Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please (1224 Views)

FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) / Planning On Starting A Shoe Store, Please Advice. / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by kufre2010: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
I tried linking my GTBank visa dollar card on Google play store but it was declined.
They said ' your card issuer declined this transaction contact your bank or use a different payment method.

Has anyone able to link GTBank visa dollar card to Google play store?

Or what the other alternative?

I have called GTBANK customer care yet no solution.
Help a brother with alternative please.
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by KingOfTheDamned: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
None banks have stopped allowing dollar payment with debit cards due to economy and Forex issues
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by qwertyboss(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Payday virtual debit card
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by ItsTutsi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
So we can't do international transaction with dollar account anymore, even on aliexpress?
KingOfTheDamned:
None banks have stopped allowing dollar payment with debit cards due to economy and Forex issues
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by KingOfTheDamned: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
ItsTutsi:
So we can't do international transaction with dollar account anymore, even on aliexpress?

Dude write to your bank an email or call the Custer care number and ask these questions for accurate responses don't be stupid.

Nairaland isn't your bank's customer service.
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
kufre2010:
I tried linking my GTBank visa dollar card on Google play store but it was declined.
They said ' your card issuer declined this transaction contact your bank or use a different payment method.

Gtbank card can't work on Google play store because it need otp to finalize the transition and they can't wait for you Everytime to complete a transaction.

Zenith bank master card will work.
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by falcon01: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Dude write to your bank an email or call the Custer care number and ask these questions for accurate responses don't be stupid.

you shouldn't be stupid! I contacted access bank and they say International transactions has been cancelled on naira card, I saw an article online that says all bank has cancelled International transaction with naira card. Guess what?? I used GT bank and it worked for me untill 3 days ago !! So asking questions on forums like this is better than ehat you are suggesting.
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Oloshii , who give you dollars.. abii wuuna done Rob bank?
ItsTutsi:
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by ItsTutsi(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
I no wan follow ur father's foot step, na wetin make him dey in prison
OurBusinessIsPr:
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by KingOfTheDamned: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
falcon01:
you shouldn't be stupid! I contacted access bank and they say International transactions has been cancelled on naira card, I saw an article online that says all bank has cancelled International transaction with naira card. Guess what?? I used GT bank and it worked for me untill 3 days ago !! So asking questions on forums like this is better than ehat you are suggesting.

You are just daft and a slowpoke.

Idiot better call your banks customer service and stop being an idiot
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by falcon01: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are just daft and a slowpoke.

Idiot better call your banks customer service and stop being an idiot
Retaŕded fùck!! If you don't anything, don't comment
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by KingOfTheDamned: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
falcon01:
Retaŕded fùck!! If you don't anything, don't comment

You are too dumb to understand anything.
Firstly you came here to open a thread because you are too stupid to have called your bank.

Then you claimed you had already done that which makes you even stupider because then why come here and be stupid by opening this thread ... Idiotic right ?

Now lastly you are trying to act bold with your idiocy which only proves how useles you are.

Take the L and fūck off
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by kufre2010: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

My friend don't be fast to call someone stupid. I think you are the one to be called stupid here because I clearly stated in the last paragraph of my write up that I called GTBANK customer care yet they couldn't prefer solution. Read again
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by KingOfTheDamned: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
kufre2010:

My friend don't be fast to call someone stupid. I think you are the one to be called stupid here because I clearly stated in the last paragraph of my write up that I called GTBANK customer care yet they couldn't prefer solution. Read again

You are just daft my friend .
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by Shikini: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
kufre2010:

Find a way to fund your PayPal account and then use it
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by kufre2010: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Is not naira debit card but dollar debit card link to dormiciriary account. I deposited the dollar I source from black market into the account.
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by kufre2010: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shikini:

Find a way to fund your PayPal account and then use it
How will I withdraw from PayPal?

Nigeria PayPal account can only receive but cannot send.
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by Shikini: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

Who's this timid village man?
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by KingOfTheDamned: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
kufre2010:

Is not naira debit card but dollar debit card link to dormiciriary account. I deposited the dollar I source from black market into the account.

CALL YOUR BANK
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by falcon01: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

You are too dumb to understand anything.
Firstly you came here to open a thread because you are too stupid to have called your bank.

Then you claimed you had already done that which makes you even stupider because then why come here and be stupid by opening this thread ... Idiotic right ?

Now lastly you are trying to act bold with your idiocy which only proves how useles you are.

Take the L and fūck off
ohh yeah I see what's happening, he's a confused one. Listen here sugar I didn't create the Thread, I guess I overestimated your Intelligence, Pardon me for that.
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by KingOfTheDamned: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
falcon01:
ohh yeah I see what's happening, he's a confused one. Listen here sugar I didn't create the Thread, I guess I overestimated your Intelligence, Pardon me for that.

Stay off drugs..
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Go to playstore and download Klasha, verify and get virtual visa card that you can use for your online transactions
Re: Which Debit Card Can I Link To Google Play Store Please by falcon01: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Stay off drugs..
hehe you need that advice grin punk ass motherfucker thought the thread was mine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Create A Professional E-book Cover For Free / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.