christian communities in the cross hairs of a future jihad and possible disenfranchisement.

I keep saying that no oyther movement outside IPOB, which has been collapsed in to the Obidient movement, has created so much rift , divisions and tensions than the Zionist backed Obidient movement.

They alone have reduced this elections to a Southern vs Northern affair, a Christian vs Muslim affair and even in the same south, a SW vs SE tug of war.

I keep saying it here that the DisObidient exist only to create as much rifts and expose out fault lines towards causing as much anarchy , confusion and dissatisfaction of the final poll outcomes.

They are not interested in democracy. Their highly intolerant nature exposes their Marxist totalitarian underbelly. They are agent provocateurs interested only in seeing to an end to our democracy for the sole benefits of their overlords in the WEF who require we slide back to dictatorship so as to make their imposition of their satanic agenda easily implemented by fiat.

Be warned about these OSU Marxists exorcised from the demons of IPOB who are bent on only instigating war and tyranny.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by oyin44: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Maybe, the same southern kaduna fought against Gowon troops during the civil war..

or perhaps, they are not northerners but ibo/hausana

Zombiedients are the greatest fools l have ever seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by Obalacam(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Are you seriously worried about the welfare of southern kaduna or there is something you aren't telling us.
I could not remember any urchin condemning the recent massacre
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by APCHaram: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:
Are you seriously worried about the welfare of southern kaduna or there is something you aren't telling us.
I could not remember any urchin condemning the recent massacre

Look OSU, a war in Nigeria will have you as the main target.

If you think you can cause rift along ethnic and religious grounds and escape the fall out then you are dreaming.

Already the SW is sick of your shit and the north is still in court seeking your eviction.

If you think your nomadic wahala prone ass will come out unscathed , you are really daft.

Keep promoting anarchy for your Jewish masters. Nah you go carry the wahala when e start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by Obalacam(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Says a man whose life starts and ends with the hatred of alaigbo.
If you think that a region that fought Nigeria and UK with bare hands for three years is afraid of urchins like you, you are on a long thing.
Your lots are inconsequential to cause igbos to have sleepless night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by APCHaram: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:
If you think that a region that fought Nigeria and UK with bare hands for three years is afraid of urchins like you, you are on a long thing.

And what is there to like about you willing slaves of Judas?

You attempted to start another war through IPOB only ended up consuming you fools.

Continue. Nah una still dey north and nah una north go use do suya again.

Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by Obalacam(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

And what is there to like about you wiling slaves of Judas?

You attempted to start another war through IPOB only ended up consuming you fools.

Continue. Nah una still dey north and nah una north go use do suya again.

Fools
Why are you always mentioning the north as if they have two heads, you might be a slave to them but igbos are certainly not.
Have a nice day mate..

1 Like

Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by BlazinGlory40: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:
In 2011 Southern Kaduna came under heavy assault and attacks immediately after the announcement of GEJ winning the elections.

This did not go down well with the ethnic and religious bigots in the Kaduna mafiya who deployed their then relatively less brazen Fulani terrorists to sack and pillage communities in southern Kaduna.

In 2015, fearing a repeat of such madness, Southern Kaduna and most Christian enclaves in the north including the Boko ravaged NE, voted overwhelmingly for Buhari and the APC.

Southern Kaduna voted not only for Buhari but also the terrorist enabler, El Rufai.

I asked a few northern Christian acquaintances prior to the elections who they intend to vote for and all said for APC .

When probed by me why they will do such, all the answers I got was the same and it all rounded up to the fact that they are facing attacks because of a southern Christian in power. One friend in particular from Southern Kaduna told me bluntly that voting GEJ will only escalate violence on his people by the Fulani hegemonic overlords. He told me that the christian minorities in the north face more discrimination even in their own states than a southern Christian would and that their history has always been plagued by Fulani domination. Voting a Muslim and ethnic bigot in the duo of Buhari and El Rufai was more an attempt to stop future attacks on them.

How wrong my Southern Kaduna Christian friend was as the jihad escalated once the APC took over power at the centre and in Kaduna.

As I type this, all traditional stools of the Southern Kaduna people are no longer accorded State recognition. Instead, in their place, El Rufai has installed Fulani Emirs over the Southern Kaduna people as the only state recognised authority.

By creating and posting fake polls online that depict projected voting patterns alongside religion in the north, the Obidient cretins are further putting the minority and terrorised Christian communities in the cross hairs of a future jihad and possible disenfranchisement.

