Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,584 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

What 2015/2019 Elections And 2023 Election Polls Has Taught Me As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What 2015/2019 Elections And 2023 Election Polls Has Taught Me As A Christian (209 Views)

2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What 2015/2019 Elections And 2023 Election Polls Has Taught Me As A Christian by LocalStandard1(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2023
This post is not meant to undermine or put down anyone, just a personal opinion.

2015/2019 elections and 2023 coming elections polls has taught me and opened my eyes to the realization that Christianity or the following and belief in Jesus Christ is not just a religion, it should not be called a religion nor taken just like any other spiritual beliefs.

The fact there is contention about the core North voting Peter Obi, a Christian, but not the others to a large extent is descriptive of the Christian live.
You see, the polls coming out from Christian dominated areas in support of the various candidates and parties spread out in relation to that by the other in their dominated areas shows the character and mind of the Christian.

Forgiveness, innocence, purity, fairness, open mindedness, love, unity, tolerance, acceptance, meekness, goodness, humanity. That is the ways of the Christian. What we're seeing in our political sphere today describes those.

Christianity is a shining light in this world, the coming of Jesus Christ and his teachings, death and resurrection has brought meaning to this world and hope in mankind. The love of God is indeed revealed in Jesus Christ. That is the pillar of humanity today and it is his Grace that keeps the world sane.

Substituting the salvation of Christ Jesus for anything is a lose to the trader. I will not give up that love and Grace for anything. No wonder Paul said:

Philippians 1:21 : : For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 16 January 2023 – Your Contribution Affects Your Destination / Should Prayers Be Said In Every Situations / Hearing And Speaking The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.