Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong (71962 Views)

Photoshop Gone Wrong: Peter Obi Forced On Tinubu And Church Banner / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Sabadon(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Primus123: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin

Someone that has been stealing people's identities from time immemorial, is it ordinary "beheading" that he cannot do.

That's why his real parents, real siblings, his whole childhood and teenage life up till the time he appeared in Chicago, childhood friends, Primary and Secondary schools classmates, childhood neighbours, source of wealth, are all unknown.

To the mod that banned me and deleted my posts just for having a different political view, I don't have much to say to you, I know you did it simply because you can. I won't curse you, but for that singular act, just note that being a mod on Nairaland is the highest thing you can ever achieve in your life.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin shame

1 Like

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by grandstar(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
From one gaffe to another if this is true. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by TheGift: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

For people with graphics editing knowledge, we do this alot. We download pictures, background, and vectors from google and different site. Edit it it to create another graphical representation. I don't see the reason for uproar here.

Dele momodu once engage the use of graphics editor to edit APC flags and banner from Onikan stadium into PDP banners. And he presented it as 'Live in Eagle square' ...

The fact that people do it doesn't make it right. Especially when the public misconception can lead to dire situations. E.g the picture making Tinubu look fit and healthy when He is actually unfit and very unhealthy.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Misterone: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
ochejoseph:
If you are supporting APC it is time to stop, and conscientiously review your actions, whether some of the things you are defending are defendable.

Aside the drug related crimes for which your "bulabally" candidate has been convicted, the baba does not have the mental capacity to even make a one minute speech, is that the kind of human being, you want to stand before the world and address the United Nations General Assembly?.

First they stole Donald Duke's picture, you guys defended them, secondly they stole another picture from Indonesia, you guys said it was the right thing.

Now that he has "beheaded " Ebuka from his own picture and mounted his helpless self what do you have to say?

You cannot handover the destiny of over 200 million people to such characters. We did it in 2015, and we are still paying for it as a nation.

Lets us galvanize support and vote massively for a party that believes in one Nigeria, a Party that abhors nepotism, a party that is truly Nigerian in every sense.

Support H.E Atiku and Dr. Okowa to help Nigeria Recover!!!!

As one we can get it done !!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

https://twitter.com/ochejoseph/status/1611367175947948032?t=UO1tyZHxNh0CnOHHDgYUIw&s=19
so Tinubu sat behind a laptop and did the photoshop? Rubbish. PDP should stop tarnishing Tinubu's image by producing low quality Photoshop images of Tinubu and later claim Tinubu Photoshop this and that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by EmmyDJourno: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu is a Yahoo! Boy, you can’t tell me nothing

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by LegacyB: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nairaland used to have better captions than this. How can this even make headlines. Hmmmmmm.
I go soon leave this forum for una.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by lhordspy: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheGift:

The fact that people do it doesn't make it right. Especially when the public misconception can lead to dire situations. E.g the picture making Tinubu look fit and healthy when He is actually aging and very unhealthy.

So photoshoping an igbo attire on him makes him looks automatic healthy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Sunnyski: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

For people with graphics editing knowledge, we do this alot. We download pictures, background, and vectors from google and different site. Edit it it to create another graphical representation. I don't see the reason for uproar here.

Dele momodu once engage the use of graphics editor to edit APC flags and banner from Onikan stadium into PDP banners. And he presented it as 'Live in Eagle square' ...

You're wiser than your Gagaraga master. In fact you're his bulaba

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Babaken(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

If he dress in Igbo attire take the picture he go die?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Justpd: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Never seen someone so.shameless

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Blaze14k: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

How long will u defend this scandal. Truely politics can make u act like a fool even tho u know the truth

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by egbetokuns(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Who be this DR that busy analysis this kind thing. Na common thing to edit pictures. Find concrete thing to engage us than this kind thing jare

quote author=ochejoseph post=119773250]If you are supporting APC it is time to stop, and conscientiously review your actions, whether some of the things you are defending are defendable.

Aside the drug related crimes for which your "bulabally" candidate has been convicted, the baba does not have the mental capacity to even make a one minute speech, is that the kind of human being, you want to stand before the world and address the United Nations General Assembly?.

First they stole Donald Duke's picture, you guys defended them, secondly they stole another picture from Indonesia, you guys said it was the right thing.

Now that he has "beheaded " Ebuka from his own picture and mounted his helpless self what do you have to say?

You cannot handover the destiny of over 200 million people to such characters. We did it in 2015, and we are still paying for it as a nation.

Lets us galvanize support and vote massively for a party that believes in one Nigeria, a Party that abhors nepotism, a party that is truly Nigerian in every sense.

https://twitter.com/ochejoseph/status/1611367175947948032?t=UO1tyZHxNh0CnOHHDgYUIw&s=19[/quote]
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by FreeStuffsNG: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu can steal an Igbo man picture just to look presentable to Nigerians , then imagine how much money he will steal if he becomes president
It is probably done by an impostor like you too wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Whoknow: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
When will there be presidential debate because I could remember past elections there were normally series of debates even in 2019 we had presidential debate among all the presidential candidate. Is this election going to be different?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by skukimania(f): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
DennisEche:
smiley
Every Nigerians should be wary of Tinubu. he is fake. From donald Duke child hood picture to stealing Ebukas cap.
Time to file identity theft Against Tinubu

Not just the cap oh! Ebuka’s whole body and attire except his head.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Wickedfact: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
If they like, let them photoshop Tinubu on top of Bianca, I am not only voting Tinubu, I am mobilising massively for Tinibu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Deenee34: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Everything about APC and their candidate is fake, this shows APC will only Photoshop the development of other countries to capitalized on them ...

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by brain54(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
ochejoseph:
If you are supporting APC it is time to stop, and conscientiously review your actions, whether some of the things you are defending are defendable.

https://twitter.com/ochejoseph/status/1611367175947948032?t=UO1tyZHxNh0CnOHHDgYUIw&s=19
They will not listen to you…

They will still support and vote for him. I wonder why any sane person will support this old and frail man.

After they will still come back here to complain and wail…

Suffer no Dey tire them!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:
This your title eh. Which one be behead? undecided
Because Tinubu is a skull miner.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Kekydiv(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

What is this one saying

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by ukaface(f): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
No be small beheading be this ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Free photoshop for BAT.

The love is real

1 Like

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by SirNature23: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Funny all principle cancel. Oga Tinubi supposed sit down and forget aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by ghiloman28(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
JAGABAN
Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Toreddo3679(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Your level of stupidity is beyond what the mouth can say

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Irupetepete: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Someone once called you an educated idiot, am beginning to reason the matter now

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong by Macgyver1: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
APC is full of deceit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu / Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.