Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

First Time Mum-child Immunization Basics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Time Mum-child Immunization Basics (196 Views)

First-time Mum Companion / First Time Mum-baby Care Skills / My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Mum-child Immunization Basics by ojaamarketplace: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Vaccines prevent deadly diseases in childhood. However, parents can be confused about the vaccines to take and how to handle the side effects of vaccination.

In this course, Dr Gbemisola teaches all the teachings you need to know about Immunization.

The topics include vaccine-preventable diseases, the immunization schedule, how to manage side effects of vaccines and addressing the myths and facts about vaccines.

Kindly click on the link below to get the first time mom baby care skills material
https://app.ojaadigitalmarketplace.com/products/767863312/27264622

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Fund My Paypal Account / What Do You Call A Triplet Sibling? / Unilag School Fees Payment At Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.