Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates (28531 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Paralyzed As Atiku Refuses To Release Funds / 2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Tinubu Should Tell Buhari To Release Funds To End ASUU Strike - Obi’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Kobicove(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Instead of this idiat to focus on PDP that is already in disarray he's busy worrying about APC's funds disbursement strategy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Forest122: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Unfortunate man talking against another unfortunate party. We reject Atiku with all our might. I ll rather wish APC good luck than to vote Atiku. Isn't it PDP that dragged Nigerians to the mercy of APC?
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by ATLIEN2027: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
This one is crying something that doesn't concern him. Clear sign of a failed campaign.
IDIOT. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Jostoman: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
PDP is the most useless and weakest opposition party i have ever seen in my entire life

PDP is the main reason why APC will retain the presidency
you are dreaming, so you want more death, more hunger, more hardship and more calamity to befall us, God will not answer that prayer o.
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Jostoman: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
A lot of family in the north will thank almighty Allah when apc leave power next year.
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Alba3: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
A very Funny thread; Atiku's man is complaining that Tinubu hasn't released money, Obi-dirty people are the ones wailing on Tinubu. Methink all of them should be happy.

1 Like

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Jostoman: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Alba3:
A very Funny thread; Atiku's man is complaining that Tinubu hasn't released money, Obi-dirty people are the ones wailing on Tinubu. Methink all of them should be happy.
kwawkanso go talk una go put am for obi head, if Atiku talk na obi, bwuala talk now na obi. May God bless peter obi for changing the face of our election.

1 Like

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Sindicate: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
IFSHR:
Vote wisely

Wait o, did these people Photoshop Thiefnubuu inside Ebuka's picture?? Why isn't this everywhere?? Damn!!

Racoon princeoflagos
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by onyibest2k(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
BOYS GO CHOP AM EARLY
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by onuman: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/apc-is-being-haunted-by-ghost-of-distrust-bwala/

Atiku Abubakar campaign has been mentioning the $460000 drug trafficking money forfeited by Tinubu to the US government.
But Tinubu campaign group has not been reminding the electorate that Atiku bribed a US Senator who served prison term for Atiku's bribery. Why? Is Tinubu hiding the Atiku bribery scandal in order to court the now fast elusive northern votes?
Atiku and Tinubu are birds of the same feather. In no other country of the world can Atiku and Tinubu present themselves to be voted for to lead a country.
Only in Nigeria.

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by LegalWolf: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
PDP is the most useless and weakest opposition party i have ever seen in my entire life

Anywhere you find yourself in life, GOD WILL BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY for this statement. I’ve been saying for over 5 years now and it appears people are not even getting. I now hate PDP way much more than APC
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by sonso: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
ganisucks:
Funny. Bwala was part and parcel of the APC government for the past 7years. But each day that passes, sees him and Nigeria forget that fact.

Because they didn’t make him VP.
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by LegendHero(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
I thought you guys said he released 1 trillion for Kano rally.

So he no release fund again?

1 Like

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Alawode01(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
This just a noise and rumors.

1 Like

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Kilometres: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow..so without releasing funds...they still had massive crowds at rallies?

When dem con release funds nko?

Tinubu na baba

2 Likes

Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by dagbas: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
youngbabaj:
Tinubu always makes headlines every day
For the wrong reasons ba
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by pacespot(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol, grin PDP and APC will fight dirty for the northern votes, but Peter Obi will win at last.
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aufbauh:
I do not bother to read the crap by the unstable lawyer cum journalist Bwala whose only focus is in the'brown envelope'.

Meanwhile Atiku camp should be much concern about Obi who's taking much of their votes down south.
I thought you urchins said Obi is not a threat.Why not focus on Kwankwanso taking Apc and Buhari votes in the North
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Chetas81(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:

IF ANY NIGERIA CITIZENS HAPPILY VOTE APC GOVERNMENT IN COMING ELECTION YOU AND THE PERSON NEED YABA LEFT
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Kilometres: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
franchasng:
Bola Tinubu deep down his heart knows he can't become Nigeria's President, and reason he is busy throwing insults and cursing every elder statesman or honorable men that refused to support him whenever he holds the mic to speak at events or rallies. The same reason he is now raising the sword of dangerous tribal-religious hatred among the Yoruba youths, pushing peace loving Yoruba youths to hate and haul all manner of tribal attacks on Igbos in the name of 2023 election.

Before I drop my pen, let me send a goodwill message to all the brainwashed Yoruba youths rejoicing over the recent spate of killings in Southeast and mockingly attributing it to IPOB (who are even shocked and have come out severally to denounce these killings).

This is not a joking matter neither is human bloodletting a childsplay that you can laugh at and mock thinking you are safe, thinking your region is paradise just because of tribal hatred and political tribalism Tinubu has taught you recent generation of Yorubas. I want to warn you all out of my instinct, you can laugh over it.

Before I continue, let me remind you all that only God and nature upholds justice and whenever man fails to do what is right and just, then God and nature steps in to uphold justice through supernatural ways that are beyond man's humanly understanding.

Olusegun Obasanjo is a Yoruba man, he was the Military Head of State in 1976, and from 1999 to 2007 he was made President to assuage Yorubas for the death of MKO Abiola.

Your globally respected elders who know better have told you all this; Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Chief Afe Babalola (SAN), Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo have all said this, but you all prefer to listen and follow Bola Tinubu, a very greedy and super corrupt man chasing after his selfish dream of becoming President.

Yemi Osinbajo is a Yoruba man and currently the VP since 2015 to end in 2023.