I keep saying that no oyther movement outside IPOB, which has been collapsed in to the Obidient movement, has created so much rift , divisions and tensions than the Zionist backed Obidient movement.

They alone have reduced this elections to a Southern vs Northern affair, a Christian vs Muslim affair and even in the same south, a SW vs SE tug of war.

I keep saying it here that the DisObidient exist only to create as much rifts and expose out fault lines towards causing as much anarchy , confusion and dissatisfaction of the final poll outcomes.

They are not interested in democracy. Their highly intolerant nature exposes their Marxist totalitarian underbelly. They are agent provocateurs interested only in seeing to an end to our democracy for the sole benefits of their overlords in the WEF who require we slide back to dictatorship so as to make their imposition of their satanic agenda easily implemented by fiat.

Be warned about these OSU Marxists exorcised from the demons of IPOB who are bent on only instigating war and tyranny.

You are a mad man
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by APCHaram: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:

Why are you always mentioning the north as if they have two heads, you might be a slave to them but igbos are certainly not.
Have a nice day mate..

I have this gut feeling that you Igbo men like being cucked by the north .

Do you enjoy seeing your women and daughters raped by Fulani and Sahelian orcs?

You are not in any position to defend talk more fight against these northern barbarians but for some cucklordery fetish you keep goading them to come and rape you raw.

Why?

Stay your lane you no gree. Only you go carry your OSU ass dey north and when those ones use you do Suya nah only you go dey cry.

OSU why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by BATified2023: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:
u forgot to add that they fought d whole world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by Obalacam(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

I have this gut feeling that you Igbo men like being cucked by the north .

Do you enjoy seeing your women and daughters raped by Fulani and Sahelian orcs?

You are not in any position to defend talk more fight against these northern barbarians but for some cucklordery fetish you keep goading them to come and rape you raw.

Why?

Stay your lane you no gree. Only you go carry your OSU ass dey north and when those ones use you do Suya nah only you go dey cry.

OSU why?
First cure yourself of that slave mentality, then we can talk
The Northerners does not have two heads, they only have one like you
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by Obalacam(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2023
BATified2023:
u forgot to add that they fought d whole world

They fought Nigeria and UK for 3 solid years.
Yes or no?
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by APCHaram: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:

First cure yourself of that slave mentality, then we can talk
The Northerners does not have two heads, they only have one like you

OSU, you are bent on getting ass raped again.

Not my business but don't drag any one else into your latest madness.

Just know your boundaries and don't drag us in the ND into your latest madness

Slave calling freeborn a slave.
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by APCHaram: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:

Yes or no?

Ode, the war was deliberately sabotaged by the British so as to get Nigeria indebted more to Jewish banksters in a senseless war .

You willingly sacrificed 3 million of your fellow osus to ensure Nigeria gets indebted and colonized by Jewish banksters.

This was the entire point of your foolish Biafra which you are bent on repeating.

The Fulani govt under Buhari has yoked us in debt to western Jewish banksters, you intend to drag us into another senseless war to make our complete vassalage under Jewish globo homo complete.

I have never seen a more foolish people than the Igbo slave of Judas.
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by BATified2023: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:

Yes or no?
no
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by Obalacam(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
BATified2023:
no

You must be really high on bat's urine
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by BATified2023: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:

You must be really high on bat's urine
if not that u are mischievous, countries supported both factions so what do u have to say
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by Brendaniel: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

So you want southern Kaduna to keep voting APC to keep getting killed right because you already stated that, so what solution would you recommend for southern Kaduna people to stop the killings?
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by APCHaram: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

So you want southern Kaduna to keep voting APC to keep getting killed right because you already stated that, so what solution would you recommend for southern Kaduna people to stop the killings?

Who said that?

I only said you should stop using fake polls that will only see to these people being killed in the north.
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by Brendaniel: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
APCHaram:

Who said that?

I only said you should stop using fake polls that will only see to these people being killed in the north.

And I'm asking you as a concerned Nigerian citizen what should the southern Kaduna people do to stop the killings since from your write up they will be killed whether they vote APC or not?
Re: The Disobidient Are Instigating Sectarian Crisis With Their Fake Religious Polls by APCHaram: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

And I'm asking you as a concerned Nigerian citizen what should the southern Kaduna people do to stop the killings since from your write up they will be killed whether they vote APC or not?

A separate state should be carved out for Southern Kaduna

See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5388961/creation-adara-state-kaduna

(1) (Reply)

No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi / Labour Party Nigeria, To Take Over The Leadership Of River State From PDP / Soldiers Spotted On Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Lagos Days Before Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.