Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi (653 Views)

Seyi Tinubu’s N346 Million Wristwatch Causes Stir After Begging Nigerians To,,,, / APC Should Be Begging Nigerians For Forgiveness, Not Campaigning - Mr Macaroni / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2023
The time of warning was 2015 and that time has long passed. I heard the northerners are perfecting plans of voting massively for Atiku and that Kwankwanso will soon step down for him. That's okay... Una suffering never do. Wetin be my own sef?

1 Like

Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by worldTina(f): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Abi

1 Like

Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2023
Just shut up you that sentiment and tribalism has rendered your reasoning useless. I'm not blame you at all I blame those people that have short memory. The same peter pandora run with Atiku Abubakar
under same ticket in 2019 same man you ipob terrorist are blackmail and calling him thief and other name like that.

So you know Atiku isn't good then but you massively voted him just because of a joint ticket with your brother shame.
ScamHunter:
The time of warning was 2015 and that time has long passed. I heard the northerners are perfecting plans of voting massively for Atiku and that Kwankwanso will soon step down for him. That's okay... Una suffering never do. Wetin be my own sef?

1 Like

Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Just shut up you that sentiment and tribalism has rendered your reasoning useless. I'm not blame you at all I blame those people that have short memory. The same peter pandora run with Atiku Abubakar
under same ticket in 2019 same man you ipob terrorist are blackmail and calling him thief and other name like that.

So you know Atiku isn't good then but you massively voted him just because of a joint ticket with your brother shame.

Imagine a tribally condemned urchin accusing another of tribalism

Wonderful!!

3 Likes

Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

Atiku is berra than Buhari that Tinubu voted. Just the way he's berra than Tinubu. Remember, first choice of Nigerians is Obi.
Second choice is Obi and third choice is Obi.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2023
worldTina:
Abi

If Obi wins, I'll buy you a gift.
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by dedonfranco(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2023
What made you think Peter Obi is the best option?

Peter Obi is not on the list of 25 best Governors in Nigeria.
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by backnbeta(f): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2023
ScamHunter:
Like I always say: when the sky falls, it falls on everyone undecided
We will learn by force that Abokey will always rule by fire by force unless we go back to the drawing board, get a consensus southern candidate and vote massively for him/her. Atiku is still the worst of the three popular candidates but he's who the northerners want, but unfortunately there's nothing like a unanimous southern candidate undecided
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2023
backnbeta:

Like I always say: when the sky falls, it falls on everyone undecided
We will learn by force that Abokey will always rule by fire by force unless we go back to the drawing board, get a consensus southern candidate and vote massively for him/her. Atiku is still the worst of the three popular candidates but he's who the northerners want, but unfortunately there's nothing like a unanimous southern candidate undecided

That's because there's nothing like south in practical sense. The fragile South was fragmented by Tinubu's greed in 2015. And again it reared up its head through the same Tinubu's recalcitrance in contesting instead of conceding to the Southeastern part of the south. So we'll have two southerners against a northerner when Kwankwanso steps down for Atiku. Can Tinubu step down for Obi? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by Bigshots001(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=120491099]Just shut up you that sentiment and tribalism has rendered your reasoning useless. I'm not blame you at all I blame those people that have short memory. The same peter pandora run with Atiku Abubakar

It's okay,as long as Tinubu doesn't win, that old frail baggage is too weak to lead Nigeria.
The North has finally scammed him..the more you look, the less you see, that's what they did to him.Thank God o!

1 Like

Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by worldTina(f): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2023
ScamHunter:

If Obi wins, I'll buy you a gift.

Not when i ask you for my gift na,you won't recall

I will screenshot this oh for future propose
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2023
ScamHunter:

Relax. North is voting Obi massively

1 Like

Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2023
worldTina:

Tell am to give you is Facebook account. Nah voicemail promise them dey do here. Make he name the gift too before he claim say chewing gum nah gift too
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by worldTina(f): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Thanksful:

Tell am to give you is Facebook account. Nah voicemail promise them dey do here. Make he name the gift too before he claim say chewing gum nah gift too

Hahaha abi
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by Parachoko: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2023
ScamHunter:
Even if you beg us, we won't still vote for him

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2023
worldTina:

Hahaha abi

Yes ooh. They too dey lie. Promise wey them don make on this site fit buy person house.
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2023
worldTina:

A promise is a promise.
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by worldTina(f): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2023
ScamHunter:

A promise is a promise.

No problem

Am waiting
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by worldTina(f): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2023
Thanksful:

Yes ooh. They too dey lie. Promise wey them don make on this site fit buy person house.

You are funny
Re: No One Is Begging Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2023
worldTina:

You are funny

😊

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Kalu Makes Clarion Call For Nigerians To Vote Atiku / APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? / Obi Presidential Rally In Lagos Was A Disaster -Hopium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.