Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong (72237 Views)

Photoshop Gone Wrong: Peter Obi Forced On Tinubu And Church Banner / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Enskynelson(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

For people with graphics editing knowledge, we do this alot. We download pictures, background, and vectors from google and different site. Edit it it to create another graphical representation. I don't see the reason for uproar here.

Dele momodu once engage the use of graphics editor to edit APC flags and banner from Onikan stadium into PDP banners. And he presented it as 'Live in Eagle square' ...
Be playing o.
So, u don't see anything wrong with putting the head of another person unto another's body in a non-comic graphics! You must be playing.
How can you compare this with freepiks and free PNG backgrounds? Boda, you are a joke sir.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
No wonder he looked so good in that picture. Nice to see Nigerian politics meeting up with the times.
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by joyandfaith: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

For people with graphics editing knowledge, we do this alot. We download pictures, background, and vectors from google and different site. Edit it it to create another graphical representation. I don't see the reason for uproar here.

Dele momodu once engage the use of graphics editor to edit APC flags and banner from Onikan stadium into PDP banners. And he presented it as 'Live in Eagle square' ...

I hope you are being paid well for this.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by flokii: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Why the noise?... anybody or even a teenager trying out photoshop skills can do this and post online.

What made this about Tinubu or APC??

Nairaland you can do better.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Eriokanmi: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
He'd still say he's not aware of it grin, same way they went and captured a city abroad and called it lagos. O ga oo
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Slynation(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:
This your title eh. Which one be behead? undecided
Na the Title make am sweet grin grin

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by petermichaels(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
WHAT A SHAME OF A PARTY THIS "A.P-C.P.C" IS. KAI THEY STILL MISTAKE UP FOR
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Senatorbng(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Support your saint, allow me support my thief in peace. Last last na democracy we dey. Everybody go dey alright
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by asanausana91: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Triangles1:
This man is a talk of the town now, take a look at Yoruba president they're always comical with their talks, OBASANJO was number one when he was on sit, some people like listening to his speech because baba always add comedy, any event OBJ attend you don't need to invite comedian, this same Emilokan portrait that character.

I like this TINUBU because people always talk I'll of him for no reason, is not a crime to contest as a state elder man.
do you have brain at all? Why stealing someone identity.
I swear if Nigeria is working Tinubu would have since been a prisoner.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Goldbw122(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
If tinubu enter president that means Nigeria is finish, infact we have to come together and write how Nigeria ends it's chapter.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Mitsurugi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

I have always doubted your intellectual capacity and you just proved me right. So urchins do not know what intellectual property or image theft is. Look at you trivializing a crime. Chai! Hunger bad.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Emir01: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
This strategy is too petty. Trash
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmm this City Boy has carried his incantation to Photoshop.. sometimes I wish you were a placeholder for Small Oga Seyi. Shebi you go still sleep in Aso Rock that way.. all this packaging no go help ...the Job of the President leaves little rooms for errors else it would affect a lot of people.
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by ISellBeer: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Stop defending wrong doings
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Mitsurugi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Slynation:
Na the Title make am sweet grin grin

I swear. He stole Donald Duke and beheaded Ebuka. I swear Tinubu no get chills grin

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by DSoj(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
You will be stupiid if u think Tinubu by himself or anyone close to him did that. Very stupiddd if thats your thought
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by DriveByKiller: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

no wonder they say you're under a curse.

A fool who thikks himself wise

A desperate cheap hireling surving on a minimum wage of per lie a 100 Naira.

Only God can tell if your children will not suffer the consequences of your cheap existence

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Racoon(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
shocked Another identity theft criminality by the crooked emilokan. Everything about Tinubu is fraud, deceptive and criminal. From geneology, identity, educational background, source of wealth. This is so disgusting

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Bennycollins: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
DomesticSporT1:
You people should please leave Tinubu alone
No, not until he withdraws from contesting to lead 200m of us. It is our common destiny we talking about here.
Do you now get it?

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Naktinakkr(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
NIGERIA IS FOR ATIKU ABUBAKAR INSHA ALLAHU
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Atlantis585: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
My brother, leave them oo.

A con man will always remain a con man.

A leopard never loses its spots.

Thiefnubbu became what he is today through “crookery”.

That’s why something I read a long time ago still sticks to my mind.

It said “No amount of Milton can sanitize Uganda”.

That was a reference to Milton Obote who was aspiring to become president then in a country ravaged by crimes and corruption.

Let me through in another one: a pig can never stray from the gutter: they are like 5 & 6.

Thiefnubbu, criminality, corruption, deception and fraud can never be separated - they are one and the same.
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Bennycollins: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Senatorbng:
Support your saint, allow me support my thief in peace. Last last na democracy we dey. Everybody go dey alright
Tinubu's vodoo must be very strong. Imagine this.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by bigcee(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

See as you dey defend rubbish undecided

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Terror48: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Shut up useless urchin.you guys are just useless and senses.
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by theredaddy: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu can steal an Igbo man picture just to look presentable to Nigerians , then imagine how much money he will steal if he becomes president

Tinubu is a thief

What kind of self-service propaganda is these .... every we just wake up to lame propaganda, now why will Tinubu want to use Ebuka body or dressing, are they of same age or body or Tinubu can't afford an igbo attire if he so much desire undecided

Bunch of amateur opposition (LP)

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by socialmediaman: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

This is an indictment to prove that nothing can be trusted about the APC

Every image, video, words of promise, anything about the APC is the work of graphic designers, and should not be trusted

He didn't approve of anything and Nigerians shouldn't take anything about him serious

Tinubu will deny anything tomorrow and blame it on graphic designers

You should watch what you say in public. If I were your oga, I will limit your access to the keyboard, or request that anything you post must be personally reviewed by me. This means putting you on probation or performance improvement, and any violation will result in a suspension

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by callthefred: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
I think this is more of a cruise than anything else. Anyone could have done this. I don't think this was ever in the official APC pictures.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by jaxxy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

and u think it's OK to use sm1elses pictures and edit to ur principals face? This was how they used Donald dukes childhood pix.

These are embarrassing lies upon lies.

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Sholaco: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nigerian youths and useless trend. The so called Ebuka was wearing ring, why is Tinubu not wearing same ring on his finger? I don't really know why would Tinubu want to even use Ebuka body, they are not on the same lane. LP and obi supporters should trend cautiously

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by FOREX4free(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu can steal an Igbo man picture just to look presentable to Nigerians , then imagine how much money he will steal if he becomes president

Tinubu is a thief

God bless you bro

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by seguno2: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
DomesticSporT1:
You people should please leave Tinubu alone

Are you the one who asked ThiefNuibu not to leave Nigerians and our commonwealth alone?

What is Ogbeni Ojuyobo looking for upandan
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Slynation(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I swear. He stole Donald Duke and beheaded Ebuka. I swear Tinubu no get chills grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s. / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor