Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,555 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

If I’m Elected In 2023, Here’s What I’ll Do To The “yahoo Boys”: Tinubu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I’m Elected In 2023, Here’s What I’ll Do To The “yahoo Boys”: Tinubu (151 Views)

Why I Don’t Date Married Guys Even If I’m Not Holy – Skitmaker, Ashmusy / What She Said: “i’ll Always Have Cerebral Palsy, Stop Asking Me If I’m Cured” / Promises Buhari And Apc Made To Nigerian Before He Was Elected In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I’m Elected In 2023, Here’s What I’ll Do To The “yahoo Boys”: Tinubu by superblo: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, promised to reform and train internet fraudsters, otherwise known as Yahoo Boys, to become tech experts.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/01/06/if-im-elected-in-2023-heres-what-ill-do-to-the-yahoo-boys-tinubu/

(1) (Reply)

Devsecops Tools And Popular Vendors To Choose From / Relax, Recharge & Rejuvenate With The Right Massager / 8 Best PDF Readers For Linux In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.