Under same government, a Yoruba was the Nigerian Airforce Chief, Speaker of House of Representative, FIRS Boss, current Chief Justice of Nigeria and another held a super ministerial post of being in charge of 3 ministries under Buhari first tenure, your Southern brothers from the Southeast got no vital postion, when they cried of injustice you joined forces with The North to shut them up saying its all about competence and political alliance and smartness.

You maybe right that its all about whatever reasona you have been giving, but I want to remind you all once again that when man fails to uphold justice and equity out of smartness or any other reasons, then God and nature always steps in to uphold justice and its not always funny, you can read history, not just Nigerian history but global history.

Igbos paid huge price for the mistakes of some overzealous Igbo soldiers that carried out a bloody coup in 1966, part of that price that Igbos paid for those mistakes of the 1960s include the 1966 Northern pogrom and even the civil war which was fought majorly on Igbo soil. What about the political marginalization since the end of the civil war? These are some of the huge prices Igbos have been paying for those singular mistakes.

Ask your elders, Igbos dominated Nigerian politics, military, economy and commerce before the 1966 coup, and they paid the price.

The North is paying the price for the 1966 pogrom against Igbos, Boko Haram, Banditry, etc in the North are not ordinary, they are natures ways of paying the North back for their yeara of slaughtering Christians and innocent visitors in the North in the name of religion.

Fulanis will also pay the price of all the innocent bloods they have been busy wasting thinking they can do and undo without any repercussion just because their kinsmen are occupying highest positions of authority in Nigeria, nature will reward them in due time, watch and see.

Japan never believed that a time would come when ordinary China would wield more political influence in the world over them. Even as small as Taiwan is, they oppressed China and looked down on Chinese just because they had US and Great Britain's backing and they never believed that a forgotten land like China could rise to what they are today that UK cannot dare challenge talk more of Taiwan.

When whitemen were enslaving blacks in the United States, they never believed that a day would come when a black man would occupy the place they called White house.

British Royal family are still finding it hard to believe that a black lineage will become part of their Royal lineage but its happening right now.

Too many histories abound, dear Yorubas please retrace your steps, go back to your father's ways that made your land a peaceful and prosperous land, dont bring calamity upon your land just to satisfy one man's selfish political ambition.

To you all, your ways maybe right and there are one million reasons the Igbos are evil and wrong to justify whatever action or political stand you have taken, but remember there is power beyond human that controls the affairs of man.

I am only passing a message, it is not compulsory to heed to it, you can even curse me as usual, I have done what my instinct pushed me to do, thanks

Go and bring out the hierarchy of top10 positions under Jonathan and the powerful cabinet members...then, God will listen to your cry of really asking for equity and fairness

Until then

shut up and cry a river
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by UnfairLife7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Chetas81:
IF ANY NIGERIA CITIZENS HAPPILY VOTE APC GOVERNMENT IN COMING ELECTION YOU AND THE PERSON NEED YABA LEFT
Who should Nigerian vote for?
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Chetas81(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Mr illusion you never deactivate your account after Tinubu victory at the primary?

Are you also waiting for the general election before you deactivate your yeye account as promised?
MODERN DAYS SLAVE IS ALLOWED FOR YOU AND YOUR RELATIVE,----- YOU AMONG THE NIGERIA CITIZENS WITH THEIR MENTAL ILLNESS IF YOU REALLY SUPPORT TINUBU FOR THE CONTINUITY OF APC GOVERNMENT ---- TO SAY THE FACT OGUN PAI YOU
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Chetas81(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Who should Nigerian vote for?
ATIKU BECAUSE YOUR BORDERLINE SHALL BE OPEN
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by UnfairLife7(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Chetas81:
MODERN DAYS SLAVE IS ALLOWED FOR YOU AND YOUR RELATIVE,----- YOU AMONG THE NIGERIA CITIZENS WITH THEIR MENTAL ILLNESS IF YOU REALLY SUPPORT TINUBU FOR THE CONTINUITY OF APC GOVERNMENT ---- TO SAY THE FACT OGUN PAI YOU
Go sleep guy

The presidency is coming back to south
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Kilometres: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
franchasng:

Ask your elders, Igbos dominated Nigerian politics, military, economy and commerce before the 1966 coup, and they paid the price.

This is exactly the problem that even God does not like.

Igbo people are never satisfied nor contended....which God hates.

Imagine the Igbos controlling everything yet na them still carry out coup? No be witchcraft be that?

Is it not the other tribes that were not in control that were supposed to carry out coup?
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by Chetas81(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Go sleep guy

The presidency is coming back to south
USELESS TITLE FINISH YOU
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by franchasng: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kilometres:

This is exactly the problem that even God does not like.

Igbo people are never satisfied nor contended....which God hates.

Imagine the Igbos controlling everything yet na them still carry out coup? No be witchcraft be that?

Is it not the other tribes that were not in control that were supposed to carry out coup?
Some overzealous Igbo youth soldiers who felt they could fight for a man; Awolowo they believed was a better leader than those in power; Belewa/Zik carried out the coup without consulting the Igbo community or statesmen.

But the whole Igbos paid the price of their mistake.

That is how nature works
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by adioolayi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:

It's so sad seeing the once acclaimed biggest political party in Africa tore into shreds by internal divisions and egoistic ambition.

APC that should not even get mouth to canvass for votes...PDP is literally giving them power on the platter of gold.

It's a sad one
Re: Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates by porthouse7(f): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
How will he release funds when all sensible Nigerians are supporting PO, which kind gamble be that
obi still dey the game? The fraud should just stop down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / Bayelsa State Governor Escapes from London, UK (Now in Nigeria!) / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.