Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

First-time Mum Companion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First-time Mum Companion (200 Views)

First Time Mum-child Immunization Basics / First Time Mum-baby Care Skills / My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First-time Mum Companion by ojaamarketplace: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Being a first-time mum can be overwhelming and you don't know what to do.

Imagine having all the information and tips you need to become a calm and confident mum who can care for her newborn without any hassles – all at your fingertips.

Introducing the FIRST TIME MUMS (FTMS) COMPANION Course Ebook – an easy-to-follow manual that equips you with the skills to become a calm and confident mum that cares for her newborn baby without any hassles. Get ready to become the best mum you can be with the help of this comprehensive and easy-to-understand guide.

Click here to get yours now!
https:///pis618

(1) (Reply)

Education / Collaborate And Work With Bola Ahmed Tinubu The New President-elect Of Nigeria / Education| How May Taking An Online BBA Course Benefit You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.